Thugs Can Love

By YaGirl-Kiah

Xavier is a big time thug who takes care of his 13 year old twin sisters and his grandma but there is a big f... More

Before the Book.
1-Meeting Her.
2- Meeting Him
3- Trouble
4- The after math
5- Gun Shots
6- Gone
7-The rescue
8- The Twins brother and Final Goodbye
9- Secrets Slowly Coming Out.
10-Brooklyn
11- Back From the Dead
12- Mother.
13-The Families all Here
14- Making up
15-Missing
16- Ka'ron
17-More craziness
18-Which Room?
19-Nope Wrong Room.
21-Decisions
22- Jealousy
23- Flashbacks
24- Pregnant????
25- School
26- A week
27- The Club
Hey loves
28- Gone
29- Final Chapter
Sequel???
Chapter 1 Out
Episode

20-Saving Her

2.7K 86 3
By YaGirl-Kiah

Jeremiah POV

I pulled up to Kennedy's mom's house. I waited in the car for a few minutes but something didn't seem right. I tried to call her phone but it went straight to voicemail. I knew something was wrong. I jumped out my car and kicked down the door.

Zion was pulling Kennedy's pants down about to enter her. I ran in and grabbed him. I punched him repeatedly I saw blood on my hand but I didn't w care. I kept going till I heard Kennedy. She was slowly regaining consciousness.

I looked down at Zion who was barely awake. I slit in his face and pulled out my gun ready to end him.

"No please don't." He begged.

"Jeereemiahh." Kennedy slurred still not fully awake.

"You lucky nigga." I said before putting my gun away and grabbing Kennedy and taking her to my car.

"It's gonna be okey baby." I said holding her hand while pulling away.

"Thank you." She said a few minutes later.

"Don't thank me. It's my job to protect you." I said not looking at her.

"Still. I didn't know what would have happened if you didn't save me." She said crying.

"Don't worry about it baby. I'ma get his ass for this." I said stopping at a red light.

I looked over at her. Her face was red and puffy. She had a deep cut on her forehead that was still bleeding. I hurt me to the core seeing her hurt. With out thinking I reached over and kissed her.  The light turned green and I continued to my side house.

"I love you... I know it's a big step to s-." I said before she cut me off.

"I love you too."she said. All I could do was smile.

"Hey I was thinking you could come meet my Grandma... Shes the closest thing I have to a mom... And I think it's time you guys meet." I said turning towards the hospital.

"I can't go like this. I'm a wreck." She said gesturing to her head and clothes.

"I know. I was thinking later. I'm taking you to the hospital first." I said.
"You gotta act half dead so they will take you quickly Soo I'ma need for you to play like you passed out or sum shit." I said serious.

"Your joking right?" She asked laughing. I looked at her with my serious face.

"Nope not all." I said.

Brooklyn POV

After Kennedy left I was alone with my thoughts. I replayed all the things I went through because of Xavier. I know it's not his fault but this is why I didn't want to mess with him. He gets me into a lot of shit. I think I need a break from him for a while.

I needed some advice so I texted my boy best friend from my home town.

(Jayden👀)
Text Convo

Me. Hey best I need to talk to you about sum.

Jayden. Sure wassup babygirl?

Me. It's about my bf... It's a long story so let's FaceTime.

Jayden.okey ma gimme a sec.

Me. Okey.

End text convo

A few minutes later he FaceTimed me. I told him about everything that happened with me and Zay. He told me to follow my heart and take sum time to really think about what I was gonna do next.

We talked for hours catching up then he told me he was moving up here in 2 weeks. His dad got shoot and he wanted him to come live with his mom because he was "worried" something would happen to him but Jayden thinks he just wanted a reason to get rid of him.

I was excited to get to see him again. I can't wait to tell Kennedy.

Speaking of where the hell is she? I thought to myself. She left hours ago to see her mom and never came back. She said she was gonna be with Jeremiah afterwards so she was probably with him.

___Hey loves sorry for the boring chapter but I needed to introduce JAYDEN!! Don't forget to
Vote and Comment😘💓.___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

My Lover By kelkelll

Teen Fiction

377K 8.5K 70
After an unexpected death of 18 years old princess and 21 year old Dre'Andre mother.They both go through things which pull them closer. New family m...
1.3K 86 42
✨️Diamond is in an Abusive relationship with Jacques. She feels like her life is over but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. ✨️Jacques...
160K 3.3K 30
Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phillip Matthews, who was 18 at the time and...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...