ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶦˢˢᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ ﹙ park...

By hyuckbug

❛ ━ you punched me right in the heart & then you kissed me. ❜ @hyuckbug. | ongoing. More

PART ONE-
PLAYLIST-
one
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
END-
PART TWO-
PLAYLIST-
one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
END-

four.

637 37 3
By hyuckbug

at the tone, please record your message.❜

hey. so, short one today. disappointing, i know. but, um, i'm contemplating if i'll be coming back. you haven't responded back and i realized it's selfish to walk away from everything for so long and think that i can just come back and expect everything to be the same.

and i realized it'll hurt you and quite frankly, that's the last thing i want to do, especially after everything. but yeah, just know that i still, um, well, i still love you. even if i have a funny way of showing it. and if i do decide to come back, trust me, it's out of good intentions.

well, not funny, of course. but-um. i don't know, you know what i mean. and if you don't, that's okay, just ignore that part. okay, bye, somi. i wonder how many times i've said this. probably, like, a thousand. maybe thats too much. okay, probably less than that. i'm rambling, sorry.

voicemail sent.❜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 24K 48
"why mark?" "cause it sounds like an absolutely fully capable rapper" in which lee minhyung just so happened to come crashing by in kim haneul's li...
23.9K 1K 18
"i know you have a lot of horrible traits, but i didn't know you were a pervert." "na fucking jaemin, what about closing the fucking door when you sh...
88.4K 2.8K 53
𝙣𝙚𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙚 #2 - is he really hers? » neowise series #2 » lee taeyong epistolary » date started: 2020-08-13 » date finished: 2020-09-05
84.3K 2.1K 38
❝mark takes sohee to seoul since it's her birthday. what could go wrong?❞