๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™  | แด›แด€แด‡สœส...

By jellychujin

[๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ] โOnce you get to know me, there is no turning back.โž STARTED: December 23rd, 2017 ... More

Chapter Two | Follow My Lead
Chapter Three | Unknown
Chapter Four | Surprise
Chapter Five | Kiss the Bride
Chapter Six | Drift?
Chapter Seven | For the First Time
Chapter Eight | D-day
Chapter Nine | Finding You
Chapter Ten | Finally Seen

Chapter One | Secrets

437 28 49
By jellychujin

I'm not as you may think.

+Yoon Haeju

Everyone hates being different. Look at everyone in this world.

What do you see?

People wear the same fashion, everyone follows the crowd, and most of all they are all human.

Me? What am I?

Guess.

Alien? Maybe.

Mental? Maybe.

A serial killer? It depends.

But look closely at my pale skin, and my crimson eyes and you'll see something different.

A monster is what they call us.

Me?

I call myself a vampire.

---

Another death...

I walked down the red velvety rugged carpet that led to my father's study room and like always I saw a dead body being rolled away.

I glanced at his lifeless eyes underneath the white cloth that covered his body, which sent shivers down my spine.

I could never directly kill someone, and it was basically contradicting my whole species.

I was a vampire, but my blood was that of a mix species with a human.

As I finally walked towards the door, I took a deep breath as I knocked the door.

"Come in." My father answered.

I slowly opened the door as I saw a big chair turned. I could see him holding a wine glass with a dark red liquid inside except it wasn't wine.

"Dahee...you know today is an important day for your older sister...don't you?" He swiftly turned the chair to face me.

"Yes." I answered stifly.

"Make sure to assist her with whatever she needs as well."

"I will." I shuffled my feet. "Is there anything else, father?"

"Mm...nothing more." He replied and I took my chance to quickly slip away. I sighed in relief.

His words were always short, and it scared me.

The reason I was scared is because I was the daughter of his mistress. Yumin was my step sister, and she was a pure bred vampire.

Funny enough, she hates me. She detests the sight of me.

She's the reason why my friend died when I was in seventh grade. Don't worry, I hate her too.

In our family I was like a replacement, for Yumin's dead older brother.

But, you can obviously figure out that I'm female and he's male. So, did I really replace him?

Instead, I basically ended up as Yumin's personal servant.

Ding, ding, ding

I checked my phone that was in my pocket.

2 messages from Yoon Yumin

Bitch, come upstairs. I need you.

Oh and since you're coming to the party, don't wear anything nicer than me. Okay.

I glared at the screen. "You're the real bitch," I mumbled. I sighed as I walked up the stairs to her room.

I could see Yumin wearing a red evening gown as she sat in front of her mirror.

"Comb my hair for me." She retorted as she held her brush in the air.

I scoffed as I took the brush and started combing her hair.

"Once I'm married, I don't have to see your ugly face. That's nice to know, don't you agree?" Yumin replied in an annoying tone, enough for me to shave her head bald.

"Mhm, I don't have to see your ugly face either." I smiled.

"What did you just say?..." She gritted her teeth as she spoke.

"Huh? Nothing." I went back to combing her hair until she quickly stood up.

All of a sudden, I felt a hand on my head pulling my hair. "You called me ugly didn't you?!"

"N-No I DIDN'T!" I scratched the skin of her wrists deeply which caused her to let go and screech in pain.

"You- YOU YAHHHHHH!" Yumin grabbed her bleeding wrist, but before I could do anything more, my mom walked in.

"Yumin-ah are you okay?" My mom took a few tissues and wrapped her wrist around with those tissues.

"Why did you do that!?" My mom looked at me angrily. "You know that this is an important day for your sister."

For the first time I've never felt so rejected. I was my mother's daughter, yet she didn't even side with me. It wasn't even the first time this had happened.

I dropped the comb that I was still holding and left the room.

"HAEJU!" I could hear my mom yelling back for me, but I ignored it.

I decided to run, run as fast as I could, far away from the house.

---

It's probably been fifteen minutes since I've been walking. I looked at my phone again.

12 missed calls, 10 messages

I switched my phone off, and kept walking. "I should've brought a jacket with me." I mumbled as it was already dark outside and the breeze flowed through my hair.

Suddenly, the streetlights that were lit burned out.

Soon, I felt someone behind me.

"Come quietly if you don't want to be killed." He spoke in a deep voice.

I could feel a sharp piece of metal next to my throat.

I stood still for a few seconds before I took the unknown hand and twisted it causing me to see a masked face.

I heard a short chuckle from him. He leaned in closer where our faces were only two inches apart. "Smart but not smart enough."

That's when I felt a sharp pain on my arm before my vision blurred.

I wrote this since I was bored...so if it doesn't make sense or smt. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
943K 57.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...