Fallen Lights

By shamazey_

{Discontinued.} "Life have has many traits and just because you up, doesn't mean you can't crumble down." Eri... More

Prologue 🚩
Uno ⚬
Dos ⚬
Tres
Cuatro
cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve ⚬
Diez ⚬
Once
Doce
Trece ⚬
Catorce
Quince ⚬
Dieciséis ⚬
Diecisiete ⚬
Dieciocho ⚬
Diecinueve ⚬
Veinte ⚬
VeintiDós ⚬
VeintiTres ⚬
VeintiCuatro ⚬
VeintiCinco ⚬
VeintiSeis ⚬
VeintiSiete ⚬
VeintiOcho⚬
VeinteNueve ⚬
Treinta ⚬
Treinta y Uno ⚬
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Treinta y Dos ⚬
Treinta y Tres ⚬
Treinta y Cuatro ⚬
Must Read❗❗

VeintiUno ⚬

1.5K 86 28
By shamazey_

"Knock Knock!" I heard James voice.

He barged in and stood there like a statue. I didn't look up only stared at my phone. I reread over our past-messages then the new ones I sent.

-▪- ▪

 Mi BabyGirl 💍👅- Bring sum Milk back!

-use the ones in yo tities

Mi BabyGirl 💍👅- Erica! Do as I ask since you want a bitch to cook a full course meal

- Bye!

Mi BabyGirl 💍👅- Yeah bye my ass and bring sum skittles too! 😡

-Friday Nov 30, 2016-

-Swing my way

Mi BabyGirl 💍👅- Erica No! Mia is sleep next door

-So just be quiet

Mi BabyGirl 💍👅- Erica take yo ass to bed 💤

- How bout you come put me to bed 😛

Mi BabyGirl 💍👅- Night 👏

- Monday December 4, 2016-

-Baby!

-Are you ok!? 😔

-Bae I know you maybe hurt but focus on the postive!

- Bae Answer your phone!

- Just lemme know if your okay!

-▪- ▪

I slammed my phone on the desk, beyond heated. One of my biggest pet peeves is to be ignored. James jumped frightened by my outburst.

"Damn mane you straight?" He held his chest.

I chiseled on my teeth with my jaw clenched. My hands rubbed across my jaw as I stared into space. James sat down aside from me. He studied my face then smiled weakly.

"Mane don't even trip I'm sure Nikki won't mind yo company huh!?" He joked.

I looked at as if I wanted to deck him in his mouth. He turned his cheek and bit into bottom lip. James can say the worst dum shit sometimes.

"Aye mane stop bugging b she probably busy?"

Busy huh?" I chuckled. "Too damn busy to accept my phone calls huh b!?"

"Y-yeah got that new fashion outlet she probably put her focus on that!" He suggested.

"Fuck off with that bullshit!" I said. "She haven't been to work or nun my dude she lucky she my b-"

I stopped myself and nodded slowly.

"What you come in here fo?"

"To break tha good news!" He cheered.

"What is that!?"

"Found a cool spot for the Christmas shack"

"Nigga what?" I sat up.

"You heard me gyal! Finna be lit with tha lil tamale that gone be ther'. If ol' gyal ain't acting right you can p-

"Nigga get tha fuck out!" I tried to hold in my laughter. " I ain't slanging no d*ck for no basic bitch"

"Come on E this isn't your first rodeo" he pleaded.

"I'm not going." I plainly stated.

"E you just became a big party pooper."

I stood up and straightened my suit. The heels on my feet was getting on my last nerve. I couldn't wait to go home and take these bitches off.

"E let just think bout th-

"James cut it!" I interfered. "I don't have time for this the answer is No!"

"But why!?" He whined.

"James .." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Mena we haven't gotten wild since Ra-"

James stopped himself when he saw the look on my face. I tried to shake the hurt off til it was no longer visible.

"E I didn't mean like th-

"Its fine."

I walked past him  heading straight out of the building. I had a studio session with my mane Tee Grizley bout his new album coming out.

"Xcuse me" I pushed one lady out of my way.

"Fuck you!" I heard a voice comimg from the rear.

"Yeah whatever you a bitch ass nigga!"

I turned around and faced them. Some dude was arguing with a female as she popped him upside his head. They were bickering as I kept walking to my car.

Minding my business as usual ..

"Getcho ass one bitch!" He pointed ahead.

"You a bitch ass nigga Kyle!" She screamed.

"Bitch if you don't get on!"

"You a bitch ass nigga Kyle!" She roared again.

"Yeah?" He bitterly chuckled. "Bitch you just a five dollar hoe that tryna make a nigga bust a ten!"

She attempted to smack the shit out of him but he  caught her in mid seconds. He balled his fist getting ready hit her til he seen me.

Kyle rolled his eyes then dropped the poor girl on the ground. He kicked her side and told her leave off the premises. The poor girl got up then scattered away  running with only one boot.

"And don't bring yo ass back either!" He yelled.

I shook my head then laughed.

"Goodmorning boss" he greeted me.

"Trouble in Paradise?" I asked.

"Nah just a sprung bitch that get the memo."

"The ol' fuck and duck huh!" My voice was full of sarcasm.

"Sum like that yanno how it be"

He popped his coller.

"Nah I don't." I bluntly said.

"Awe come for all the bitches that be throwing themselves at you .." He chirped. "Atleast you mess with one of the hoes."

"No."

"Not one!?" He shook his head in disbelief.

"Nope." I said. " When I get a real woman I tend to cling on to her not screw around."

"Couldn't be me" he mumbled.

"I'd figured." I said lowly.

I started moving away from the scene til he blurted out her name. I stopped dead in my tracks then stared at him.

"Aye seen the fine fox Cyn around." He licked his lips.

"Nah she probably fucking sum bitch."

"Not for long." He smiled.

"Yeah?" I laughed. " I remember her last dude said that."

I hop in my car and startled it.

"Well I ain't him!"

I rolled my window down.

"He said that too bud."

I sped off into the direction of the freeway. Tee had been waiting on me for a min. I hope Kyle back off if he knows what good for him.

Meanwhile ...

"WHAT YOU MEAN HE'S DEAD!?" I shouted.

"Nik calm down look we found him burnt up, it
 was hard to even recognized him. Luckily the bitches had heart that they left his keychain or else we'll be fuck'd."

Motherfuccas can't do shit right ..

"Nigga do you know with this mean!?" I panicked.

"Nik I can sure you we can catch those bi-

"So YALL DON'T EVEN GOT A LEAD ON THE PEOPLE THAT KILLED HIM!?" I screamed.

"We ha-

"Call me when you ready to work better yet don't call just do it motherfuccas!" I hung up the phone.

Hazel started busting up laughing. Her voice made my blood boiled. I was on a hot 10 for her ass to be this damn goofy.

"What so funny?"

"Huh?" She laughed.

"You heard me WHAT'S TICKLING YOUR FUCKING STOMACH!" I yelled at her.

She pointed at the phone then started laughing again. I was close to slapping this bitch til she stopped. Hazel read my facial expression then quiet down.

"I'm just saying you can plainly tell who did it."

She slouched back into the cushion.

"And who's that!?"

"Yo close friend."

"Nun of my friends are known to play with fire w-

"Oh but she is .." she winked at me.

I thought for a moment on who she was referring to. Wait-Bingo! I stormed into my room with hazel on my tail.

"Hell no!"

Its impossible for her to know ..

"Nik its not rocket science the bitch was always grest at puzzles." Hazel said.

"But not this damn quick!"

"Well yeah I guess she gotten better over time."

"Call kyle." I stated.

"Already ahead of you, he'll be here shortly."

"Good."

I be damn if I let the bitch pull another hit on me ..

Back too ...

"Aye! Man E yah ready?"

"Nah we can take five." I told him.

We been cooking up in the studio for awhile now. My hands were worn off with me stirring mixes. Tee was passionate with his beats, not that I blame him but a bih was trapped in her' for a whole four hours.

He came out the booth and sat next to me. One of his homeboys walked over to us then threw him a small bag.

"Smoke?" Tee asked.

I nodded.

Tee shrugged his shoulders then began to roll up a blunt. An hour later, and my world started to swirl. I felt my buzz coming, Tee kept passing jokes while his homeboys joined in the laughter.

I took a puff then exhale the smoke of out my nose. Tee took the blunt from my reach and pass me a bottle of henny. I took a big swig then flushed it down my throat.

"Man so you got two pussies jumping for yah?"

I chuckled.

"Nah man only one shorty I'm bussing in"

"You know I didnt kno the goody goody had in her to just be fucking another gurl like its no hurt."

"Me either."  I mumbled.

"How you meet her?"

"Nikki introduced us .." I took another sip.

"Introduc- NIGGA!" He laughed.

"Fucking friends and allat" De-Bo chirped..

"Nada it wasn't part of the plan." I defended.

"Then what was it be-

Just then, Kaitlyn walks through the door. Shawts was looking sexy than ever - all I did was put my head down.

"Hey Erica"

"What you doing here yo' " I barked.

"Chillz" she giggled. "I came to support ma brotha"

Tee hugged her then eyed me. "You know her E or what ma dude?"

"Thats my boss." Kaitlyn said.

"Ohhhh .." Tee stared at me in awe.

I almost puke in digust.

"So this one you said that yo-" Kaitlyn punched his arm.

Tee chuckled then slouched back in his seat. Kaitlyn sat down in the back where the couches were.

"Alright I'm bout to double up."

He got in booth and we went back to work. I grew uncomfortable when I felt eyes on me. I knew she was staring and sadly, I didn't want her to stop.

"Can't get a hi huh?" She was sudden near me.

"Man get outta here .."

"Erica whats really good, all a bitch want is to be your friend."

"Yeah? Well I got enough of those."

"Whatever .." she smacked her lips.

"Kaitlyn why you on my dick"

"I'm not!" She protested. "I just want us to be cool its not like I'm tryna fuck you or anything."

"Kuu."

I felt weight on legs which made me look up. She sat there innocently as if it was just me and her. Here we go ...

"Kaitlyn get off of me" I tried to move her.

"No." She pouted.

"Man I'm not fucking playing!" I wiggled my body.

"I'm nOt FuCkInG pLaYiNg!" She mocked.

"Bruh .."

I felt my dick tingled and Kaitlyn smirked. It wasn't no attraction but my dick was senstive. Any bitch with a fat ass and pussy can get ma gyal jumping. Only Cyn tho, can make it bust ..

"Oh so you one of those gyals that where the straps twenty four - seven" she laughed.

"Nah that ma dick." I said honestly.

"Ha!" She laughed some more."Show me then."

"Hell no!" I objected.

She started to tickle me and I couldn't help but laugh. I tried once more to get her off and finally succeeded. I heavily sighed.

"Man get on" 

"Erica loosen up .." she smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah?"

Tee finished his verse then stared at us. He
smirked nudging his head at her. I got the hint
and flicked him off.

He stuck his tongue between two fingers, I turned my head with embarrassment. These two fools man .. What the hell just happened ..

-•-

I stumbled out my car and tried to walk straight. After the studio session, We hit up the club tryna break loose from life. Kaitlyn was cool chick and surprisingly, she didn't try to rub up on me.

My head was spinning but I was convinced that everything was fine. I walked side to side tryna keep my balance steady.

 My vision wasn't clear enough but I saw a figure at  front door. I started walking slowly and the person stood up.

"Man who you?" I called out.

I walked up my steps only to find her looking at me. She looked a mess maybe it was because it was pouring down rain.

"What you want!?" My eyes darkened.

"E-Erica .." Her lips trembled.

My mouth attempted to move til I seen her face. Her eyes were red as if she been crying. My heart softened and I pulled her into a hug. She started to cry heavily which made me feel guilty. I may been angry with her but I couldn't shake off on who she was to me.

My baby.

-•-

Soooo 👀🍵 Erica and Cyn has reunited again or maybe they haven't ?😉 Awe Kaitlyn just wanna a friend! Oh Nikki ain't letting shit up ... Til next time 😎👌 ..

Thoughts?

Vote and comment plz
Excuse any errors~ Bre 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 264 26
Erica is a beautiful single woman. But happens to be broke until she moves to Miami with her Bestie Cyn. this She discovers money and fights but wil...
100K 5.1K 35
It's not easy to be a special courtesan. There's 11 of us in total. Each girl lives in our Community House. Except me. I live alone. You're probably...
3.1K 119 24
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED "You don't love me! You love my body!" I smiled. That was the plan all along. One woman broke my heart, it was only fair i...