The Forge of Light: Universe...

By Edward256

This entire thing is a huge explanation of the universe that both me and my brother set our stories in. Huge... More

What are Zealots?
Other Species
Exodus
Dawn (will be in the stories, someday)
Hecate (she'll be in the stories someday as well)
Sebastian (will be in a story someday)
Celeste
Jessica (will be included in a story someday)
Connor

Background Info

18 1 0
By Edward256

In the year 2376 the human race was facing the danger of extinction due to their war with an unknown alien race. These unknown extra-terrestrials were in retreat from the Zealot Empire and Earth happened to be in there way. Luckily for the humans the Zealot Empire found these aliens and all but destroyed them which led to an alliance between humanity and the Zealot Empire that would last for centuries to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 341 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
76.3K 7.9K 51
With a princess killer to catch, a host of fairy-tale characters to wrangle and a crumbling career to resurrect, fallen hotshot Agent Fields has his...
89.2K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
21.2K 585 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...