Other Species

Besides humans and Zealots there are multiple other species in the galaxy.

The Nyx: This alien species shares ancestry with the Zealots and they evolved on the same planet of Zealos. Up until the 2600's human and Zealot relations with the Nyx were peaceful. A new emperor of the Nyx, Council of Serpentus was selected in 2611 starting the war between the Ascendance Alliance (Humans and Zealots) and the Council of Serpentus. This war has not been halted to this day and looks like the fires of war will not run out of fuel any time soon.

The Rylox: Reptilian in nature and native to the Timpanus system, a system known for it's beautiful tropical paradises (all planets in this system are habitable and are extremely desirable places for honey moons). This system also is home to the only soil that can grow Timpanus Fruit, a super food that can taste like anything you can imagine it to taste like. The Rylox are a very peaceful and advanced race specializing in medical and cosmetic technologies.

The Hybrids: One day some Zealot guy decided to ask a human girl out on a date, years later when the first Zealot x Human marriage was done they decided to see if they could have children together and thus the first Hybrid was born. Yes Hybrids are a mix between Zealots and humans. These super humans as they were first known tended to be taller than the average human but shorter than the average Zealot, they were also born with markers (yup the italics are back). The modern Hybrid has two choices: either have a normal life or train up to join the, Forge program. A militarized elite corp of hybrid soldiers led by none other than, Grand Sentinel Exodus Oscar Eo (that is in my brother's stories at least). This was beneficial as hybrids usually were more powerful than their Zealot parent making them extremely desirable among mercenary groups and militaries alike.

The Impure: When the word got around that Zealots and humans could have children together it wasn't long before somebody couldn't keep it in their pants and decided to give Nyx girls a try. Yup once again a mix between two species. Unlike the Hybrids, the Impure were extremely rare and weren't usually born with powers. Now you may be wondering where the name, Impure came from well hold up guys I'm getting there. Once the Council of Serpentus declared war on the Ascendance Alliance, the Impure were thought of as just that impure because they were related to the human race's enemies. 

The Ancients: Although nobody has actually seen one alive there are stories that depict the common ancestor that the Zealots and the Nyx share. This species was appropriately dubbed the Ancients. They were supposedly extremely powerful and used to be worshipped as gods by primitive species. It is said that they were so advanced that they could create life and also that they wiped out the dinosaurs and seeded the Earth with life that one day would inherit their role as guardians of the Forge of Light, a spark of energy so great it could destroy entire galaxies and recreate reality. This energy would one day be placed within the markers of Exodus Oscar Eo and its power unlocked throughout his life.