Saudade|Pidge X Fem!Reader

By maiingoa

YO THANK YOU @TeamAlucard21 FOR THE AMAZING COVER OH MY GOD (n) A nostalgic longing to be near again to somet... More

1- Awkward Introduction
2- And Galra Abduction
3- We need to help them
4- Not everything goes as planned
A/N- Sorry guys + Quick update
5- You're okay
A/n
7- What, the hell
A/n Sorry guys
8- Surprise
IM SORRY + TRAILER AND TRAILER AND DEMOS
Surprise!
11- I'm Fine
12- Camera Confessions
13- Romantic Confrontation-Pt 1
14- Romantic Confrontation-Pt 2
15- Emotions
16- Emotions-Pt 2
17- Secret Convos and Sweet Returns
18- The Past
discontinued

6- Training

1.5K 44 136
By maiingoa

|Word count- 1322

Warnings- Swearing(says 'fuck' once)

*Timeskip a week brought to you by the Voltron Show*

"Shiro, Keith, please report to training deck. Bring Y/n and Will with you as well." The intercom sounds throughout your room, waking you from your already drowsy state. You sit up, rub your eyes and run your hands through your hair. A knock comes from the door.

"Y/n, you ready?" Shiro's voice asks from the other side.

You shrug, despite him not being able to see it. "Sort of."

"May I come in?" he asks.

"Sure," you reply, voice hoarse and slow.

The door slides open with a swoosh and Shiro steps in, wearing his armor, which was probably because of the training you and Will were scheduled to do.

In his hands was some folded black fabrics, with black boots resting on top, and you pointed to them with your hand. "What's that?"

He looks down at the fabrics and boots, and then back at you. "Your training suit.

You almost laugh but instead chuckle. "I need an outfit?"

He smiles. "Do you want to get hurt more than you might?"

Your silence is answer enough. He walks over and sets the folded fabrics and boots onto the desk and looks back at you.

"Be ready in five minutes?" he asks and you nod.

You look around the room for some sort of clock, but don't find one. "What time is it?"

"7:00."

Your eyes widen slightly. "Holy shit."

"Language."

You're taken aback by the statement but laugh anyway. He smiles and exits the room as you throw the blanket off and let your feet touch the floor as you stand up. You slowly drag yourself towards the desk and pick up the top folded pieces.

A simple long sleeve shirt with a glowing blue, V-shaped design on the sides of both shoulders is the first piece. The collar reached half up your neck and it bugged you. The pants had a horizontal line around your thigh and no other detail.

It was simple, and you liked it.

'''

You looked in the mirror, the blue glow reflecting onto you. You studied your hair, deciding what the hell to do with it.

Short hair-

You just left it down, hoping it wouldn't bug you or get in your face. You brushed it out of your face with your hand and thought it looked good.

Long hair-

Putting it up seemed like the best option. You braided it down and tied it with a simple black hair tie. You flipped it onto your shoulder and studied it before shrugging; at least it wouldn't bug you.

You exited the bathroom, grabbing the boots from the desk and setting them on your bed as you sit down. You notice a sock rolled up in each one and take them out before putting them on. Sliding the boots on, you leave the room and head towards the training deck, meeting Will on the way.

His outfit was similar to yours, but the collar was taller than yours, reaching just below his chin.

"Ready?" he sounded almost excited, which was odd because he didn't like to do a lot of active things.

You shrug. "Eh, this collar is annoying the hell out of me."

You try and adjust it with your hands, but it doesn't help.

He laughs. "I feel fine."

"Fuck you."

"Language."

"You've said worse."

"True."

You two laugh as you round the corner, nearly running into Coran.

"Oh my! My apologies, I wasn't watching where I was going," he says, nodding in your direction and walking past you two.

"It's okay! Sorry as well!" Will yells over his shoulder. He was always so polite, which was one of the reasons you liked him so much.

The halls echoed with the sound of your footsteps as you two sat in silence. No one spoke until you two reached the training deck, saying bye to the other as they went to join with their trainer.

You were training with Shiro, and needless to say, no matter how nice he seemed, he kind of intimidated you. He was older than you by quite a hand of years, and probably had more experience in his life then you judging from his muscular arms. You thought he was going to go hard on you.

Yet, that wasn't the case.

He started out by giving you advice on the best strategies and then moved onto warm-ups.

Will was a different case.

Keith, however, started quite differently. He made Will stand up, and then he threw a punch and saw if Will ducked; luckily, Will did.

Grunts and curses could be heard from the opposite side of the deck as you and Shiro trained. He slowly, but surely made his way into actual fighting, but taking it slow as to not tire you out.

"When I come at you like this-" he starts to run at you.

"I sidestep and trip or knock you down," you say as you proceed to trip him. He collides with the ground, a small grunt coming from him. You feel bad, yes, but he told you not to care if your opponent is in pain. You only need to make sure you stay alive.

He stands up and clasps his hands together. "I think that's it for the day."

"Keith! Training is finished." the dark-haired boy stops mid-run and looks at him before nodding.

Just on time to. "Food is ready!" Coran's voice resounds from the speaker. You groan as Will walks over to you; well, more like with a slight limp. His hair was sticking to his forehead from sweat, and his forehead glistened from it too.

You cross your arms over your chest. "What the hell happened to you?"

"He-" he pauses to take a breath. "Trains really-" another breath. "Hard."

You laugh, finding it funny how your friend reacted. He was always one for hard work at his job, but exercise was not his strong suit.

"You?" he breathes, and you unfold your arms at let them hang by your sides.

"Shiro started out easy," you say with a smirk as Will groans.

"Seriously?!"

You laugh as Shiro calls you two over and makes you follow him to the dining hall, or whatever the hell it was called; you didn't exactly pay much attention to the tour, too focused on the girl showing you around.

Shiro advises Will it would be smart to shower first, instead of heading straight to the dining hall. He said they'd wait till he finishes, but Will insisted they eat without him; he didn't want to keep them waiting.

As you, Shiro, and Keith walk back, all you can think about is the only other time you and the two others were in a group together; that time being when you escaped.

As you enter the room, a delicious smell hits your nostrils.

"Holy shit, it smells good," you whisper under your breath as Lance stands up.

"Finally! I couldn't wait any longer!"

Guys, I'm so sorry for such the long wait! I was just not interested in writing this chapter, but don't worry! I'm very excited for the next one and it should be out sometime this week or next week(maybe today or tomorrow even! If I have the interest to start). Also, Merry (late) Christmas! How was your Christmas by the way? I might make New years and/or a Christmas chapter, but it depends on if I can get an idea(if you have one, PM/DM me or comment!). Also, holy shit thank you guys for 1.5k reads and 79 votes!! I didn't expect that! Again, sorry it took so long and thank you! I'll see ya later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8.3K 20
Lance knows that he's annoying. He knows that he's a flirt, and that his jokes are always terrible. That's why the kidnapping by the Galra fleet, did...
561 68 19
The war may be over, but other realities are confirmed... The paladins have crossed over... What's to stop others from visiting our own? What's to st...
13.8K 404 13
If your a Voltron legendary defender fan, you will likely find this fan fiction interesting. The main character is a eighteenth old girl named Novaia...
103K 3.4K 30
After the fall of Zarkon and the return of Shiro, the Paladins -- along with Allura and Coran -- are in a state of comfort, enjoying each other's com...