The Chamber of Men | Drarry [...

By VisualMotionOfficial

-( FIXING )- -» "I-Its all your fault Malfoy!" I finally yelled. Draco cupped my face and soothed my hair. -»... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 ( Sorry Potter )
Chapter 3 (Whats The Chamber Of Men.?)
Chapter 4 (DONT FUCK WITH ME!)
Chapter 5 (OH SHIT!!)
(CHAPTER 6) Its in the fucking Daily Phrophet?
FINALE 1 (Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and LGBT)
FINALE 2 Epilogue(Hogwarts,school of witchcraft and LGBT)

INFO

246 4 0
By VisualMotionOfficial

    Hey guys! So it's been years since I've been in this account and right after i checked in this account, holy hell.

       Followers blew up followed by the amount of readers, therefore i would like to say thank you!

      I made a new wattpad which i always use right now and it's called Veemochu so you could go ahead and idk.

     I won't delete this account, though im just saying i won't use this account and all stories here would either be discontinued or put on hold.

     Yea that's it i guess. And again, thank you all for your support!

New wattpad Veemochu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
384K 13.7K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.1M 36.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...