Holding onto You

By UnsinkableShips

When Helena finds a phone on the night train, she decides to text the first number in the list of contacts in... More

Holding onto You
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ~ Holding onto You is part of Wattpad Originals!
Playlist
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Spin-Off

440K 8.4K 930
By UnsinkableShips

Emmy has had a rough couple of years, to say the least. So when her psychologist recommends that she joins an online support group, she thinks she knows what to expect. But the back-and-forth emails between her and the lead singer of the biggest rock band in the world are the last thing she ever counted on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 6.6K 33
Liam accidentally calls a young, annoying, fast-talking, positive girl at work. Intrigued by this girl and slightly guilty for his rude first impress...
5.5K 1.1K 31
*3rd Place Winner-The Writer's Award 2021* "I see bright flashing lights. Emergency lights. I'm on the pavement. It's raining. I hear voices of EMTs...
136K 10.6K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
79.7K 4.7K 44
[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] After seeing the women's shelter she worked hard to build burn down to the ground, social worker Emma Cavendish wil...