The Sadistic Trip to Italy

By Tsurara_Wolfie25

3 years after the Curse of the Rainbow Arc, our favourite gravity-defying brunette in now in his second year... More

Disclaimer and Plot
Before the Trip
Day 1: Introductions
Vongola Mansion
Touring the Mansion
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 1)
Lessons with the ex-arcobalenos (Part 2)
The Game
The Cloud and Mist Challenges
The Lightning and Sun Challenges
The Rain, Storm and Sky Challenges
Rewards Given
Time with the Decimo
Back to Normal (?)
Plans?

Enemy's Move

2.7K 76 18
By Tsurara_Wolfie25

"Start Operation: Takeover. Inform everyone to be prepared in their assigned positions," said the boss of the Conchiglia Famiglia in Italian.

"Yes, sir! Everyone, gather everyone for Operation: Takeover!" ordered the head of the technology area as every staff in the room started contacting every member of their famiglia to make the preparations for the operation to start.

《Few hours later》
"Team Alpha is ready." said the spies within the Vongola mansion that were undercover as the maids and butlers.

"Team Beta is in place," said the members of the famiglia that were waiting in the forest right outside of the mansion.

"Team Delta is in place," said the other members with their boss in a hidden base around the mountainside of Sicily.

"Start Operation: Takeover, now," ordered Conchiglia Settimo through the radio.

"Copy that, sir," said all the three teams.

First up is the alpha team that are disguised to be the maids and butlers of the Vongola mansion.

One of 'maids' held two beverages 'specially made' for the two important technicians of Vongola, Irie Shoichi and Giannini. As for Spanner, he was in his own room improving his invention, Gola Moska. While the other members of the famiglia within the mansion were scattered to warn the other if anyone unexpected was approaching towards their target.

As Team Alpha was carrying out their task, Team Beta took out the guards on the South Wing by chloroform because if blood was spilt, then it would make their task harder and they would have been discovered earlier than planned.

《Back to Team Alpha》
As the special beverages were brought to the main controls of Vongola where Shoichi and Giannini were. As they both drank the given beverages and passed out on the floor, few more butlers and maids entered the room with a bag filled with devices that they were going to use to hack into their security defences.

"Alpha team here. We are in place. Team Beta, move straight, then turn left around the corner and...(so on)"

As part of Team Beta were disguised as the staff of the mansion and receiving directions from Alpha to walk through areas with weaker defences, the other part stayed behind to buy them some time to kidnap the Decimo and other hostages that could be useful.

After some time, it was time to proceed with their next plan. They have all the information they needed including the location of their target.

Suddenly, the alarms went off. The alarms that show that an intruder has been detected.

Every staff were informed that the intruders were in the south wing. It was obvious that the students were panicking, such as...

"OH, MY GAD!!! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!"

"I'M STILL TOO YOUNG TO DIEE!!!!!"

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

"SPAARREEE MEEEE!!!!"

"GOD HELP MY SOUL!!!!"

"Everyone calm down!!!!" screamed Mochida. Everybody slowly calmed down as Yamamoto's invisible wave of rain flames starts to take effect on them.

"The maids, butlers and security could probably handle it. They must be capable since this is the number one company in the world!" reasoned Mochida.

"Oh right. Now that makes sense," said a student.

After that, a couple of maids and butlers knocked at their door where all the students, including Nezu- sensei Tsuna, were located. The knock was answered by Nezu-sensei.

"Is the Decimo safe and is he here?" asked one of the maids.

"Yeah, he is safe. Why are you here and not defending the mansion and all of your guest anyways? We are special anyways," answered Nezu.

"We are here to protect the Decimo and his acquaintances just in case something unexpected happens." answered one of them as all of them started to come in.

"Nezu-sensei, why are they here?" asked Yumoto.

"Oh, they are our personal security guards," answered Nezu-sensei.

As soon as the door was closed and all the 'guards' came in, they pulled out their guns and pointed it at the students.

"Uhh... Nezu-sensei, w-what is going on?" asked a student.

"I'm not sure either, but they might be the enemy that invaded this mansion," answered Nezu.

"Everybody hands in the air!" spoke one of the 'staff' in Japanese with the help of their electronic translator. Every 'staff' within the room was carrying a gun directed towards the group of students.

"WHAT IS F*** IS HAPPENING?!"

"MOCHIDA-SENPAI, YOU SAID THAT WE WOULD BE SAFE!!" shouted two students.

"Well, obviously he thought wrong," said Yamamoto.

"On your knees and hands on your back!" shouted the same staff leader.

Gokudera, Yamamoto and Chrome were looking to Tsuna for confirmation to attack them, but Tsuna shook his head saying no.

Everyone did what the enemy asked for, then separated Mochida from the rest of the students.

"We have the Decimo with us," spoke another member into the radio.

"W-What are you g-going to do with Mochida-senpai?" asked Yuki to the enemy.

"We are going to use him that will make our family rule over the underground world!" answered the leader of the group.

"Like that will ever work," said Gokudera.

Just when he was going to argue with Gokudera, one of the other members whispered into the leader's ear telling about how they had to leave.

"It is now time to leave with the Decimo. But before that,... we need hostages so that Vongola won't come after us," said the leader as he signalled the other members to take a hostage.

"Take me then! I'll beat your asses until its unrecognisable even by your own parents" screamed Gokudera.

"And risk our plan failing by the famous Smokin' Bomb Hayato? We're not that dumb," answered the leader.

The students that were taken were Nezu-sensei, Osamu, Yumoto, Yuki, Yukio, Kyoko and Tsuna. Coincidently, they took the entire first group from the groupings that were given from the games and the useless math teacher that nobody cares about.

If anyone -I mean- everyone is wondering what Tsuna was doing, he was too tired to even care what was going on because he still had his daily training with each of his guardians everyday.

As for sadistic tor-tutor, he was off on another row of missions as he restocks his worldwide coffee collection at the same time. And the other guardians, Mukuro, Hibari, Lambo (well, he's still in Namimori) and Ryohei, were either minding their own business *ahem*hibariandmukuro*ahem* or helping the staff with the intruders.

Then the 'Decimo' and the hostages were taken away after being made unconscious by flying away with flames on their shoes.

"Oh no, what are we going to do?!"

"B-bossu..."

"Our friends and our supervising teacher have been taken by this group of random strangers that can fly with weird coloured flames on their feet without burning!" freaked out Sayuki as she started hyperventilating.

"Just calm down for no-" said Yamamoto.

"Calm down!? When our friends just got abducted by random people with guns?!" freaked another student.

Just a few seconds after the student started freaking out with each other, a black fiery portal appeared and an adult came out along with two crazily bandaged adults beside him.

Every student quickly shuffled to the very corner of the room except for Yamamoto, Gokudera and Chrome that were left in the center of the room.

"Why is Bermuda here?" asked Yamamoto.

"Don't ask me, baseball freak," answered Gokudera.

"Bermuda-san, why are you here?" asked Chrome.

"I have come with a request for the Vongola Famiglia," answered Bermuda in his adult form.

"What is it that the powerful black flame wielder had to come here in person?" asked Gokudera.

"I have come with the request to deal with the Conchiglia Famiglia,"

"Why is that?" asked Yamamoto.

"They broke the omerta by showing dying will flames in front of citizens," answered Bermuda while gesturing to the students.

"Oh, from that incident earlier this week?" asked Chrome.

"Yes, so pass the word to your Decimo,"

"Gladly, we will bring them down. Wayyy down to the core of the Earth until they wished that they would rather be in the Vindicare than to deal with our family," answered Gokudera as he started cracking his knuckles.

"Thank you," said Bermuda as he entered the black fiery portal and vanished from the room along with the other Vindice members.

Then, there were a few seconds of awkwardness between Gokudera, Chrome and Yamamoto, and the rest of the students in the corner before someone spoke up.

"WHAT THE WHAT WAS THAT!?"

"WAS THAT BLACK FIRE OR MIST OR IS IT AN ILLUSION?"

"WAS I HALLUCINATING?"

"AM I CRAZY?!"

"WHAT HAPPENED!?

"AND WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO??!?!?!?"

"Ok, ok, slow down, we're going to briefly explain the situation right now," answered Yamamoto.

"So everyone please calm down," replied Chrome.

"So the group that just kidnapped our friends and teacher is part of a mafia fami-" explained Yamamoto until he was interrupted.

"THE MAFIA!? WHY WOULD OUR FRIENDS BE ABDUCTED BY THEM!?" shouted Matsuto.

"Just shut the f*** up woman and listen to what the baseball freak has to say," warned Gokudera.

"Continuing.., the Conchiglia Famiglia has been targeting Vongola for a long time now." continued Yamamoto.

"Why?" asked another girl.

"Did you not hear what I just said bi-"

"Good question " responded Yamamoto while he cut Gokudera's line, but after that, Gokudera chose to back down since they were running out of time and they still had to plan their rescue plan.

"What you don't know is that Vongola is not just the world's biggest company, but it is also the biggest and influential famiglia in the Mafia world," continued Yamamoto along with the surprised faces of his fellow classmates.

"So the Conchiglia Famiglia's objective is to become the number one mafia group in the underground world. That is all you need to know for now," explained Yamamoto.

"Since you know all this information, does that make you part of the mafia?" asked a student.

"Yeah! Along with Gokudera and Chrome," stated Yamamoto with a smile that left the other occupants of the room still stunned.

"So, who wants to track them down and rescue them from those strangers?" asked Yamamoto in a cheerful tone.

An awkward silence filled the room with the still-stunned students.

"Ok then, everyone's in!" replied Yamamoto in glee.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT THAT MEANS!!!" screamed the students in unison.

"Haha.. but who wants to come anyway. We have guns~" stated Yamamoto.

"Me!" said some of the students knowing that they are the gaming or otaku type of students.

"Yay!! Just follow me and we'll be ready in no time!" said Yamamoto still in a cheerful mood.

The students didn't know what else to do, so they just followed Yamamoto, Gokudera and Chrome as they left to Shoichi and Giannini's location to track down the kidnapped group via Tsuna's headphones. --------------------------------
And again, I'm sorry it took either another month or two to update this. I planned to update this before the end of 2017 but that didn't happen... but

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Congratulations on going through 2017! Hope you could survive through 2018!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 17.2K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
983K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
494K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...