I AM TSUNAYOSHI (KHR FANFIC)#...

By White_Sora

Lemitsu gone for 8 years along with his older son,Sawada Leyasu or Giotto for his beloved work.He left his wi... More

THE START
SAWADA TSUNAYOSHI..WHO IS HE?
THEY HOME?!
Im sorry
WHAT'S UR REASON?
START A NEW DAY
DO I HAVE TO?
YOU LIE TO ME!
JUST ACCEPT IT,LEMITSU
yow
JEALOUS IN THE EYES
ERROR
YOU SEE THE PAST
THEM-
SPIT OF FIRE
WE MEET
AND THIS HAPPENED
CONTRACT WITH A DEMON
HE'S DEAD
WHY😭😭😭
OH COME ON...JUST WAKE UP
I SWEAR...
BROKEN OF THE SEAL
I OWN HIM!!!
MAFIA SECRET
TWO WORDS...F#CK OFF
I WANT TO DESTROY VONGOLA!!
THE ENDLESS FIGHT
I AM TSUNAYOSHI
SAYONARA
DON'T YOU DARE,LEMITSU!!
PROMISE OF THE BIG BRO
DEAR DIARY(FINAL CHAPTER)
AGAIN...
PREVIEW
Wonder
New chapter

TEARS OF MOTHER

6K 214 42
By White_Sora

Lemitsu in his room talking with someone with his phone.He make sure no one heard their conversation.

"So,what happened?"he asked the woman.

"There are no trace about Casirus famiglia after the attack.We try to find out more about Red Dragon but nothing came out.As if they're not exist"the woman explained with a hint of worries in her voice.

Lemitsu rubbed his temple and sigh,"It's alright.I'm sorry because you have to do my job while I'm here,Laura"

The woman,Laura,his personal assistant laughed with her sweet voice,"Don't worry,Sir.I'm willingly to do anything for you.Enjoy your holiday"

Lemitsu turn off the phone after deleted all the documents in the phone.

He went out of his room when he saw a girl came put from Tsun's room.He shocked.

What the girl do in his son's room?!!

Then,he saw Tsuna came out from the room and tried to catched the girl.But,the long black hair girl already went out from the house.

Lemitsu chuckled.Ahhh,young love.Maybe they had a fight.

My son had grown up.

The dinner went smoothly.Leyasu's guardians eating with their own antics.Some argued,laughed,yelling and more.

It's so peaceful and merrier.

But not to Tsuna.He went to his room after dinner quietly.The guardians make their ways to hotel after bid goodbye to Sawada's family.

Leyasu help Nana in the kitchen.He washed the plates in the sink while Nana sweep the floor.

None of them uttered a single word.Leyasu felt a little bit awkward.Well,it's being such a long time since he talked with his mother.

When he about to said something,Nana cut him.

"I know it must be hard for you right now.But,don't be mad at Tsu-kun.He...always like that"she said suddenly.

Leyasu look at the woman and raised his eyebrow.

"Always?Since when?I mean...he not like this before...cold and hot temper..?"

Nana flashed a smiled at Leyasu,"Everyone can change within eight years.I'm glad you not change at all"

Leyasu flinched.There a hint of sarcasm in the voice.
"But....why?"he asked almost whispering to his mother.

Nana dropped the broom and look at Leyasu with sadness in her eyes.She bit her lips and clenched her hands.Exhale and inhale.

One day,her son need to know the truth.

"I-ummm I guess this is the right time to tell you..."she said without looking at Leyasu.

Leyasu felt his heartbeat became faster than normal.His hyper intuition tell him thats the news or story that Nana was about to tell him was not a good one.

He gulp.The serious look on Nana make him shiver.

"I was about to get-"

"Kaa-san,did you see my black shirt"Tsuna said out of nowhere.

Nana and Leyasu look at him in shocked state.

Since when..?

Why he didn't felt his presence at all?
And why....did he cut their mother...?

Something off.Leyasu narrowed his eyes.

Tsuna look at Nana and tilted his head.

"Did you see it?My shirt....?"Tsuna asked again while gritted his teeth.

Nana nodded at Tsuna,"Y-yes ummm I get it for you"she went to the dryer at the back leaving those  brothers behind.

They stared at each other,straight into the eyes.

Leyasu sweatdropped.

.....everyone change within eight years...from someone cheerful...to a cold hearted person....

There's something in his eyes that trying to tell him something but at the same time hide it away.

Tsuna stared...more like glared at his brother.

Leyasu straigthen his back and walked toward Tsuna slowly.

Until they almost an inch from each other,Leyasu spoke,

"For how long you gonna hide it from me?"

Tsuna look up at his tall brother and smirked,

"For how long I want"

Leyasu sigh,"Not gonna give me a chance?Come on,Tsuna.Let's be back like before.You and I,kaa-san and tou-san,let's become a family again"

He said desperately.

Tsuna look at the side and sigh,

"Of course.We can be like before.If you promise me that you and tou-san will stay here forever.Promise me that you won't leave us again.Here in Japan,not in Italy"Tsuna said half-screaming.

Leyasu was taken back.

Of course he can't promise something like that.His famiglia need him.

Leyasu scratched his neck,"But...you know...I don't think I can promise you.I mean...I have job in Italy and...my friend need me so..."

Tsuna chuckled.His eyes covered by his bang.Leyasu furrowed his eyebrow.What so funny?

Before he get to said anything,Nana came into the kitchen and handed the shirt to Tsuna.

"Kaa-san,I have something to do at my friend's house.I'll be back"Tsuna said hesitantly.

Nana nod.It's not like she can controlled him anymore.

"But,Tsuna!It's already 9 pm...where are you going?"Leyasu grabbed the boy's hand.

Tsuna slapped the hand away,make the blond hair flinched.

"Nothing to do with-I mean....I have some bussiness to do with my friend"Tsuna said to Leyasu and walked to the door.

Tsuna averted his eyes from Nana.She would be sad if she saw them fighting again.

He promised Nana to treated Leyasu nicely.

"Tsuna"

Tsuna stop from his tracked when he heard the voice.He sigh.Why can't they let him do what he want?!!

He turn around and face his father.Tsuna bit his lower lip.

Lemitsu went beside Nana and crossed his arms.

Tch,came out from nowhere.So dramatic.Tsuna thought to himself.

"Where are you going this late?"

"Somewhere"Tsuna rolled his eyes.

"No,you can't"Lemitsu said strictly.

Nana look at him in disbelief.Leyasu sigh.There he go again.

"What do you mean I can't?"Tsuna narrowed his eyes.

"Its an order.You can't go out after 7 pm.You need to discipline yourself,young man"Lemitsu stare at Tsuna.

He let out scary aura around him to intimidate his son but little did he know,his son didn't give a f*ck about that.

"Anata,I guess you should-"Nana nervously said to Lemitsu but to no avail.

"Nana,you can't let the boy do what he want.You his mother.Is this how you teach your son?"

Nana widen her eyes.Lemitsu look at his wife with narrowed eyes.

Leyasu gaped at his father.What did he just said?

Lemitsu sigh for hundred times.

"I thought that Tsuna in his rebelious stage but...when I recall I guess that...you...didn't teach him properly.I mean,can't you see how he treat Leyasu and his friends?His behaviour..always come home late night...you...just how did you teach him?"

Leyasu watched them in disbelief.

Oh my god,they arguing in front of their children?Why can't they do it in their room?

Nana look to the floor.She on verge of tears.So,all of this was her...fault?

"And I...I make decision to bring him along to Italy"Lemitsu said in final.

Nana widen her eyes again.Leyasu was really shocked.Was his father tried to get Tsuna involved in mafia??

When he look at Tsuna who stayed quietly beside him...

Leyasu swore he saw the red glinted in his brother's eyes.

He doesn't know what happened because its too fast.Faster than him.Than anything.

As if lightning struck their house when tears flowing down his mother's cheeks.

And when his father,Lemitsu dropped on the floor while Tsuna standing in front of him.

And when Leyasu's Hyper Intuition asked him to stayed away from his brother for now.

He know something bad will happened.When the tears slipped out from Nana's eyes.

Hello guys~~~~~<▪>

And here I am seek for forgiveness if there any grammar or spelling error.🙏🙏

Also,I am really sorry sorry sorry because I didn't published for such a long time...

I am so busy right now and I admit that I forgot to write new chapter.I am truly deeply sorry.

And I hope u njoy this story.I will make sure to publish new chapter as soon as possible😚

And I didnt check for any grammar or spelling so please forgive me.

However,hope u vote and comment.

Luv ya all❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 434 104
Random art and I suck at drawing Btw most of my drawings suck.
6K 462 19
Sequel/Second book of "Together at Last" Some months has passed. and now Summer break is coming! Of course our dear Tuna-fish would love to spend his...
3.3K 179 8
"Behind every mask, there's a face. And behind that, there's a story. But if anything, I prefer to have no one to ever find out..." -Kuroba Kaito Dis...
1.1K 63 10
BUCKY BARNES X FEMALE READER In 1899, you were captured into the Hydra base. You were the first experimental patient of Hydra. Therefore, you got alm...