The Little Hound {WWE Fanfic}

By allmylifeofrock

She was still very young, but still, got the golden chance, and her dreams came true. She thought everything... More

Chapter One. Good Looking Evil.
Chapter Two. Teasing.
Chapter Three. Kick Some Ass.
Chapter Four. Date?
Chapter Five. Friend Or Enemy?
Chapter Six. Protection.
Chapter Seven. Brotherhood.
Chapter Nine. Crazy.
Chapter Ten. Attention.
Chapter Eleven. One Year.
Twelve. Gentle.
Thirteen. Sides.
Fourteen. Some Fun.
Fifteen. Go Crazy.
Sixteen. Moods.
Seventeen. Understand Me.
Eighteen. The One.
Nineteen. Girlfriend.
Twenty. Broken.
Twenty One. Lost.
Twenty Two. Tomboy.
Twenty Three. Breakdown.
Twenty Four. Wonderwall.
Twenty Five. Replacing.
Twenty Six. Choices.
Twenty Seven. Mistakes.
Twenty Eight. Bittersweet.
Twenty Nine. Hate?
Thirty. Tears.
Thirty One. Mother.
Thirty Two. Broken Bones.
Thirty Three. Dazed and Confused.
Thirty Four. Back in Black.
Thirty Five. Family.

Chapter Eight. Flying.

929 16 0
By allmylifeofrock

"You are the hurt inside of me, and you are the one that makes me weak." - Rev Theory

Silence filled the whole car as we drove to the airport, and as soon as we got there, I rushed to meet AJ, and then we got to the plane. I sat in the middle of her and Seth, and right in front of me was Roman with Dean by his side, and an empty spot.

"Excited for the last house show before we finally get to go home?" AJ asked, taking her iPod.

"A lot! Seth said Leigh has a surprise for me." I smiled at her, clutching Seth's arm.

"Really? And what is it, Sethie?" She looked at him. Seth hated when she, or anyone, called him like that, so she'd do that just because she loved annoying him.

"She didn't really tell me, Jeannete." Seth replied with a roll of eyes, while I held back a laugh.

"Fair enough." AJ smirked.

"Hm, excuse me?" We all looked up, only to see Sheamus beside the free spot and smiling. "Can I sit here?" He pointed at the empty seat.

"Sure." Me and AJ said together.

Sheamus smiled, saying a thanks and sitting down, while Seth and Roman smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and elbowed Seth's side, quickly looking at Dean, because he was staring at me.

I arched my eyebrows at him, as if asking what was going on, but after a hateful stare, he looked away, and I sighed. So I guess we're back to normal.

"So," Sheamus said, making us look at him. "What are you all doing after the house show?"

"Going home." Dean replied, raspy.

"Actually," AJ said, in a cheerful tone. "We didn't plan anything before we fly home. How about you, Shea?" She smiled.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I think I might go out for drinks. What you guys think? I mean, we all going together?"

"That sounds cool." Roman gave him a small smile.

"Good." Sheamus nodded, before smiling at me, and I did the same.

Not much longer after that, I ended up falling asleep, hugging Seth's arms, as I always did.

Roman still had pictures of the first time I've done that, because he said it was cute. Then it became something normal to all of us. I mean, I'd always sit beside one of them and hug their arms or play with their hair as I fell asleep or played games on my cellphone, and they'd basically do the same with me. (And with 'them', I mean Seth, Roman, AJ or Punk, back when he was still in the company.) One day I woke up with a braid; I had laid on Seth's arm, and Roman was beside me. He was playing with my hair, and decided to braid it.

Dean never sat beside me, or did anything that involved him being closer to me, other than when we were in the ring, and obviously we weren't that 'friends'. I don't think we're even friends...

I still remember the day I met him. I was a little bit of a Shield's fangirl, and Dean, from the three of them, was my favorite. I went crazy with the thought of joining them.

Seth's usually a jerk to everyone, but when I started out in the Development Area, we became friends when he went to ask Punk for advice, who was my mentor since I started wrestling. Then he made me meet Roman and Dean because he had the idea that I'd be great as The Shield's girl.

Roman had always been nice to me. I mean, he used to be really closed, barely exchanged a couple of words, but one night I got seriously hurt, and I had never seen him that worried before. He spent the night at the hospital with me, and that's when we got close to each other.

Dean, in the other hand... I actually really tried to be nice, I was a fan, after all. But he cut me off. He was rude, and made me feel worthless. Like I wasn't supposed to be there, at all. Think of my little fangirl heart being broken into a million pieces... I never forgave him for that, because there was no reasons for him to be that mean, and it all turned into this little war we have now.

How weird is it? That my favorite turned out to be the guy I couldn't stand? I mean, it wasn't even because of me. If he actually tried to be nice, we could probably be friends, but no. He just can't go five minutes without making it obvious that he hates me more than anything.

I let out a small sigh as I opened my eyes and looked around; I had been awake for at least five minutes, recalling everything.

It was still dark, and everyone was probably asleep. I heard music coming from AJ's earbud and I chuckled; I'd always wake up in the middle of the night and turn it off for her, because she was asleep. Then I took off her earbuds and put in her lap.

With a yawn, I stood up and started walking to the bathroom. I just needed to stand up and walk a bit.

All the other Diva's and Superstars seemed to be sleeping, as well, but then I saw Wade Barrett, on his phone. I walked by him and he smiled, so I replied with a small wave.

Already in the bathroom, I yawned again and looked at myself in the mirror. Fuck, I looked tired. We had been in the road for the last week, and it was both a bless and a curse to be in some many places in so little time. The weekend off would certainly make me feel ten times better.

I washed my hands and then walked out, but as I was passing through the seats, I heard a small chuckle, and looking back, I realized it was Wade.

"Can't sleep?" He asked.

"I actually just woke up." I chuckled. "What about you, mister?"

"Same." He smiled. "Just a bit bored now." He shrugged.

"Pretty much the same." I raised my hands with a chuckle, and then sat down beside him. "Sorry for asking, but why don't you get a flight buddy? I mean... You're always by yourself."

"I'd pretty much rather be sleeping, or reading." He shrugged. "But you've got a lot of those, and still, you're walking through the plane. Any explanation?" He smirked.

"Well, everyone's sleeping." I chuckled. "AJ, Roman and Seth, besides looking so cute while sleeping, would kill me if I tried to wake them up." I chuckled. "I just met Sheamus, and Dean... Well, you know him."

"Yeah, sure." He nodded. "Dean sounds like a nice guy, tho."

"He is. To everyone but me. Because when it comes to Lacey, he's a total asshole. Like, I don't even understand him." I shook my head.

"You're too young to understand a men's mind." He smirked.

"I guess." I forced a smile. "Anyways... Whatcha doing?"

"I was just reading fan's mentions on Twitter." He showed me his phone and looked at me. "They're kind of funny sometimes."

"I know. I mean, when they're not calling me a bitch just because I hang out with The Shield, and live with Seth. But that's just the crazy Shield's fangirls."

"Yeah, I've seen some of these. They're just jealous."

"I know." I smiled.

Wade smiled back, before yawning.

"I think you should get some sleep." I chuckled and stood up. "Good night, Wade."

"Thanks for keeping me some company. Good night." He smiled.

I smiled back at him, then made my way back to my seat, and starting to wrap my arms around Seth's, I felt like someone was staring at me, so I looked around. Guess who.

"Seems like ya've got somethin' for accents." Dean said, forcing an English accent.

"Fuck off, I'm not up for your bullshit right now, Dean." I laid my head on Seth's arm and closed my eyes.

I heard him chuckle, but ignored and went back to sleep.

"Hey, yo, sleepy ass!" Someone called, shaking me.

"Shut up, let me sleep." I replied, searching for Seth's arm, but he wasn't there. "We're here?" I asked, opening only one of my eyes, and saw Seth handing me my handbag, with a little smirk.

"Yes. You've slept the whole damn flight." AJ said, taking hers from Roman.

"Lies." I yawned and stood up as I took my bag, then I closed my eyes and stretched. "I woke up at night." But when I opened my eyes again, they had already left. Assholes.

"Yeah, I heard something." The irish accent again, so I turned around to see Sheamus.

"Hey, I didn't see you there." I chuckled.

"I'm a ninja." He shrugged. "We should follow them before they leave without us."

"Bastards." I rolled my eyes, playfully.

"So, I was just thinking... Y'know... When are we going to hang out again?" He smiled.

"Hm... Tonight at the bar? I mean... Remember? After the house show?"

"Yeah." He laughed softly. "I meant just you and me."

"Oh..." I felt my cheeks burning slightly. "Well, whenever we're both free. And in the same town."

"It sucks that you live so far away." He gave me a small smile.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Ever thought about moving to Tampa?"

"Nah. I don't think I could. Seth and Leigh are like family to me, I couldn't leave them... And my dad would go crazy if he found out I'm living alone." I laughed.

"Yeah, I understand. He'd be worried." He chuckled.

"Yes." I gave him a small smile. "But let's see what the future holds." I chuckled as we reached the rent car.

"Uh, sorry, Shea, the car has five seats..." Seth said, as he took my bags to put in the trunk.

"It's fine, I'm going with Drew. See you in the hotel?" He smiled at me.

"Sure."

"Nice." And after kissing my cheek, he walked away.

I got in the car, and it was my turn to drive, with Dean on the passenger's seat.

"Take it easy, will you?" Roman said, as serious as he could.

"Shut up, I'm a great driver." I rolled my eyes.

"If you don't kill us, that's enough." AJ laughed and I smacked her head. "Alright, I'm kidding!" She laughed again, sitting in the middle of Seth and Roman, which made her look like she had the size of a hobbit.

"Alright, let's go!"

"Yay!" She raised her hands, before laughing.

--
Like this chapter? Hope you all do! :D don't forget to vote, it means a lot <3

{originally published mar 30, 2016}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
3.2K 17 20
He is a lunatic, at least that's his character on tv for the wwe. She is his best friends sister. What happens when his best friend forbids his siste...
39.4K 810 17
Jayce is a new diva. When she chooses a storyline that requires the SHIELD, what will happen? And when she battles against Paige, does she gain a fri...
9.1K 234 29
Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been only writing about Shannon for about fou...