Fluffy Creek Oneshots

By deviarcotic

Craig x Tweek Tweek x Craig Fluffy fluffy fluff dump. If you want your teeth to rot and fall out from sickl... More

Craig is Ticklish
Did I Stutter?
Stargazing
Insufferable
You Want To, Don't You?
Tender
Asshole
100 Ways to say I Love You
Cardboard Boxes
Scary Movies
Bondage Yaoi
Mistletoe
A Little Sexual Frustration
Locker-Room Talk
Day at the Lake
Astral Flame
Spectre
Communication
Love Potion
Sunrise Meadow
Rootbeer
Creek is Among Us
Clingy Craig
New Years Kisses
The Backrooms
Jealous ๐Ÿ’”

Forest Rendezvous

5.4K 120 7
By deviarcotic

Art: https://www.deviantart.com/mi-star/art/SP-Ps-I-love-you-Creek-161302543

We stop walking as we reach a small clearing, and the lack of crunching snow underneath our boots suddenly throws the silence into sharp relief.
"It's cold." I observe aloud, only to fill the charged silence.
"Hmm," he hums distractedly, fingers working to loosen my scarf. His breath warms my cheeks as he steps closer, bracing an arm around my middle and pulling me in against him. I slide my hands up to brace against his shoulders as he eagerly captures my lips with his.
His kiss is urgent.
Tender but frantic as he eases me closer, shifting so our bodies mesh together like puzzle pieces. I cling to his warmth, encompassed solely by how his lips move in intoxicating natural synchronicity with my own.
A soft sigh escapes him, and he disconnects our mouths to push his forehead against mine.
His eyes sparkle deeply as he gazes into my own, and my heart thumps loudly in response.
"I missed you." He whispers. I smile softly, and nuzzle into his neck.
"I missed you too," I breathe, comforting bliss flooding through me as I find refuge in his loving arms once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 545 19
craig has never talked to tweek. he prefers looking at him during class and while he's drinking his disgusting coffee at tweak bros. after awkward co...
776K 25.7K 48
You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But suddenly their rage and anger towards each...
26.6K 1.2K 31
"Come on, Tweek, it'll be fine! I do this all the time," Craig was currently in the process of convincing me to climb up on the roof with him. "I'm n...
34.4K 715 57
A young pastor named Craig Tucker always stayed at the church after closing hours to clean up but what happens when Craig finds a Imp named Tweek Twe...