My Alpha Black

By ginag95

Nineteen year old, Ali happens to be the only daughter of an alpha - also making her the gifted Mother Of Lun... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Chapter 12

169K 5.8K 539
By ginag95

~~~Ali POV~~~

He closed the door and came toward me.

I was still in awe of his huge, muscled frame, with his dark hair and piercing eyes - his entire being just radiating power.

With a little surprise, I found myself not as wary of it as I was before, but it made me feel something more . . . what was I feeling? Attraction? Pride? something in between?

My thoughts made me swallow nervously as he sat down in the chair by my bed, leaning forward to rest his arms on his knees and huffing as he refused to look at me.

I felt my happiness fade with each second - not this again, I thought.

Inevitably all that we had spoken of before came to the forefront of my mind.

"I passed out didn't I?" I broke the silence gently. He just nodded and glared at the bed sheet so I spoke on, "and you brought me to the hospital just for that?" I teased lightly, smiling to try and brighten the atmosphere that was really getting to me.

He huffed again and finally locked gazes with me and my stomach tightened at the intensity in his dark eyes, though not the good kind.

"Ali, after everything you heard, after all that I told you how can you be so calm?! So . . . Unfased - happy even?" he asked me frustrated, "you should be running as far from me as you can. Begging me to leave you alone and to go back your pack!"

I'd started to shake my head and he had to look away, jaw clenched.

I knew that's what I should be doing but I had already made my mind up on the matter. Me and my wolf had discussed this when I'd blacked out.

Bottom line was that he was our mate and we'd grown too attached, seen too much of his hidden, softer side to go back to our life before him. Without him. And for once I knew with every fibre of my being that he was not going to budge me and my wolf on our decision.

"Did you really think I'd leave because of this?" I asked gently. He slowly raised his head to look at me and his eyes were full of conflict, "I'm not going anywhere and there's nothing you can do or say to change my mind."

I thought he would be happy at hearing this but instead he clenched his fists and his eyes shut tight.

"The curse, it's-"

"Listen." I interrupted and he opened his eyes. They were full of pain and helplessness and my heart ached for him, tears brimming my eyes. I hoped with everything I had that what I was about to tell him was possible. "I think I might know how to lift the curse."

His eyes grew wide and I watched as a flash of hope flitted through them before pain engulfed it, he was shaking his head, "Ali, generations of my family have tried - it's impossible. Don't say things that-"

"Just hear me out," I butted in quickly and I instinctively moved towards him, needing to be closer. On top of the covers now, I sat on the side of my bed directly in front of him. I don't know who reached out first but our hands were suddenly clutching each other's as if it were a lifeline. I spoke into his tortured gaze. "As Mother of Luna, I have to the ability to sense and track the whereabouts of other supernatural beings, so I can warn a pack for example if a vampire coven are close," I explained, "so I know where the few remaining witch clans are . . . " I saw the shock in his face and I didn't blame him.

"Witches are extinct, they died out hundreds of years ago."

"No," I said quietly, "they didn't."

I saw a small flicker of hope dance across his features but again it was gone in a flash. His eyebrows furrowed and I continued quickly, eager to get that hope back. How long had he dreaded meeting his mate? Knowing what the curse would do and knowing he had to keep away?

"It is a secret that the Mother of Luna have kept for a very long time. They were hunted ruthlessly by vampires for their blood - it made them stronger - until there were just a dozen individuals left. They came to the Mother for protection and she helped them hide their true identity. You know how the Mothers can hide scents, right?" Black nodded, "well it turns out that the witches new a way to put that gift into an object. Together they made amulets that if the witches wore, would cloak their scent and they would appear human. They are passed down through generations but occasionally a new one has to be made as they slowly but surely increase in number. Their are 54 witches alive today."

He seemed to be in shock, his eyes not comprehending what I was telling him.

"Black," I said tentatively, bringing our grasped hands to my chest, "they can help us. I know them myself, I made an amulet two years ago."

"They can help?" He said and his voice was so hesitant, so scared to hope that the tears in my eyes brimmed over and I nodded.

"Yes," I said breathlessly, "I really think they can. I'm sure they'll know how to lift the curse-"

But I couldn't finish because Black pulled me onto his lap, flush against his chest as his arms wrapped around me tight. I could feel his heartbeat against my cheek, beating a mile a minute.

"I can't believe it," he whispered as he pressed his face into my hair, breathing in deeply. My hands were tucked up against my body as he encased me and I slowly drew tiny, lazy circles with the tip of my finger, just the lightest of touches and let my eyelids flutter shut, totally content in this one small moment. I felt him shudder at the action and his muscles loosen, a small smile gracing my lips.

I really have no idea how long we stayed like that, totally wrapped up in our own little bubble of hope.

Everything was out in the open now, I finally understood his confusing behaviour and what's more is that his secret was not the heartbreaking deal breaker that Black feared it would be. I could fix this. The witches would help us and we would live our lives together the way nature intended.

I sighed happily.

Not long later, I felt the familiar pulls of sleep begin to tug at my consciousness and I yawned, shifting to snuggle into Black's neck as his arms tightened, making me feel even smaller but I smiled in my half sleep. I loved how protected he made me feel.

"Tired?" he asked quietly.

I nodded into his neck, another small yawn stopping any words and so help me he actually chuckled. Just a little and I may have been dreaming but it was one of the best sounds I'd ever heard.

"Sleep Ali." he whispered and as I gave over to sleep I distantly felt something press gently to forehead.

---------------------

I groaned as I realised I was waking up and stretched out, finding myself in my bed . . . alone.

I pouted a little and rolled to my back, but hunched up when something jumped on my stomach.

What the . . . ???

This was becoming a common occurrence.

Opening my groggy eyes I saw a jet black cat perched on my chest, looking down at me inquisitively.

"Hey, Caesar." I stroked behind his ears and he purred, closing his green eyes and leaning into my hand.

Yawning I got out of bed and stretched myself, chuckling when I heard Caesar's meow of complaint.

"Sorry, Cece," I cooed as I bent down to tickle under his chin. He started purring again and actually flopped down onto the bed, eyes closed just relishing in the attention. I couldn't help but smile as I rolled my eyes and scooped him up into my arms where he seemed quite content to lie and be petted.

Black's token was a real softie.

I padded downstairs with only hot chocolate on my mind when I heard voices from the kitchen.

Walking down the hall, absentmindedly stroking Caesar's chin I saw five men all sitting around the kitchen counter, talking and discussing things - probably pack business.

I recognised Black, Chez and Bruce and the other two guys looked familiar too. They all looked my way as I entered and I stopped as I saw five identical faces of shock.

What? Did I have something on my face? Oh, god, I was wearing clothes right?!

I hastily looked down to check and sighed in relief when I saw I was wearing pyjamas, but then reached up to touch my face for anything there and found nothing.

"What is it?" I asked them, totally confused.

"How the hell did you tame the devil's spawn?!" Chez yelled incredulously, gesturing wildly to the purring softie in my arms - he'd flipped to expose his stomach and his little black paws were up and hanging loose as I stroked his tummy, purring like crazy. What was he on about?

"Devil's spawn?" I repeated.

Chez nodded frantically as the others still looked too surprised to talk, "Yes, or demonic creature, child of satan, claw crazy beast - you take your pick." he said, "That thing is wild! If anyone so much as comes within a five metre radius of it, it goes shit crazy and attacks - hell, how many people do you reckon it wounds a day?" he asked the guys around the counter.

"Here's one." Bruce held up his arm and sure enough it was covered in bites and scratches that were still healing, meaning they must have been pretty deep.

"Two." Chez turned his neck and identical wounds were healing there.

The other two guys were about to jump in with their tales and scars but I just rolled my eyes.

"You guys are wusses!" I scolded them, "I mean look at him," I cooed and tickled his belly as he nuzzled into my side and purred, "he's a harmless little softie, aren't you Cece?" As if in reply the purring picked up a notch and he let out the cutest little meow. "Aww" I said, "you are so cute." I told him.

I laughed as I looked back up at their newly shocked faces, smiling when I finally placed the two familiar guys.

"Oh, hey! Matty and Johnny right? You're Chez's cousins."

They both nodded and were about to reply when a long howl could be heard echoing through the territory. I shivered at the eerie sound and subconsciously shuffled closer to Black.

"That's Dean," Bruce said, face grave, "sounds like he's captured the rogue."

At those words, a prophecy forced itself upon me and I fell to my knees as the familiar pain coursed through my body and my eyes burned. I felt tears fall down my cheeks but I knew it was blood. I couldn't see anything as the fire behind my eyes increased and I had to scream.

Then the prophecy played out in front of my eyes and this time my scream was not from pain . . .

. . . But from fear.

Dun dun dun . . . What did she see??

Sorry this isn't very long, but I have exams at the minute so my updates will probably be a tad shorter for a few weeks :(

Sorry guys, but hope you liked the chapter!!

Thank you for reading I can't believe the reads and follows and comments my stories are getting, you guys are awesome!

Vote comment follow :D xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 22.8K 40
Rely only on yourself. This is the rule Ren, an eighteen-year-old werewolf, lives by. Since the early age of ten she has only one goal on her mind;...
15K 650 66
Aurora was like every other werewolf. She lived with her family and had amazing friends but, she was mate less.Life was great for her, until a fire s...
428K 12.5K 36
Hailee a young she-wolf who wishes nothing more than to find her mate, and on her 16th birthday her wish is granted. It turns out the Alpha of her pa...
1.6K 27 27
Scarlett is the daughter of Alpha Noah and Luna Radiance of the Crescent Moon pack. Even though her status is high, people bully her because of her u...