Adulation

By littyB_

After graduating high school and making it into her dream college Chanel has a lot of growing up and decision... More

|Copyright & Dedications|
|ONE|
|TWO|
|THREE|
|FOUR|
|SIX|
|SEVEN|
|Eight|
UPDATE COMING SOON

|FIVE|

348 23 132
By littyB_

AMIR

"Yeah, Im on my way there right now ma." I spoke to my moms over the speaker as I drove down the highway.

"Make sure you send me your housing information," she said.

"Alright ma, I got you," I stated quickly as I took the exit onto the service drive.

"I love you son," she stated as I pulled into the parking structure that was open for new student orientation.

"I love you too ma, Im here now so I'll facetime you later." I said parking my challe before hopping out not really knowing what to expect.

I had been to a few college parties with my older brother Tez but I never really thought about how this college shit would work out for me. I always thought it would be a hassle trying to maintain grades, music, sports and the streets but at the same time I was always up for a challenge. I knew that if I was serious about adding a dregree to my name I was going to have to focus and not let the bull shit get the best of me.

As I walked towards the Student Center I noticed a group of girls chilling by the Volleyball court. When I passed by they got to acting all extra when they saw me. I smirked but reminded myself I was here to get an education.

Finally making it inside of the student center I was pointed to the direction of a lecture hall that the other incoming freshman were all located listening to the seminar. I took a seat near the back and halfway payed attention while scrolling through snapchat.

I clicked on Maya's story and it wasnt a surprise to me that she was back down on her college campus in the next nigga face. I couldn't even be mad because she was no longer my concern. I was happy I deaded shit with her before I could be mistook as a lame ass nigga with a bitch who was off her leash.

I shook my head and continued to watch a few other people's stories before the seminar was being concluded.

"Now Im going to split you guys up into groups for the tour, I have some of my seniors in the hall waiting," The director spoke as she ended our Welcome Seminar.

As we broke off into large groups and the tour started I got a text from Josh in the groupchat with me, him, Fle, E, Dev & Tez.

He was trying to see what was up for this weekend probably trying to go to one of the clubs or some shit again. I shot a text back to the Fellas letting them know I was busy right now.

It was really only Josh and Fle talking to each other making me wonder why they couldnt just text each other instead of the whole chat. They continued to text back and forth for a while before I finally decided to put the entire chat on mute growing tired of the repeated notifications that didnt have shit to do with me.

"You staying on campus?" I turned around to a nigga I knew I'd played little league with but I couldnt remember his name at the moment.

"Yeah," I responded as we slapped fives briefly.

"Which dorm?" He asked further as my phone dinged from a text.

I checked the notification and it was from Maya talking about how she missed me causing me to chuckle. She really needed to stop it because whatever game she thought we were playing she for sure wasnt winning.

I didnt give two fucks about her ass no more.

"Shit, I dont even know yet. More than likely Towers," I said as we stood infront of a different dorm called Ghafari which wasnt as big as Towers.

We took the tour through the main part of campus seeing a few of the lecture halls and all of the dormatory that were specified for underclassmen including Atchison, Ghafari and Towers.

I knew for sure that Towers would be were I was staying because of how big it was and suite style rooms. I needed a little extra privacy I thought to myself as I could feel the eyes of the same girls from earlier watching me.

We finished off the tour by going into one of the dining halls for lunch. Once inside I just grabbed me a slice a pizza and some chicken tenders as I found a spot at an empty table.

Pulling out my phone the same group of girls came and took a seat at the table with me. I smirked as I sat my phone ontop of the table. "Wassup?" I questioned all three of them before putting my headphones into my ear.

The one sitting directly across from me was the first to speak. "You must think you're too good to interact with us," she said as I was scrolling through my playlist.

I shook my head "Nah," I said simply as I finally found the song I was looking for before pressing play.

I noticed ol girl was still trying to talk to me and wished she would take the hint. She was cute and all but I could tell she was one of them attention craving type of girls which rubbed me the wrong way.

I got up to throw my trash away and accidentally bumped into someone spilling barbeque sauce on there jacket.

Chanel glared at me for a minute before she realized it was me and a smile spread across her face. I was glad to see her but cursed myself for spilling barbeque sauce on her.

"Damn, my bad Chanel. Why didnt you text me back this morning?" I questioned as I grabbed napkins to try and wipe the sauce off.

She held up her phone in her hand "Its been dead since last night. One of my brothers stole my charger." She said with a pout.

I nodded my head as she started to move out of the way of people walking through the cafeteria. "What you doing when you leave here?" I questioned

"Mm, Probably nothing," she said taking a seat at an empty table. "Well if you find time in between doing nothing how about you spend some time with me." I suggested as I stood infront of her as she sat with her legs crossed.

I didnt have plans on doing nothing much today but chilling and probably going to the studio with E but that was about it.

Chanel nodded her head yeah and I sat down across from her before pulling my charger from my pocket and handing it to her. I watched as she searched for an outlet along the wall.

"There's an outlet up under you can you plug my phone up for me?" She questioned as she slid her phone and the charger over to me. I caught it before it could fall off of the table. I picked up both before examining her phone.

"See thats why ya phone look the way it look now, you need to put a case on here," I told her while plugging it into the wall. She had a long crack going down her screen starting near the front facing camera going all the way down to the home button. It wasnt too bad but it was for sure noticeable.

"Wooow, you really sound like my Dad," she said in between laughes. I chuckled a little before I heard another voice.

"I love your shoes, where'd you get them?" I looked up from Chanel to see the same girl from a few minutes ago had found her way over. "Thanks, and I ordered them off the Giuseppe website," she replied with a smile on her face.

Ol girl was on some bull shit for sure. I already know she aint come over here to talk about Chanel's shoes. She just wanted some attention that I wasnt giving.

I sat there playing with my phone while they spoke back and forth. I figured it was best to keep my mouth closed. My mama always told me to speak when Im spoken to.

I looked around and noticed that the caf was begining to clear out so I figured lunch was over. We was told beforehand that after leaving the caf we were headed to the undergrad library to schedule classes for the semester and apply for housing.

I waited for Chanel to finish her conversation so we could walk across campus to the undergrad library. "You made you a new friend already?" I asked as we walked out of the caf.

She rolled her eyes before speaking "I wouldnt consider her a friend but she seems nice and she's not ugly so thats good. You know I cant be seen around ugly people thats why Im confused as to why you're walking so close to me," she managed to get out between laughs.

I gave her a knowing look "So you really wanna lie to yourself right now?" I questioned as we reached the library. I held the door open for her and a few other people who were right behind us.

It was kind of crowded in here so I kind of stood off to the side and waited for further instructions. After a couple of moments Chanel started looking around and I chuckled to myself already knowing she was searching for me. I shook my head as I pulled her over to me and draped my arm around her shoulder.

She was so tiny compared to me, couldn't be taller than five one. She was most definitely on my radar and I made it a personal goal to make her mine.

The directors informed us to sit down at any available computers and first apply for housing if necessary. I found two open computers and guided us to the section. I pulled her chair out for her before taking the seat beside her.

"You staying on campus?" She asked me after a while. "Yeah, inside of Towers. You communting or something?" I asked already knowing that she was going to say no.

"No, thats like an hour drive from Novi to downtown," She said while shaking her head. "So which dorm you staying in?"

"Towers," she said simply and I nodded satisfied with that answer. We both finished up with the housing applications around the same time and moved on to the course scheduling next.

"What's your major?" I looked over and noted that most of our classes looked the same.

"Im a double major in Bio-chem and business marketing," she said as she looked over at my screen. "What about you?" She added.

"I decided to study business management, I might end up in sports medicine though." I said as I submitted my schedule.

I pulled out my phone and saw a bunch of texts from the group chat. I clicked it and scrolled through. E was having a kick back at his apartment later and I knew that was the move for sure but I had already made plans with Chanel.

The Fellas🦍🦍
iMessage

Fle What's otf?
11:53am

Josh Pop that bottle bottle pussy.
11:57pm

Fle Bet it's on the rim.
12:01pm

E Nah y'all niggas fall thru
kickback at my shit.
12:10pm

Bet
12:12pm

"When the last time you talked to E?" I asked outloud so Chanel would know I was talking to her. "Im texting him now," she said causing me to look over at her noticing she was in her phone.

"Yeah, me too he talking about having a kickback later tonight," I said as I watched her face for a reaction. "I know, I figured thats what you meant when you asked me to chill with you later. I was already going thats why I agreed." She stated causing me to shake my head.

"Nah, when I asked you to spend time with me I was talking about just you and me." She nodded as I recieved another text from E.

"You mean like a date?" She questioned as she looked at me for clarification. "Yeah," I said while nodding.

"So you just throwing the whole friendship thing out the window huh?" She asked with a slight attitude.

"Im just trying to hang out with my friend." I stated simply already knowing I had fucked her head up.

She cut her eyes at me before she nodded her head. "You know what..." She said while looking at me funny. "Im not about to play these games with you," she finished as she stood and grabbed her things.

I chuckled as I stood and gathered my papers and shit as well making sure I aint leave nothing behind. She walked to the library doors and I trailed behind her. "Why you mad now?" I questioned "Im giving you what you want." I added as she continued to walk ahead of me.

She ignored me and kept walking all the way to the parking structure. "Chanel?" I called her name hoping to get a response.

I dont know what I said that just pissed her off but her little attitude was cute. Her walk got sexier and her lips pouted more. Baby girl was for sure hitting on something I thought to myself as I reached out to grab her arm.

She spun around to face me and she just gave me a look waiting for me to speak I guess. "Why you just get this lil attitude with a nigga? I aint mean to fuck with ya head like that my bad baby girl." I said as I pulled her into my arms securely.

She stayed there for a second before she started to push herself away. "Look, Im not gonna stand here and act like Im not attracted to you or whatever but we already talked about this. Right now, I just need you to be a friend."

I nodded and let out a short breath of air "I got you Chanel, my bad." I apologized playing with the short curls that sat atop my head, reminding myself to go see my barber. I needed a line up.

"But on another note, I was serious I still want to spend time with my friend," I stated toying with the last word.

"Yeah we can hang out, maybe tomorrow?" She questioned as she smoothed out her jeans.

"Yeah that sound good, but where'd you park?" I questioned finally getting tired of standing in the middle of the parking structure. The rest of the students who had drove were starting to leave and I realized we had been standing here for a while.

I pulled out my keys and Chanel did the same. "Im on level three, what about you? She asked as she started to walk towards the elevator.

"Im right over there," I said as I hit the button that signaled my car. "I'll give you a ride up to your car." I offered.

Chanel nodded and we walked over to my car before we both got inside. I started the engine and drove up the ramps until we spotted her car.

"So I guess we'll see each other later?" She asked after removing her seat belt. "Yeah," I said agreeing.

She got out and walked to her car. I waited until she started it up to pull off just to make sure she was good.

I dont know why but despite the fact that Chanel made it clear to me she just wanted to be friends made me want her even more. She was different and I appreciated the fact that she had self respect.

I was so used to girls just throwing them selves at me I never had a chance to really get to know them before shit would pop off. One minute I'd get the number then the next I'd be in them guts.

It went down like that all the way until me and Maya started kicking it. Shit it was basically the same situation with her. Only difference was she was the first girl I gave a title too and it was only because she had wind up getting pregnant during one of our encounters. I wanted to keep it and she didnt. Then thats when shit started to go bad for us. I started to look at her different.

Im quite sure she had her reasons and felt a way about it too but I wanted to get passed all of that with her. She had just got accepted into college when she found out and I eventually agreed to be on board with the whole abortion thing wanting the best for her.

Not gone lie somewhere inbetween the lines a nigga did catch feelings for her and looked at her more than just a bitch I was fucking. Maybe it was because the pussy was good but whatever it was I really do wish I couldve avoided it all with her.

She was just like the rest of these hoes... fuckable.

I continued to drive on the highway as my thoughts eased up the closer and closer I got home. When I pulled up I noticed a few cars in the driveway one belonging to Martez, another to Sydney and the third car I wasnt too sure about.

I cut my engine after parking curbside. I undid my seat belt and hopped out. After walking into the house I kicked of my sneaks and walked into the kitchen.

"Yo?" I said as I slapped fives with my brother "What up Syd, where's Baby J?" I questioned as I came around to her side and gave a hug as she stood at the island cutting up fruit. "He's in your room asleep," she said causing me to nod.

"What up, boy you good?" I asked one of my brothers friends who he played ball with. "What up lil bro, I heard you got into Texas A&M."

"Yeah, but Im staying in the city. Im going to Wayne State." I said as I walked to the fridge to grab me something to drink before I went upstairs in my room.

I opened my bedroom door and Baby J was up playing my Xbox. I chuckled as he tried to hide the remote. "What up nephew, what you playing?" I questioned taking the seat on the bed beside him.

"Nothing," he said as he handed me the remote he was just hiding.

"Wanna play soccer?" I questioned already knowing that was one of his favorite video games. "Yeah," he agreed with excitement in his voice as his eyes lit up.

I got up and walked over to my video game stand picking out FIFA and inserting the disk into the system. I waited as it loaded up and eventually set up the controllers so we could play against each other.

I let him pick his own team and nodded as he went to his favorite team, Brazil and I decided to play with France.

We began to play and not even a full minute into the game Baby J had managed to score on me. "You gotta be cheating." I looked over and told him.

He shook his head no "Im just better than you Uncle Mir."

I chuckled and we continued to play the game all the way until the end of the match with Baby J winning by six points. I was a little salty but none the less impressed.

My phone started to ring and I checked the call and noticed it was from Nia. I had never hit her up since we met that night in the club but I decided to answer anyways.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Nia." She spoke softly into the phone.

"Whats up?" I questioned as I held the phone in place between my shoulder and ear. I grabbed some bud from my stash and I already had a backwood in my pocket. I left my room and closed the door then headed outside to my car.

"My friends were going to your friends kickback tonight and I only agreed to go if you were going." She said as I began to roll up my weed.

"Yeah, I'll be there." I said as I finished rolling. I sparked and let the weed fill my lungs. "What you doing right now?"

She sighed into the phone. "Trying to find something to wear for later," she got out before I heard shuffling on her end. I could hear a baby crying in the distance before the cries got louder.

"You babysitting or something?" I questioned as I continued to smoke. "Yeah, something like that," she stated.

I wanted to ask her to explain but quickly decided against it. I aint want her to think I was all up in her business. "Uhh, Amir. Let me handle this I'll see you later," she said before ending the call.

I finished smoking before I headed back into the house. I knew I smelled like weed and didnt want that around Baby J so I grabbed a towel from the linen closet and headed straight to the bathroom.

I ran the shower and stood at the sink to brush my teeth as I waited for the water to heat up. After brushing I hopped in the shower and wondered how tonight would play out.

My mind started to wander from Nia to Chanel. I wasnt too concerned about a negative outcome since Chanel friend zoned me amd I didnt know too much about Nia. I assured myself that tonight was gone be a chill night.

I got out of the shower about twenty minutes later. I wrapped the towel around me before walking into my room Baby J was no longer in here so I quickly got dressed and through on a jogging suit since it would be a cool night.

I sprayed a little bit of cologne before oiling my hair a little. I ran my hands through and made sure my hair didnt look crazy or nothing. I still needed a line up but that was gone have to wait for another day.

I grabbed a half ounce of weed and stuffed it into my pocket. I headed down stairs and I noticed the house was empty. I slipped on a pair of mikes that were sitting by the door. I made sure I had everything I needed before heading out and locking up.

I drove the short distance over to E's apartment. I parked and called his phone. "Yo?" He answered. "Buzz me in bro, Im out side."

I got out the car and hit the locks. I walked inside his building and I was soon buzzed in. I took the elevator up to his floor. "What up fam?" He said when I stepped foot in his apartment. He passed me a blunt and I walked to the living room sitting on his couch.

"Bae, where are your keys? I need to go get the chicken and my cousins." Some girl came from the back of the apartment and I figured this was the same chick he was on facetime with that one day.

"My keys in the kitchen, but come here," he said as he pulled her by her hand onto his lap. "This my boy Mir I was telling you about," she waved and smiled as I passed the blunt back to E.

"What up?" I gave a slight head nod. "This my girl Ke," he said and I nodded as it confirmed my original thought. She got out of his lap and went towards the kitchen before coming back a few moments later giving bro a kiss before leaving out of the apartment.

I looked around the apartment and it was a nice lil set up. He got up and hooked his speakers up before turning on some music. I recognized the beat and already knew it was a song by a local rapper who goes by FMB DZ.

"I try to be humble they take advantage 'cause Im cool," I started to rap along to the song. "Been thuggin since youngins, I had the pistol at the school." I continued.

We continued to chill until people started to show up. Josh and Fle came together and were the first two to arrive. I checked the time and noted it was only going on nine. It wasnt supposed to start until ten.

Around that time more and more people started to show and soon E had a full apartment.

I noticed Nia had just walked through the door with her crew. They strolled over and eventually started to vibe and mesh with everybody else joining in on the blunts and different conversations going on.

I noticed Nia starring at me and I waved her over towards me. "You look good as fuck right now," I spoke lowly in her ear as I wrapped an arm around her waist.

She started to blush at the compliment. "Thank you, it took me forever to find something to wear." I looked her up and down and noticed her attire. She had a whole lotta ass in this black dress I couldnt deny that.

And I dont know if it was the weed but it was definetly something different about her vibe from our first encounter. She seemed more relaxed this time. "So whats up with you?" I questioned running my hands up and down her sides.

"Enjoying my night out," she said with a short sigh. I could feel eyes on me and I took my attention away from Nia to find Chanel looking in our direction from across the room causing me to wonder when she got here.

She shook her head when our eyes met before she quickly diverted her attention to a couple of girls she was sitting with. They all looked familiar and I figured I had saw them at her graduation dinner almost a month back.

I wanted to go over there and see what was up with her but quickly decided against since I knew it would be a bad look on my part and she had already made it clear she didnt want nothing but a friendship.

I decided to fall back because I've never been the nigga to get sent to the friendzone and I aint know how to take it but one way. I still wanted her but I figured I could play it at her pace.

"Amir?" I heard Nia's voice call cutting into my thoughts. "Wassup?" I questioned as I brought my attention back to her.

"What you getting into after you leave here?" She asked and I smirked to myself already knowing how the rest of my night would play out.

"Going home to watch movies, you wanna keep me company?" I asked and she nodded.

We continued to chill and kick it until around twelve. "We finna be out in a minute let me go holla at my boy." I said as I moved my way around Nia. She went to go talk to her friends and I went towards the kitchen.

I found E in there with Dev and Chanel. I slapped fives with Dev briefly before turning my attention to E. "You about to be out?" He asked as we slapped fives. "Yeah, a nigga smoked out." I got out before Dev and E started to chuckle. "I am too, I aint gone lie," Dev added.

"Yall niggas so lightweight." E chuckled. "Ima be on yall boys tomorrow tho." Dev said as he slapped fives with us again. "Alright bet." I said as I moved around Dev and E.

"So this where we at now?" I questioned as I walked up on Chanel who just stood off to the side trying to avoid me. "Im not for your games Amir," she said which caused me to raise my eyebrows.

"What you mean? You friendzoned me and Im not about to be around here harassing you." I stated in my own defense.

She nodded but didnt say anything else before she tried to walk away from me. I caught her by her hand letting her know she couldnt just get out of the conversation so easily.

"Your girlfriend is over there waiting on you. You need to go tend to her instead of bullshitting me," she said with a tone of hostility. I chuckled which deepened Chanel's frown.

"Chill out, but you jealous over nothing." I stated and she began to shake her head. "Nobody's jealous, Im just done entertaining your bullshit." she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"What bullshit Chanel? I kept it real from jump. You confusing me one minute its you not trying to complicate shit then you act all jealous when you not even sure of how you want shit to play out between us." I shook my head studying her face. "When you figure that out you let me know." I added before walking off.

I did feel a little guilt for basically throwing Nia in her face but shook the feeling because it wasnt completely my fault. It wasnt my intentions and I had been trying to get Chanel to open up with me.

I found Nia sitting with her friends. I started to just cancel the rest of the night with her but decided against it hoping she would be able to ease my mind. "You ready to go?" I questioned once I was within ear shot. "She nodded and told her friends she would call them tomorrow before she stood and followed me down to my car.

I unlocked the doors and allowed her to let herself in before doing the same. I started the engine and pulled out of the complex. I pulled into the gas station before unlocking my gas pump. "You want something from out of here?" I asked her before getting out. "No," she said and I made my way inside the gway.

I scanned a couple of isles before picking up a few snacks for our movie night. I made sure I had popcorn, starburst and hershey bars for the both of us. I checked out and told the man behind the counter to put twenty on pump four.

I took the bag and went to pump my gas. After I got back in the car I pulled out the gway and Nia started to rummage through the bag. "I thought you said you didnt want nothing" I joked and she smacked her lips. "All of this is for you?" She questioned. "Nah, its for you too." I stated as I continued to drive until we pulled up infront of my house.

Luckily my brother wasnt home so I shot him a text to let him know I was having company.

We made it inside and upstairs to my room. "Aaaw, you play baseball?" Nia questioned as soon as she noticed my trophy case. "Yeah, been playing since a youngin'" I told her. "What you want to watch?" I asked waiting for the tv to load. I pressed the guide button and went through the movie section.

"You dont have netflix?" I heard her ask. "Nah," I said simply not wanting to violate. I passed her the remote so she can decide on what to watch. And nodded when she landed on Meet the Blacks.

I took off my hoodie and sweat pants leaving me in some hoop shorts and a white tee. I laid down and Nia soon joined me.

"Would you partake in a Purge if it was legal?" She asked after a while of us just watching the movie. "Nah," I said already knowing I had a few demons on me. "Would you?" I asked her.

"Yeah, its a few people on my hitlist." She said with a grin. "Let me find out you borderline crazy." I said joking and she laughed a little.

"I knew you were going to be a cool person to chill and vibe with," she said after a while. "Yeah, thats all I do is chill." I said agreeing with her.

"I can tell, any other guy would've been tried to fuck." She sighed. "Im not that nigga, I can chill with out wanting to fuck.

"So, you saying you dont want to have sex with me?" She asked as she pressed her back to my front cuddling into me and I could feel myself starting to grow. "Nah, Im not saying that but Im not forcing nothing. I'll let you initiate how you want shit to play out."

"What do you mean by that?" She asked further. "If you want to fuck we can and if you dont then we wont." I said simply.

She nodded and I had a feeling she was gone take that and run with it which was only confirmed when she kept pressing her ass into me.

I placed my arm around her stomach and brought her closer so she could really feel me. "You got me stuck between a rock and hard place." I whispered into her ear before slapping her ass. I felt it jiggle causing my piece to throb.

Nia turned to face me and I allowed her to kiss my lips a couple of times before I took control. I pecked her soft lips once more before switching our position to where she was laying on her back as I hovered over her trailing kisses down to her neck.

"You're such a tease" Nia spoke lowly as her soft voice cracked. I chuckled but ignored her as I continued to get in her head. After I placed my large hand on her inner thigh. Rubbing up and down her thighs Nia began to moan due to the friction and her dress started to come up I could see the lace of her black thong and the wetness near her entrance seeping through.

I leaned down and kissed her lips. "Take this shit off." I said lowly and she did as told as I continued to rub my hands around her body.

I watched her as she wiggled her way out of the dress but shook my head when she started to act shy.

"Nah turn back over," I told Nia as she got into the doggy position creating an arch in her back. "I want you to watch as I get in them guts." She nodded and layed back down on her back as I stripped out of my white tee.

I licked my lips at the sight of her perky breast. I could feel myself growing by the second and knew I needed to get this nut off bad.

I watched as Nia rubbed her small hands up and down my chest and abdomen area enjoying her touch before she trickled her way down to my happy trail. "You want it?" I questioned once she slipped her hand into my shorts tracing my print through my boxers.

"Yes Amir," she moaned out and I nodded before moving her hand out of my pants. I slid her panties to the side and smirked at the sight. She was all wet and creamy. I stuck a finger in her goodness and groaned at how gushy she was.

"Damn," was all I could say as Nia's quiet moans had me on go. She started to move her lower half in sync as I continued to move my finger inside of her.

I could feel her tightening around me and knew she was getting ready to release. With my free hand I pushed my hoop shorts down to my ankles and kicked them off.

I kept my motions with my fingers until her moans got loader sort of to the sound of a scream and felt her cream around my fingers.

"Amir," she whispered my name as I withdrew my fingers from inside of her. "Yo?" I answered her as I slid my boxers off and spread the precum that was starting to drip around the tip mixed with Nia's juices.

I began to jerk myself off before I noticed Nia lifting herself off the bed. I watched her as she watched me and she moved closer to I was scooting herself to the edge of the bed.

She moved my hand and replaced it with one of hers picking up where I left off. Her small hands wrapped around me felt good. "It's so big." She said causing me to look down at what she was doing.

She took her eyes away from my díck but held on and kept her motions before dropping to her knees. I through my head back already knowing what was to happen next.

"What you gone do with that?" I questioned her as she continued to use her hand. I felt her lips wrap around the head and I could feel as she used her tongue to get the sháft wet. "Damn girl." I grunted as she started sucking.

I could feel her taking me to the back of her throat and nodded when she used her hand to get what wouldnt fit in her mouth. "Fuuuuck" I groaned out as she continued to suck and jerk me off.

I could feel the tingly feeling and tried my best to contain it. Nia started to make slurping noises before taking me deeper down her throat. "Im 'bout to nut." I groaned as Nia got deeper into it. She brought her free hand around and started rubbing around my balls.

"Damn," I grunted as I released my seed into her mouth and she still continued to suck and slurp until i pushed her head back.

"You wild girl." I said as I grabbed my boxers off the floor. She had a nigga tired and I aint even do shit. She laughed as she pulled my t-shirt over her body and got back into bed.

"You started this shit so I had to finish." She smirked as I got in the bed behind her. "Nah, you started that shit but yeah you finished it too." I chuckled.

"My throat is sore," she said pulling the cover over us. "You a big girl, now go to sleep. You got a nigga all sleepy now." I said as I grabbed the remote and cut the tv off. We had missed most of the movie due to her shenanigans anyway.

I waited until I heard her breathing even out before I fell asleep after her.
__________________________
Amir in mm

Well well well, Amir is in time out.

Chanel is currently lost in the sauce...

Tell me what you think!
I appreciate feedback..

Be sure to comment, share and vote 😘

Please excuse any errors/mistakes
This is simply entertainment..

littyB_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428 14 11
Colette Beaumont has finally started to put herself back together after a messy breakup and has sworn off loving anyone forever. As Colette goes thr...
827 0 20
Rose is starting University and is your typical straight A student, who just wants to do well and achieve all her goals. With her uptight mother and...
160 25 26
College can be a great experience, new friends, hobbies, and relationships. Ace got it all, but there is one minor problem that could cost her everyt...
225K 5.3K 38
Summer and Bryce have faced obstacle upon obstacle, and have survived many highs and lows in their relationship. But now with Bryce off to college, w...