sincerely, p.jm || jjk + pjm

By honeyggukk

[ Alexithymia; difficulty in experiencing, expressing, and describing emotional responses. ] " why do... More

Intro
the first note.
discovery.
the response.
the second note.
the book.
the toy.
hidden feelings?
cute.
more?
invitation
outfits
the morning after
his perspective
back to writing.

a night to remember

50 2 59
By honeyggukk

Warning: small smut ;) ; unedited 

Jungkook POV

Once we got on the road I became more relaxed and started humming to the song playing on the radio, words starting to fall from my lips as I sang quietly to myself.

"Love...love the stars" I began, "Love...love the moon" I stared out the window as mist began to fog the window and the blur of cars zooming past filled my vision. The song slowly started to pick up and I began to lightly tap the fabric of my skirt to the beat moving my body back and forth. I heard Taehyung begin to sing along once the song picked up his deep voice sending chills down my spine.

Soon the song ended and Taehyung pressed pause on his radio before the next song could begin playing. I looked over to him questioningly asking why he paused to which he replied with a deep sigh.

"We're almost to the party and I should've told you this earlier but.." Taehyung began before I cut him off.

"Just tell me Tae it's fine" I reassured him. He let out another sigh before speaking again, "My friends they are...very friendly and they may show a lot of skinship but that's just who they are"

Third POV

The next few seconds were quiet Taehyung giving Jungkook a quick side eye to see his reaction only to find him sporting a goofy smile.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung questioned to which Jungkook replied with a giggle.

"You! Oh my god Tae you act like I've never experienced skinship" the younger began, "We literally just left the house holding hands I don't mind your friends being "friendly" with me, they sound really fun.

Taehyung felt a wave of relief wash over him but the feeling was bittersweet as he would be lying if he said the idea of Jungkook being this excited about Taehyungs friends flirting with him didn't anger him a little.

***

Five minutes after their convo they pulled up to a complex full of penthouses Christmas lights shimmering on the sides. Jungkook was the first to get out since he was very excited to meet Taehyungs friends. He rushed up to the front door lightly taping the bell a small tune ringing out followed by some muffled footsteps. The door lock clicked making Jungkook jump and the door swung open revealing a tall male with light gray styled in an undercut. He wore a plain black tee with the words "Agust D" printed in white in the corner paired with some ripped skinny jeans and a plaid shirt wrapped around his waist.

He stood tall and towered over Jungkook making the younger feel very small, his confidence shrinking with his size. A few moments of silence passed before the male broke the spoke.

"What's your name sweetheart?" He asked leaning up against the door.

"S-sweetheart...."Jungkook stuttered in a small voice confused by the nickname. The male smirked at Jungkooks reaction before speaking again, "Something wrong love or maybe I should call you baby or honey or-"

"Jungkook is fine" A deep voice said from behind the younger, "His name is Jungkook therefore you will call him Jungkook, got it Yoongi hyung?"

Jungkook whipped his head around to see Taehyung stood behind him an angry look on his face. Being the clumsy person he is of course Jungkooks glasses fell off his face and he scrambled the pick them up resulting in him being bent over, ass all on display for Yoongi to see. The gray haired male bit his lip earning him a hard smack on his head from Taehyung who caught him gawking.

"Shouldn't you be with Hoseok?" Taehyung huffed out. Yoongi threw his hands up in defense moving out of the doorway allowing the boys in the house making a gesture to go straight-ahead and to the left where the party room was.

Jungkook trailed behind Taehyung feeling his confidence start to diminish even more upon entering the room full of people. The older on the other hand was already regretting bringing Jungkook as his friends were already trying to get in Jungkooks pants. Fortunately he spotted Hoseok over by the DJ talking to some girl before excusing himself once he spotted us. 

"Taehyung! What's up and who thi-" Hoseok started before cutting mid-sentence once he got a full view of Jungkook, "shit" he cursed under his breath.

Hoseok stepped closer nudging Taehyung out of the way in the process causing a sigh of frustration to fall from the latters lips.

"You must be Jungkook," Hoseok said with a smirk "I'm Hoseok nice to meet you" Hoseok said placing his hand out Jungkook reaching out hesitantly his hand shaking as he shook Hoseoks hand.

"N-nice to meet you" Jungkook replied giving him a small smile flashing a little bit of his bunny teeth.

Taehyung was tired of watching the same course play out of his friends getting on look of Jungkook and then proceeding to talk him up in hopes of getting him in their room that night. Therefore instead of staying for this shitshow he decided to go find his friend Bogum in hopes of him lightening his mood up.

***

After searching for 10 minutes Taehyung finally spotted Bogum in the kitchen messing around with the drink bowl.

"Bogum!" Taehyung exclaimed walking over to the older, "What are you doing with the soda?" Taehyung questioned. With which Bogum replied with a hardy laugh slapping Tae on the arm.

"Been awhile Tae" he said, "I'm just adding a little "spice" to get everyone a little more loose...this party is so fucking dead" Taehyung was a little concerned with what this "spice" was but he trusted Bogum so he brushed it off and asked Bogum if he wanted to go play Overwatch.

"Uh where are we gonna play?" he questioned, "All the doors are locked upstairs" Taehyung rolled his eyes grabbing Bogums arm and dragging him out of the room.

"Trust me when you've been over Hoseoks house as many times as I have you know all the ins and outs" Taehyung stated before opening a door leading to a secret room Bogum didn't even know existed.

"Awe shii" he said sitting down on one of the been bag chairs as Taehyung started setting up the game.

"I call roadhog!" Taehyung exclaimed plopping down next to Bogum.

"Fucking bET"

***

Meanwhile in the other room Jungkook and Hoseok were hitting it off really well. Hoseok kept showing off his dance moves to Jungkook flashing a few smirks and winks his way in the process making the youngers cheeks flush a deep red. After awhile Hoseok got tired and they ventured into the kitchen to talk.

"I'm kinda thirsty do you have anything to drink?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok nodded grabbing a plastic cup from the stack on the table and pouring Jungkook some soda from the drink bowl. Once he filled it halfway Jungkook assured him that was enough but Hoseok wasn't having it, "Come on lighten up a little this soda is rEALLY good!" he stated filling the cup to the top.

Jungkook just shrugged taking the cup from Hoseok and taking a small sip his eyes widening from the burst of flavor the drink had.

"Wow this really is good" Jungkook said taking another drink nearly gulping the whole thing down. Hoseok gave a smile and Jungkook was pretty that was the first time he saw his full smile instead of a smirk.

"See I told you," Hoseok said, "Want another drink?" Jungkook nodded his head furiously eager to taste more.

***

One hour and several drinks later and Jungkook was with Hoseok lazily dancing with him as Hoseok guided his hips against Jungkooks in attempt to hold the younger steady.

Meanwhile Taehyung who had enough of playing (loosing) Overwatch with Bogum decided to find Jungkook to see if he was wanted to talk. Instead of finding Jungkook hiding in a corner like Taehyung had guessed he ended up walking in the room to spot Hoseok deadass grinding on Jungkook.

You know honestly Taehyung wasn't going to do anything because it looked like Jungkook was having fun but then he noticed Hoseoks hand specifically how it was slowly trailing under Jungkooks shirt.

And that's when something in Taehyung snapped.

He stormed over there so fucking fast and pushed Hoseok off Jungkook causing the younger to become unbalanced and fall into Taehyungs arms limply. Once he got a good look of Jungkook he realized he must've been drunk and decided he would put him in the game room to let him rest. So, he threw Jungkooks arms on his shoulder and walked him upstairs down the hallway.

Something Taehyung has never experienced was Jungkook drunk because Jungkook doesn't drink. Therefore when Taehyung placed Jungkook against the wall to dig out a key he didn't expect the sound that fell from Jungkooks lips.

Did he jus-

"Taehyung it hurtssss" Jungkook whined. Taehyung cocked his head to the side confused, "You head? Gguk thats what happens when you drink too much" he replied. Jungkook shook his head in response and Taehyung noticed Jungkook was squeezing his thighs together as if he had to pee. He was going to question it but when he moved his hand it brushed over the front of Jungkooks skirt causing a small moan to escape from the youngers lips. 

Taehyung froze and slowly turned around looking at Jungkook who was leaning against the wall eyes glazed over and lips slightly parted.

Fuck

Suddenly Taehyung felt Jungkook tug on his shirt pulling him dangerously close to his lips. "Taehyung I feel hot and my....my stomach" he whined into the olders ears and whatever self-control Taehyung had managed to keep this whole time disappeared in a split second.  

Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks arm pushing him against the wall with a soft thud making Jungkook let out another moan and Taehyung never wants to stop hearing it. His hands trail down to Jungkooks skirt playing with the bottom while laying sweet kisses down Jungkook neck making the younger squirm in his hold. He began to lift up his skirt gliding his hand up Jungkooks thighs. 

And they were so fucking soft. 

Taehyung placed his leg between Jungkooks legs coming in contact with his crotch making Jungkook let out a high pitched moan.

"You like that?" Taehyung said in a deep voice his lips forming into a smirk as he began to move his leg guiding Jungkook to ride his thigh. The younger felt overwhelmed with heat throwing his head back as more moans fell from his lips.

"T-Taehyung.." he moaned, "t-this feel weird b-but good" he said hesitantly embarrassed that he was behaving so weirdly in front of his hyung.

"Oh really love?" Taehyung replied moving his leg faster ducking down to lay more kisses on the youngers neck traveling up to his lips. He looked so beautiful so pure yet so dirty and all Taehyung wanted to do was kiss his lips so he leaned in.

Close.

So close...

"Having fun taking advantage of him?"

***

A/N: i warned ya'll i would make Taehyung bad  

sorry? 

anyway sorry for not updating for so long i start finals tomorrow wish me luck ! 

what do you think will happen next chapter? 

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 67K 66
when jimin couldn't choose a bias between jeongguk and taehyung W A R N I N G this story contains: - a polygamous relationship, its a vminkook relati...
887K 36.5K 40
How does it feel when all you think about is losing weight? [ a jikook fanfiction ] started - 17.04.17 finished - 20.09.18 trigger warnings : mention...
15.9K 542 20
โ› ๐‘จ๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’“๐’†๐’™๐’Š๐’„ ๐‘ฑ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’“ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Š๐’…๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’†๐’‰๐’š๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ? โœ โš  cringe โš ...