7 Minutes In Heaven (Mystreet)

By FreeFlyer68

You live on Mystreet along with all your friends from high school. Katlyn decides to bring back memories from... More

A/N
Sleepover
Vylad
Dante
A/N
Laurence
Garroth
Aaron
Zane
I Have A Question
Travis
May Be Done
Vylad's Ending
Dante's Ending
Thanksgiving
Aaron's Ending
Travis's Ending
Net Neutrality
Sadness
Do You See This
Laurence's Ending
Garroth's Ending
The End

Zane's Ending

2.1K 43 42
By FreeFlyer68

I was driving home from work. I parked my car in my garage and walked inside. I took my shoes off of my feet and sat down on the couch exhausted. It was a long day at work. I turned Netflix on and started watching another episode of " Stranger Things ". Zane would be mad, but I'm to tired. I was knocked out as soon as I seen the first few minutes of the show.

                                                             ( Time Skip )

I woke up to my door being knocked on. I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it and seen Cadenza and Aphmau at the door.

   " Hey guys what's up?"

   " Come on we need to get you ready!"

   " What!?"

They closed my door and dragged me upstairs. They pushed me into my room and shoved a bag into my hands. I opened the bag and pulled out a beautiful dress.

I slipped it on and walked outside my door only to have Cadenza drag me back into the room. She did my hair and make up.

I walked out and Aphmau squealed. She then started to drag me to her house. She said to close my eyes. I did so. She helped me through her house and guided me to her backyard.

   " Okay open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and seen Zane standing in her backyard with a tux on and he was standing around candles. I looked down and seen a little pathway was made for me. I followed it and stood right in front of Zane.

   " Zane? What's going on?"

   " Y-Y/n I have something important to tell you."

   " Okay. What is it?"

   " W-w-well I-I-I..."

I put my hands on his face.

   " Zane calm down. It's okay."

He took a deep breath and got down on one knee while holding my hands.

   " Y/n will you marry me?"

Then he pulled a box out with a beautiful ring.

I stood there frozen. I couldn't believe it. I covered my mouth with my hand. I couldn't believe it. I nodded my head slowly. He slipped the ring on my finger. I just looked at the ring. Then he stood up and I turned my gaze to him. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back. I could feel the tears start to come. I let them fall down my face. Zane pulled away and wiped them away. Then he took off his mask and kissed me. I kissed back. Then we pulled away.

   " Looks like we'll really be together forever emo boy."

   " Hey!"

   " hahahahaha sorry."

   " Would you believe it if I told your high school self that you were going to get married to the Zane Ro'Meave?"

   " Probably not. I don't think I would believe that."

   " Well start believing."

Then he kissed me roughly. I smiled into the kiss and kissed back. Then he tilted my head making the kiss deeper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
305K 7.5K 37
(Y/n) is Katelyn's sister! She's moving in MyStreet~ What happens if she attracts all the MyStreet boys~ Find out in the story! Published - July 1...
82.1K 2K 33
Y/n knew Kawaii~Chan when she was in college/university. Y/n finally got in touch with Kawaii~Chan after a few years and Kawaii~Chan told her there w...
39.7K 765 18
**UNDER HEAVY REVISION** After moving in with her brother, Laurence, Y/n is reunited with her childhood crush, Travis. Of course, Kawaii-Chan makes a...