[Mother of who?!]

Av LeTiffany

You're a normal ninja in Konohagakure, and your life was nothing but perfect. You had achieved your goal of b... Mer

| 00 | Prologue |
| 01 | To Cling? That's A Baby's Job |
| 02 | Are You Serious? |
| 03 | Mama! |
| 04 | Family |
| 05 | Don't Steal My Mama! |
| 06 | Introductions |
| 07 | Training Session |
| 08 | Me? A sensei? No |
| 09 | The Bloody C-Rank Mission |
| Special Chapter | Third Arc Special | Tifa-Tifa Interviews, Start! |
| 10 | Stolen & Naruto's Leaving?! |
| 11 | Interrogation |
| 12 | Experimentation: Begin |
| 13 | Base Revealed |
| 14 | Why? |
| 15 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 1] |
| 16 | [Name] VS. Shiwama [Part 2] |
| 17 | Fight For What You Love |
| 18 | Termination: Complete |
| 19 | Re-United |
| 20 | Home Arrival |
| Crack!Fic | If This Series Was Dubbed By 4Kids |
| 21 | Spring Festival? |
| 23 | Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! |
| 24 | Cure? |
| 25 | Back To Normal |
| 26 | Epilogue |

| 22 | Singing Competition! |

3K 121 8
Av LeTiffany

AAAAAAAANNNNND, I'M BACK! (grins) Yo! It's been a long time since I've written any chapters now, actually. All my stories were thrown onto the shelf for hiatus, since I needed to study, and I didn't really have any motivation to continue with my story. But now, thanks to TheStarThatFell, and many other kind commenters, I've got my motivation back in place! The new chapter will start in a few seconds, just keep reading!

A SPECIAL NOTE: To anyone who has not noticed my love of Japanese Songs is quite limited, please note that now. I've mostly listened to anime openings and endings, and basically bought off the songs from there. The other songs are basically sung/performed by some of the same bands, and I wanted to shove some KPOP in here, but nah. It just doesn't fit in Naruto (;;3;;).

UPDATE: I just finished my Scholarship Exams, and do you know what's even better?! 70 VOTES! WOOT! Thank you all who have been voting, reading and giving feedback - it really does help! Seriously, THANK YOU! (blows kisses)

FEEDBACK: Is LOVED. L-O-V-E-D!

WARNING: Foul Language. Fluff. Crack!

DISCLAIMER: I, LeTiffany, do not own the manga/anime Naruto or its characters. All credits towards Naruto should go to Masashi Kishimoto. I do own the OCs, storyplot and this fanfiction, though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: Eye-Twitching, Yelling, And More Yelling |

You sighed as your teeth ground themselves against each-other, and you had probably lost all the enamel on them, considering how many times you grinded your teeth together. You sucked in a breath, finding the flashy...attire that you were wearing very...exposable. Really, you would've rather worn a kimono. Your attire right now consisted of a crimson-red, tight tank-top, shiny black short shorts, and of course, the sandals. Oh, how you despised the sandals. They were black in colouring, matching the dark colours of your attire, but...they were flat. Flat + Dancing = Tripping.That was just how logic wanted to work.

You sighed, tugging at your long locks that were tied into a long ponytail, flowing down to your back. Although, the tight bun that your hair was in just moments ago had probably restricted its shape, so you were left with a shaggy, long ponytail. Hey, at least it added to the 'gangster', or whatever it was kids said these days, look. You smirked. Now, if only you had a bokken [1] here, you would've totally looked like the typical delinquent that just came out from a bad-hair day.

"[N-Name]-san?"

"Hm?" you hummed, not even turning around to see who it was as you bent down to pluck at the strings of a nearby (convenient) guitar. A miniscule smile crept its way onto your face as your finger delicately flicked at a string, and the smile grew as a note resounded through the air.

"I-I-I need to tell you s-something."

You nodded your head in acknowledgement, still not turning away from the guitar. You had never played a string instrument before. You've played the flute, piano, and drums, but that was all. Your love of music dwindled when you became the age of seven, and your ninja training took it from there. There were only a few times where you actually had the opportunity to play music, but you weren't exactly an expert on the topic. Same with your voice. Your passion for singing had been murdered when the massacre occured. It was too sad to remember what it would be like, if your mother had joined in singing with you. Your singing voice was probably too clogged up now to actually sing.

"...-l the slots."

You blinked, realising that you had been too busy reminscing to hear what the person behind you had to say.

"A-ah, could you say that again, Shizune-san?" you asked politely.

She smiled at you reassuringly and repeated, "Since there weren't a lot of contestants or volunteers in the Taikai O Uta this year, Tsunade-sama decided that it was best to sign you up for nearly all the slots, to fill it up."

| [(*)] | Opening Theme: Punky Heart by LM.C | Singing Competition! ; 大会を歌! |  Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: No Current Effects |

You blinked, slowly standing up.

"I'm sorry, what?!"

"I-I said, it seems that Tsunade-sama has signed you up for nearly all the slots."

"...NEARLY?!"

"Hai. It almost makes you like a host of this Competition."

"FUCK THAT SHIT."

Shizune winced as you continued to swear, nervously laughing when your left eye started to twitch.

"I should've known that fag wanted me to suffer..." you muttered, making Shizune sweat-drop.

"A-ah, [N-Name]-sa--"

"Hello, villagers of Konoha!"

You 'tch'ed', slapping a hand to your face.

"It's starting..."

"Welcome to the Taikai O Uta! We're very delighted to know that all the Villagers could make it today!"

"...all?" you asked in disbelief, heart skipping two [2] beats, "how are they supposed to fit that many people in the damned town square [3]?!"

"And I'd like to introduce myself! I'm Kiri Hisano [4], and I'm one of the many people that will be hosting this year's Taikai O Uta in Konohagakure!"

You sucked in another deep breath as you crossed your arns over your chest, your facial expression giving off the command, 'well-get-on-with-it'. While your outer exposure was a calm, composed and disinterested, on the inside, you felt like dying right then and there.

Great, so I can take on almighty ninjas that are way more dangerous than a simple Taikai O Uta, and I'm afraid to sing?! HOW FREAKIN' IRONIC IS THAT?!

Your mental image was hyperventilating, while your outer image continued to check her nails, with not a care in the world.

"Yosh! First up is [Last Name] [Name]!"

Your mental image screamed. Your outer image groaned.

Kuso!

Your mental image had fainted. Your outer image slowly made her way to the curtains that was covering the 'backstage'. The contest was held on a hand-made, stage, with wooden planks as its structure and form. Now, there was nothing wrong with that, except for the fact that the metal bar which the heavy spotlights were hanging off of kept swaying, really looking like one iron side could snap and collapse on you, squishing your body and blowing your brains everywhere.

Oh yeah, you weren't over-reacting. At all.

Note the sarcasm.

You took in a shaky breath as you tentatively hooked your fingers around the velvet black cloth, sucking in another breath.

Come on, [Name], you can do this. Nevermind the fact that you haven't used your voice for singing in years. I hate you, Tsunade.

You sighed.

"Shizune-san?" you glanced behind your shoulder to see if she was there. Surprisingly, she was.

"Hai?"

"Tell me...do the contestants choose the songs?"

"Well..." she averted her gaze from your eyes.

You paled, already knowing the answer.

"No."

Your eyes widened, and your hand slipped from its position (which was holding onto the black curtain). You inhaled sharply.

...great. It'll be like...karoake. Or something like that shit.

You inhaled again. It wasn't like you didn't know any songs (you watched the TV whenever you could), but it was more like you didn't know the lyrics that concerned you.

"D-daijobu, [Name]-san. If you don't know the lyrics, there's a TV screen at the back of the crowd, held up by a scaffhold. It's covered by genjutsu, so no one will notice it, and you'll look like you're looking at the crowd.

Wow. Could these people read your mind, or what?

"Your father suggested this."

Scratch that, your father didn't count.

You sighed with relief, before turning around to smile at Shizune.

"Arigatō, ne," you nodded to her, before you stepped out from behind the black curtains.

"Ah! Here she is!"

You blinked as you were handed a microphone, before 'Hisano' leaned in, whispering into your ear.

"Just so you know, the song you'll be singing first up is 'The Love Song', by LM.C [5]."

You inwardly sighed with relief - you at least knew the tune of it, and you could already spot the isolated TV screen that was situated at the back of the seated crowd. You walked to the middle of the stage, hiding the turmoil in your mind with a smile as a spotlight was turned towards you, light coating you and your form. You lifted the microphone to your mouth, although you were a bit confused as to why your father and Kana were staring at you with wide eyes [6] and open mouths. You inhaled, as the lights dimmed down - a sign that the song was going to start.

"I'm ready, go! Stay gold," you tested out your voice, the song slowly moving and the lyrics on the TV screen behind the crowd changed.

"Ai no yue ni, no more walls," you continued in the same tune, not sure if your voice was actually working or not.

"Itoshiki subete ni sasageru. This is the Love Song!" you sighed inwardly as the instrumental introduction started.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" you continued like this, solely focusing on the words that appeared onto the TV screen, while completely ignoring your voice, just letting the music lead it, "Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

"Nani hitotsu, nakusanai youni, kakaekonda mama, ikitekita! Te o nobasu, kakugo ga nai nara, kore ijou nani mo tsukamenai!"

You were too wrapped up in getting the lyrics right that you didn't know the crowd had already started whooping and cheering.

"Are you ready? Go! Stay gold, kirameki! Kireigoto narabe, here we go! Tsutaetai no wa, itsudatte kotoba janai; koe ni, naranai!"

You were leaning into the microphone now, the crowd cheering even more; your voice wasn't average, nor beautiful - but it didn't seem like you cared.

"Kokoro no sakebi wa, dore dake atsumereba todoku, no darou?"

You were singing full-on, now. Your voice, although not as elegant or high-pitched as usual girls, was beautiful in its own way; your voice wasn't scratchy, choked-up or obnoxious when singing the rock song, unlike some other girls [7].

"Kakegae no, nai! Itoshiki subete ni, owaranai uta wo, utai tsuzukeru~u yo!"

The song continued, and so did your voice; the lyrics on the TV screen helping immensely in your performance.

| [(*)] | Music: The Love Song by LM.C Effects: No Current Effects |

"This is the Love Song!"

Just as your voice ended the song, you instinctively thrust your arm upwards - a little habit that had stuck to you since childhood - and you were quite surprised when your fire-chakra actually burst from your uprised open hand, and you sweat-dropped when the crowd actually started clapping and whooping even louder.

Oh gosh, I've got to control when I need to do that.

 You panted from the singing, arm still uprised and dazzling smile fixed on the crowd.

I hope I did good...I mean, the crowd is cheering, so...I guess it wasn't too bad.

You sighed and bowed, before handing the microphone back to Hisano, who had stepped onto the stage. You then stepped back behind the black curtains.

Correction: You expected to step back behind the black curtains. The hand that had grasped your forearm seemed to tell you that it wasn't over yet.

"Gomen, I know you're tired and all, shikashi it's only after three more songs that the next contestant can come up," Hisano whispered, her wide hazel eyes staring into your [h/c] orbs.

You paled, and your eyes had widened, before you promptly exclaimed, "What?!"

"You might need to go back-stage to change, but that's the only break you'll have between the music."

Again, "What?!"

| [(*)] | Music: No Current Music For This Scene | Effects: Eerie Atmosphere |

You sighed, looking over your new attire. It wasn't that half-bad, but you were seriously considering if Tsunade was choosing all these clothes for you and whatnot [8]. You sighed, hand on the curtain when you suddenly heard multiple gasps (really, it sounded like a cat choking on its own hairball). You blinked, raising an eyebrow.

...the hell?

Your defences were immediately spiked though, when you heard a dull explosion; and smoke had started to leak beneath the large, black back-stage curtain. Your eyes narrowed, and you bent down to take off your 'shoes' - you would kill Tsunade for making you wear high-heels later. Placing them on the ground softly, you leaned your ear against he curtain, making sure not to lean in too much.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

"Silence! Which one of you is [Name]?!"

You licked your chapped lips as you ignored the urge to step out of the shelter provided by the curtain.

"What do you want with her?!"

Your father's voice, hard and cold.

"Yeah! She has no business with you!"

Jinko's angered voice made you smile. You leaned in closer, making sure not to bring up the curtains too much.

"Hmph. We're here to avenge our deceased Master!"

Your eyes widened.

No...it can't be...we evacuated the Hideout just before we left!

"[Last Name] [Name], step out now!"

And you then paled.

Holy fuck.

| [(*)] | Ending Theme: Tsuyogari by Shoko NakagawaSinging Competition! ; 大会を歌! ; End Music: Naruto Shippuden OST Album 1 // Song 02 - Douten |

Next time, in [Mother of Who?!]

"A (quite large) twist has taken its turn in this series! It seems that the authoress has become bored with all these neutral scenes!"

"What the hell was that?! You threatened to hurt the freakin' village!"

"You're soft."

"When I'm done with you three, you won't even be able to speak with that trashy mouth of yours again."

"This is next time, in: [Mother of Who?!] ; | 23 | Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! |!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] = A bokken is a wooden katana. Search it up, for more details.

[2] = You know that quote 'my heart skipped a beat'? Well that's too cliché, so I had to refine it a bit.

[3] = I don't even know if there is a town square or not, so please don't sue me for any wrong information.

[4] = Kiri - Mist, Hisano - Youthful (if I can remember that).

[5] = Mehehe, I couldn't think of any other song to start off with ^ ^;;

[6] = Exposing clothing > Shocked males.

[7] = It's kind of true. Some girls - only some - have really scratchy voices when they're singing rock, no offense.

[8] = Do you readers get it? Since Tsunade's usual clothing kind of shows off her bosom now, it'd only make sense if her choice of clothing for you to do the same thing!

As you can see, I got bored here, got no motivation or inspiration whatsoever, so I had to put a little twist in here. Hopefully, you'll enjoy this extra last-minute action just shoved in the main story-plot, so enjoy, ne? Also! I have put the Tifa-Tifa Interviews into hiatus for a moment, I have no funny plots for it anymore, so you'll hear from it again maybe next next month or week or something.

UPDATE: Readers, I have decided to enter this story into the Watty Awards 2012 - since it is finished. I could seriously use all the votes, reads, and comments I can get. Thank you, readers!

Next time: | 23 | Boom, Crash, Bash! [Name]'s Here to Kick Ass! |

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

702K 14.4K 32
Naruto was neglected all his life because of his sister, Kameko. She was the supposed 'Child of the Prophecy' and the hero of Konoha for keeping the...
10.9K 128 18
Minato neglected Naruto after Kushina died from childbirth which swept her away and put a lot of pressure on him. Kakashi started ignoring his little...
369K 11.1K 29
"Yo, names Kana Namizake. I'm Minato's little sister. I'm forever 18 years old. Don't ask me why I just am. So yeah I'm here with baby Naruto in my a...
46.7K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...