Painful Scars [Jeongmo ft. Mi...

By Jeongyeon_girlcrush

A heartbreaking story of two friends becoming close to each other, unaware of the pain ahead of them~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 3

2.1K 87 51
By Jeongyeon_girlcrush

No one POV

Jeongyeon was studying Momo from afar. She was sitting in the back row and watched the girl that sat at the front. For somehow, Jeongyeon kept staring at her. She felt like the girl didn't look happy at all. She didn't even show any emotion on her face. Jeongyeon was left with many questions in her mind, but she didn't have the time to ask Momo as she was in the middle of a lesson.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, would you please repeat what I had just said?" the teacher's attention went to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon who was spacing out because of her questions hurriedly shook her head and came back to reality.

"uh...uhm..we were talking about..." Jeongyeon stuttered knowing that she hasn't paid attention to the lesson at all.

"We were talking about politics, sir" a girl answered the teacher making Jeongyeon relieved.

"Thank you, Sana. Jeongyeon, you better listen up, this is exam stuff" the teacher glared at her.

"Sorry" Jeongyeon apologized and made the teacher continue his lesson.

Jeongyeon POV

Our class ended, and I could finally talk to Momo without having the teacher interrupting me, even though it was me who actually interrupted the lesson. I approached Momo and silently stood behind her.

"Hey" I said with my low voice making Momo turn to my direction.

"Oh um, hey" Momo answered nervously.

I could sense she wasn't feeling comfortable, so I wanted to rub her arms and make her feel better, but I reminded myself that we were still strangers, so I prevented myself from doing it. I decided to eat lunch with her and get to know her better instead.

"Shall we go grab something to eat?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she answered and then we went to the cafeteria.

We bought salad and drinks and sat down at a table facing each other. I could finally ask her the questions that kept bothering my mind the whole day.

"Sooo, what made you move here?" I asked while taking a sip of my drink.

Momo looked at me before answering the question.

"M-my dad had found a new job here, so I had to move with him too" she stuttered a bit.

I didn't know what in my question that made her uncomfortable, but I could see how nervous she looked.

"So um, you don't look like you're around here, are you a foreigner?" I asked looking down at my salad.

"Yes, I'm from Japan, and I have just moved here to Korea"

"Oh, I didn't know that. Do you live with your parents?" I asked smiling.

"Not really. I have my own apartment now. It's not far from here" she said smiling back.

"That's nice. I have one too, do you wanna visit it someday?" I asked full of curiosity.

"That would be great. But I have to go early today because it'll be my first time seeing my apartment room actually" she answered.

"That's okay, I will accompany you" I said taking another sip of my coffee.

"Thank you"

"It's alright. You're welcome"

We finished our lunch and took a walk in the school halls while finishing our drinks. We accidentally bumped into Chaeyoung, and I decided to introduce her to Momo.

"Ayo No Jam hyung, what's up?" I laughed seeing Chaeyoung's confused expression.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Chaeyoung asked out of nowhere.

I choked so hard on my coffee, that I accidentally spit it all over Chaeyoung.

"Jeez, I was just asking" Chaeyoung said wiping her face in annoyance.

"Sorry. Anyways, this is Momo, my new classmate" I said and pointed at her.

"Nice to meet you Momo, I'm Chaeyoung; Jeongyeon's best friend" Chaeyoung introduced herself and bowed.

"Great to meet you Chaeyoung, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys" Momo said and actually started sounding a little happy.

"Wait till you've met Dahyun, she'll make you question your knowle-"

"Ouch, what was that for?"

"Don't talk like that to her, you're just jealous that Dahyun is smarter than you" I scolded Chaeyoung for making Dahyun look bad.

Momo just chuckled at us.

"It seems like you guys have a great relationship" Momo stated.

"Yeah, we're No Jam Bros" Chaeyoung said proudly.

Then the bell rang.

"See you guys later" Chaeyoung said and went to her class.

Momo and I went to our class as well.

When the day reached the end, I saw Momo packing her stuff tiredly. My eyes were following her as she exited the school. I hurriedly approached her and started walking beside her as she was heading home.

"You look a little tired" I said looking at her while walking.

"Yeah..." she answered with a disconsolate voice while looking down.

Her tone and expression made the atmosphere seem lonely. I felt like there was no happiness or love in her world. I felt miserable while looking at her.

Silence was floating around us the whole time we had walked. Momo didn't look like she was in mood for talking.

We had arrived at her apartment, and surprisingly, it was the same exact apartment as mine.

"What a coincidence huh?" I said in amazement.

"Yeah, I'm quite surprised" she answered.

We entered the apartment building to find Momo's room. Momo was struggling to find her number, so I helped her out.

"Where is my room supposed to be?" Momo looked confusingly around.

"Let me see. Hmm, it looks like you're supposed to be in room 4"  I said looking at her room information card.

"Oh wait a second. That's the same room as me. Heol!" I said looking bewildered at her.

"Well, that was another coincidence. You know, I don't have enough money to rent a whole room for myself" Momo said shyly.

"It's okay. I've lived alone the past year, you can share with me" I said giving her a joyful smile.

We went to my room and I told Momo to make herself home.

"Wow, you have such a clean room. I'm actually really messy though" Momo squealed.

"It's okay, just unpack your things, I'll make food while you do that"

I went to cook some ramyeon for us. It was already getting late, so it was kind of a late dinner. While I waited for the ramyeon to finish, I texted Chaeyoung.

No Jam bro no. 2 : Heol, it's almost 6 pm and Dahyun wants me to buy groceries. Can you believe that?

Lmao what happened? : No Jam bro no. 1

No Jam bro no. 2 : I got a detention......again T.T

My god, how long was this detention even? : No Jam bro no. 1

No Jam bro no. 2 : THREE GODDAMN HOURS!!

What stupid thing did you do this time? Pabo ya -.- : No Jam bro no. 1

No Jam bro no. 2 : Shut up, I didn't do anything

Well, I've never heard anyone getting a detention without a reason :/ : No Jam bro no. 1

No Jam bro no. 2 : Ugh, I was just late for class.....

Oh, I see : No Jam bro no. 1

No Jam bro no. 2 : g2g Dahyun is calling me, I better hurry tf up. Bye hyung.

I finished cooking ramyeon and brought it to the bedroom. But once I've arrived to the room, I noticed Momo that had fallen asleep on the floor. She had opened her books and was doing homework. I laid the ramyeon aside and picked Momo up. I laid her on my bed, and covered her with my blanket. She really looked tired, so I decided to let her sleep on my bed while I decided to sleep on the floor.

"Goodnight Momo"

~To be continued~

A/N:

How's the story so far? I personally feel like I'm not ready to start any dramatic shit rn.

Sorry if there are any typos and grammatical errors.

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter.

Hope you hyungs liked it. Saranghaeyo^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.4K 54
More Satzu stories Expect grammatic error, typos and so on
146K 4.1K 42
[COMPLETED] Years have passed and they meet again
18.3K 811 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
10.6K 224 47
a MiChaeng story.