Bestfriends

Von stfueya

What will happen if u fall in love with your bestfriend? [completed] Mehr

At the beginning
At the Mall
Jealousy?
My guardian angel?
Im in love
Bonding
We meet again!
First date
Worried
Happy Day
Heart Broken
Avoid
Busted
First Duet
Hang out
Children
Park
Unexpected
Amusement Park Pt. 1
Amusement Park Pt. 2
Long Time No See
IMPORTANT!!!
Like a date?
Betrayed
Forgive
Naked
Awkward
Confession?
Confession
Another book!!!

Busy Day

1.5K 35 13
Von stfueya

NEXT DAY
[Lisa's POV]

I woke up and checked the time. "6:30?!" I said surprisingly."I never wake up early though" I thought in my mind."Oh,Well" I said and got up from my bed and did my morning routine. After I was done, I went down and saw Jungkook.
"What are u doing here?" I asked Jungkook while going down the stairs.
"Ohh, Good Morning Lisa!" Jungkook said happily.
"I'm cooking breakfast" Jungkook said happily.
"Okay" I said happily. I went near to him and checked what is he cooking.Suddenly...
"No peeking!" Jungkook said while pushing me away.
"Okay fine" I said while getting away.
"Sit down" Jungkook said happily. I sat down and waited for my breakfast.After like 10 minutes, he was done. He placed my breakfast in front of me. I was so shooked because he cook my favourite!! I was staring it for like 1 minute.
"Ummm...Aren't u gonna eat?" Jungkook asked confusely. I ignored him cause I wanna keep looking at it.
"Hello?" Jungkook waved his hands infront of me but I still ignored. Jungkook grabbed my breakfast and I grabbed his wrist.
"Hey!Thats mine!" I said normally.
"Uhh, your not even eating it" Jungkook said sarcastically.
"I'm gonna eat it!" I said and grabbed my breakfast.
"Okay, good" Jungkook said while walking to the couch. After 5 minutes, I was done eating my breakfast. I washed my plate.After I was done, I went to Jungkook. Jungkook was sleeping cutely in the couch.
"Sleepy head" I said while I laughed a little. Suddenly, Someone grabbed to my wrist.
"Hey" Jungkook said sleepy.
"Let go" I said while trying to take his hand of my wrist. Jungkook had a sad face.
"Why u sad?" I asked Jungkook confusely.
"U called me sleepy head" Jungkook said with a soft voice.
"Hahahaha" I laughed a little.
"Your cute when your laughing and smiling" Jungkook said white his bunny teeth smile.
"Pft" I rolled my eyes.
"Let's go to my room" I said happily.
"Wae?" Jungkook asked sleepy.
"Sleep in my bed for a while" I said with a soft voice. Jungkook got up and ran to my room fast.
"Wohh" I said in my mind. I go upstairs to check him in the room. He was sleeping peacefully. I went out of the room and went down. I sat down in the couch and opened the TV. After watching a movie I fell asleep.
[Jungkook's POV]
I woke up and went out of bed. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. After I was done, I went downstairs and saw Lisa sleeping peacefully. I walked up to her.
"Now your the sleepy head" I said with a little laugh.
"Wake up" I said while shaking her.
"Wake up Lisa!" I said shaking her again.
"U leave me no choice" I said and carried her to her room. I gently placed her head to the pillow and her body to the bed.
"Sleepy Head" I said and walked out. I went down and went to the kitchen to find food.
"There's no food" I said while closing the fridge.
"I have to buy food in the market" I said and got my keys from the table. I walked out and went to the car. I drove to the market. After 10 minutes, I arrived to the supermarket. I went out of my car and went inside the market. I got a cart and roomed around the market.
"Hmmm...what to buy?" I said in mind while walking around.
"I think I should buy ice cream for Lisa" I said while looking at the ice cream.
"What flavor I should pick? Strawberry?Chocolate?Vanilla?" I thought in my mind.
"U know what? I will buys them three" I said and got the three flavors and put inside the cart. After 30 minutes of buying, I went to my car and drove back to the house of Lisa. After 10 minutes, I arrived to her house. I went inside and saw Lisa...

END OF CHAPTER 9

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

132K 5.8K 30
your best friends are you are very important persons in your life, you share everything with them but what will happen if the person that you trust m...
3.5K 774 19
You are in love with your best friend, who is abandoning you to pursue his ambition? But you still have feelings for him. What will happen when you t...
425 29 20
what happens If you are under going a break but your best friends decides to make you feel better by: teaching you how to move on... and by doing tha...
244 34 10
You've been living in Seoul for a round a year. One day you meet your future best friend. Later on meet your idol crush. What happens when your best...