Live On!(Attack on titan fanf...

By UNICORNZ_POOP

On that day man kind received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Titans and were disgraced to live in t... More

CH1: One fine day
CH2: The fall part 1
CH3: The fall part 2
CH4: The fall part 3
CH5: Eren
CH6:Survivors
CH7: Survivors part 2
CH8: Military
Update
CH8: Military part 2
FILLER
CH9: Military part 3
THANKYOU
FILLER 2.0
CH10: Military part 4
CH10.5: Strange power
CH11: In the rain
CH12: Military part 5
CH13: Military part 6
CH14: Military part 7
CH15: Turn back
CH16: Training
CH17: Training part 2
CH18: Training part 3
FILLER 3
Nursery rhymez
Imma cry for you guys!!!
CH19:
CH20:
N/A
All my readers!
CH21:
CH22:
Then vs Now
FILLER 4
Who
Who 2
CH23:
FILLER 5: The trainee soldiers
CH25: The isolated girl
CH26: The isolated girl part 2
CH27: Trost
CH27.5: Memories
CH28: Trost 2
CH28.5 : Memories 2
Publishing spree
CH28: Trost 3
N/A
URGENT REMINDER
CH29: Rogue Titan
CH30: Rogue Titan part 2
Observe and Judge
Observe and judge part 2
AUTHORS NOTES
Observe and judge part 3
CH31: Rogue Titan part 3
CH32: Retake Trost
CH33: Out of control
CH34: The other titan
Excuses excuses and moar
Excuses, excuses and moar! Part 2
FINISHED EDITING
CH35: Success
CH36: Courthouse
CH37: Gutsy move
CH38: Elite squad part 1
CH39: Elite squad part 2
The forgotten village part 1

FILLER 6: Survey Corps

2K 63 53
By UNICORNZ_POOP

This is another story after the guys join the survey corps.

Thanks guy zzz!!
Because I has no idea what to do so I wrote this it's unrealistic Marisa has sexual fantasies
Future reference :D not

----------------

Marisa~

Wilderness camp!!

I never really thought of this but they guys were really insisting on doing this, so I just tagged along.

In addition to that, last time I went on to a trip I ended getting Eren in trouble. It wasn't my fault that I couldn't swim.

Any ways, in the morning I packed up and lugged my sack of supplies on my shoulder as I was ready to meet up with the guys.

Suddenly I bumped into someone. I fell on my butt and my supplies scattered onto the ground.

I stumbled to get up and apologised.

"Marisa?" Someone said,what a familiar voice..........

I looked up to face someone with light brown hair and a weird look. It was Jean.

He looked at me in a weird way again.

"Hey Jean," I said as he helped me to pack my stuff up.

"Why do you carry a knife around?" He asked as he put my knife back into my sack. I joked, "To stab a bitch,"

He looked at me.

"Just joking," I replied as I rolled my eyes. Jeans expression softened and he handed my stuff to me.

"So watsup," I asked proceeding forward.

"Not much, I was uh.......late and.....yeh,"  he said fumbling with his words. I smirked and patted him on the back with immense strength, I swear I nearly knocked his eyes out of his sockets.

"Well, since we are both late let's just run before that shorty kills us," I said and ran. Jean ran past me immediately.

Seeking a competition eh?

"Levi Heichou is going to kill you for calling him a shorty," Jean said.

"Not if you tell,"

"I will tell,"

"Why you little....." I said and tried to hit him with my sack.

****

"YOU ARE LATE!" Connie shouted at us as soon as we arrived. Excuse me baldy, there happened to be some sack hitting on the way so don't complain.

I looked over at Levi who was sending us death glares, "You guys are delaying the trip," he said with a vein popping up on his head. Jean and I shivered. When Levi is mad, all heck with break loose and you'll loose a limb.

I mean seriously, even a shorty like him is scarier then a Titan.

Before I could say something Jean spoke up, "Marisa called you a shorty Levi Heichou,"

Levi shot me more daggers in my eye(not literally). Oh shit, that son of a bitch. I shot glares at Jean who just shrugged.

"Jean called you a no good son of bitch who thinks he is invincible," I lied.

Levi got even more mad and dragged Jean away to give him a good fist in the face. I could see the regret and hate on Jeans face that made me laugh.

****

"Alrighty guys! I'll assign you some work to get this camp going!" Petra said happily.

"Alrighty, Connie and Sasha is doing tents."

"Levi and Eren will get some fire wood,"

"Mikasa and Annie will be collecting some fruits or mushrooms,"

"Bertolt and Reiner will go to the river to fetch some water,"

"Jean and Hanji will go and unpack the supplies,"

"And Marisa and I will cook,"

DID SHE SAY COOK? I have no idea how to cook. The last time I did it I nearly burned down the campus.

As every one went their separate ways I tapped Petra on the shoulder.

"Petra, I don't know how to cook," I said quietly. She raised her eyebrows and laughed in a kind way.

"It's okay, I'll teach you as soon as Mikasa and Annie return," she said smiling at me.

Wahhhhh, she is so nice.

"First, let's cook that vegetables," Petra said she laid down a pot as soon as Eren and Levi returned with the wood.

We lit a match and set fire to the fire wood. Petra placed the pot on top and poured water inside.

"Alright Levi Heichou and Eren-San, please set up the tents with Connie and Sasha," Petra said as she pointed to Sasha and Connie playing with the tent flap and pegs.

Seriously, they haven't even set up the first tent yet.

Petra helped me boil the vegetables and added seasoning to them. While she cut up the vegetable I cooked the ones in the pot while adding flavouring and onions. Don't ask me how I know this, I'm just doing whatever cause I'm dumb.

Finally, Mikasa and Annie returned with a deer, a dead one.

"Eh.....Mikasa-san and Annie-San, I thought it was only mushrooms and fruit," Petra said smiling weakly.

"A deer happened to pass by so we killed it," Mikasa said holding out a basket of mushrooms and fruit.

"Technically I killed it." Annie replied back tucking her blonde hair out of her face.

Mikasa and Annie shot death glares at each other and ignored us.

***

Finally finished the mushrooms! Now all I have to do is to boil the deer meat.

"Ah sorry Marisa-chan, can you go pick some wild vegetables up?" Petra asked kindly.

"Eh? Why can't Levi and the other guys do it?" I asked.

"They're struggling to set up the tents, so I'm going to take care of cooking until you get back." She said in an apologetic tone.

Man.......

I nodded and set off.

****
Dream time:
Not canon in the fanfic. Maybe it is Marisa's wild dream mwahhaha (it's not)

Hmmmmm......

Looks like these vegetables are edible, I picked up a green and yellow plant and put it in a sack.

Suddenly, the sound of a twig snapping was heard. I immediately pulled out my knife and threw it at the sound. Luckily the person dodged it or it could've hit them.

It was Levi.

"Levi? Watcha doin here?" I asked with annoyance as I plucked the knife out of the tree.

"It dangerous to be alone in the woods," he said plainly.

"I can take care of my self," I replied back as I turned away and walked forwards, my feet lost the ground and I suddenly fell.

Someone grabbed my arm before I could plunge off the cliff.

Now I was hanging in mid air while Levi was grabbing my arm.

"You idiot," he muttered as he struggled to pull me up. I looked down to see the ever lasting fog that covered up to which seemed like a bottomless crevice. "Hold on," he said as he tried to help me. But I was hopeless, I am so naive, now I have both Levi and I stuck in a muddle.

I feel so weak, and I am.

"Levi," I muttered.

"What is it, brat,"

"Please let go,"

"Wha......"

"Do it!"

"No,"

I looked up to the expression on his face.

"You can't die.......not on my watch," he said to me as he pulled me up.

I collapsed into him and stayed there.

I can't believe that was crying, but why? I never cry unless it's necessary, this is all in a jumble, I hate this.

Levi stood up and walked away, "Don't do something like that again," he said.

I had a sudden urge to thank him, oh no. I immediately ran and hugged him as he turned around, we both fell to the ground.

"Thank you........"I said between sobs. Levi was surprised and shocked at the same time.

"You really do care about us," I said, "I'm sorry I misjudged you, I am really weak aren't I?" I said smiling as tears streamed down my face.

Levi didn't say anything.

He hugged me back.

"Your wrong, you aren't weak, you're just blinded by what you think," he replied. "C'mon, let's go," he continued saying.

I stood up, suddenly I pain shot up my leg and I fell down again. It must be from that fall, I had cut my leg on a tree branch.

"I can't go further, I cut my leg," I said quietly. Levi bent down and tended my wounds by tying bandages around it that he kept in his pocket.

Levi suddenly helped me onto his back. "Don't be silly, we are going back, together," he said ignoring my complaint.

We walked silently through the woods as I was piggy backed by him.

I hugged him tighter and whispered in his ear, "Thanks for every thing, Heichou,"

When we got back every one was dead worried.

"Ah, where did you guys go?" Jean asked eyeing Levi.

I rolled my eyes, "I got injured my a tree branch," I said.

Levi set me down. I looked away and stared at Petra.

"You guys are lucky. You're just in time to eat dinner," she said smiling.

End dream time

****
Marisa smiled dumbly at her self before she was smacked in the head by Kodia who was busying getting firewood.

----------------

Sexual fantasies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.1K 14
Not the End; Semicolons are used to signify the end of a completed sentence, and the continuation of a thought. This isn't the end of us; it's the...
26.1K 685 21
"A loud, crunching sound filled the air of the courtyard. And . . .just like that, everything changed. At that terrible moment, deep in our hearts, w...
3.8K 67 33
Everyone in the walls were just living their lives without knowing the true reason why they are there. The people of walls will now realize that thei...
2.1K 146 22
"On that day, humanity received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of the Titans and were disgraced to live in these cages we called walls. I know gra...