Mistaken

By rosymalik

Naruto is girl. She's always been, but when kids in the academy bully her, they start a rumor that naruto is... More

Chapter One: How it all began
Chapter Two: Paving my way
Chapter Three: Teme Teme Teme
Chapter Four: I don't like you... maybe
Chapter Five: Pervy Sage! Pervy Uchiha!
Chapter Six: Selfish and UnSelfish
Chapter Seven: Building up to fall
Chapter Eight : Drifting Away
Chapter Nine: Love is About Sacrifice
Chapter Ten: Mastermind with secrets
Chapter Eleven: Protecting loved ones
Chapter Twelve: Little Uchihas
Chapter Thirteen: Mama's ninja friends
Chapter Fifteen: Double Trouble
Chapter Sixteen: Mama's Progress
Chapter Seventeen: Deadman don't speak
Chapter Eighteen:Mama Trains
Chapter Nineteen: Live fast Die young
Chapter Twenty: Maybe So
Chapter Twenty One- Clash of ideals
Chapter Twenty two- Let you burn
Important
Chapter Twenty Three: Child of mine
Chapter Twenty Four: The World In War
Chapter Twenty Five: as it progress
Chapter Twenty Six: Raging fire
Chapter Twenty Seven: Final Stand
Chapter Twenty Eight: Break the Cycle
Chapter Twenty Nine: Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen: Baby Daddy Issues

5.4K 162 211
By rosymalik

Third Person POV
______________________

To think the Uchiha had already started reproducing. In a way Danzo had an eye on the small children that huddled close to their Uzumaki mother.

Yes, if he could mold them to his ninja ways and get them to join the root. His lone eye wandered to the other people in the room.

Weak, all of them and their weak resolve to take opportunity on such prize they had infront of them.

To be honest at the time when the young Uzumaki woman had been a child he had proposed she be placed under his care and trained but the third insisted that she'd be treated like a normal child and not as a weapon. And this was the result.

A teenage pregnancy and a run away. But even that inconvenience turned into a blessing, two young Uchiha children with Uzumaki blood that gave them quite potential to become splendid shinobi.

"Are you sure, it'd be a waste on their potential." Danzo stated as he spoke. The blond woman narrowed her eyes.

"I will not allow my children to be weaponized. They will live out their childhood and thats final. Training is alright but becoming a ninja is too much, we aren't in war and although frail, we are still in peace. No reason to burn them out so young." Naruto gritted out as the council members glanced at each other.

Danzo was irritated with the woman but said nothing more as Tsunade spoke up. "The children are civilian and they aren't orphaned, naruto will decided for them until they come of age." She stated as she narrowed her eyes at Danzo.

"It was a mere suggestion, besides we have to discuss the punishment for Naruto here for leaving the village without permission. Not only is she the Jinchuriki but she is also a chunin leveled ninja. Deflection is punishable with death." Danzo stated and Tsunade snickered.

"She had a good reason to leave, the village was in danger of another nine tails attack. Which leaves the next subject open for discussion. " Tsunade sighed.

"The man who murdered the yondaime and his wife." Tsunade stated and Koharu spoke up. "The Nine tails was a natural disaster." She spoke up confused.

Naruto sighed. "No, a masked man was behind the attack. My father fought against him before managing to take Kurama out of his control." Naruto stated as she quickly did some handsigns.

There was a poof and a tall man with bright red hair appeared, he had fox ears his eyes were outlined with black and red eyeliner and he had whisker marks on his cheeks that resembled Naruto's. Nine orange red tails swung loosely behind him.

"Yo." Kurama smirked as he crossed his arms. His white kimono hung loosely on him. "Kurama!" The twins squealed as they jumped on the Fox like man.

"Who's that?" Homura stuttered and Naruto smirked. "This is Kurama, the Nine tailed fox in the flesh." She stated.

"If you're going to talk about me might as well be here to defend myself." Kurama smirked.

"Now to clear my name."
__________________

Hours passed as they spoke, team seven, the council and the hokage were all there discussing the threat of the of the masked man.

Danzo being the stubborn old fool he was insisted that if all of what was being said was true then for more reason he should train the twins.

But the idea was quickly shut down by the demon fox. "As if I'd let an old fart like you take the kits. They're fine where they are at, naruto and I oversee their training and unless your asked to we don't need your input in that matter." Kurama hissed, the twins had fallen asleep. Bored out of their minds about all the politics that were being discussed.

They rested on the Fox who held them close to his body and kept them warm. Danzo was agitated but in the end had to let it go.

Naruto also didn't trust the man, the way he spoke and acted irked her and she knew she didn't want her children anywhere near him.

Kakashi also spoke against danzo training them. He'd seen what the man's root anbu ninjas were turned to a perfect example was tenzo, a boy he rescued from orochimaru's lab.

The child was sent to an orphanage and somehow ended up in Danzo's hands, it took blackmail and the third Hokage to save his friend and personally he wasn't willing to risk his cute little student's children to that monster. (I really hate Danzo btw)

Sakura didn't have much to say, she had grown up in a very sheltered home. Her parents had barely made chunin and never would've expected her to reach a jonin level much less be an elite jonin like she had.

Her family wasn't anything special, they weren't a prestigious clan but a very simple civilian clan that sometimes breeded strong children who were able to become ninja. She had been one of those lucky children . Even when she was a elite genin that had been a major accomplishment.

Most of the people from her clan only graduated as normal genin, but she'd graduated with the talented clan heads. She then became a chunin at 14 which was unheard of in her clan. Some only reached that level in their early adult lives around 20-21 and that was if they made it. But what really took the icing to the cake was her Elite Jonin rank.

Being 18 and one of the only Jonin in her clan history was a milestone. But even with all that she was still not informed enough about these shinobi clan matters to place an input. But deep down she agreed with Naruto and voiced her agreement with her teammate throughout the discussion.

Tsunade was very pleased with the small logical inputs sakura placed in the conversation. The older woman hated the controlling nagging council. They were hellbent on treating her as if she had no idea what she was talking about.

But one thing Tsunade could say was that Danzo was to stay away from the children. The man never sat right with her. He was sneaky and manipulative, and if that wasn't all she knew he was hiding something.

The way he acted gave it away and she tried to shut the man up before he could say more.

In the end of the discussion Naruto resealed Kurama and carried the twins home.

For once Naruto didn't feel the glares pointed towards her.

Some even saw her as a disgrace for being such a young mother But She didn't care she was used to the criticism but anything against her two sweet little angels and she'd skin e'm.

The twins were sleeping soundly as their mother carried them, the uchiha symbols proudly displayed on their back. It shocked people as they watched her walk by, her children most certainly looked Uchiha and the symbol showed that they were.

Naruto arrived to her  small apartment and took the twins to their bedroom. Both of them curled up against each other as they snored softly.  She covered them in a blanket, kissed their forehead and gently shut the door.

She sighed as she stood outside their doorway. How was she going to bring Sasuke back? Was he even the same person now, that he was back then? Would he care for the twins or just push them to the side as if they didn't matter.

Why was everything so complicated?

She looked around and began cleaning her apartment. She'd see what she would do when the time came for it, but now she had to move forward.
________________

The mission had been set. Following the defeat of Sassori of the red sand, Sakura had obtained intel that sasori was suppose to meet up with an akatsuki spy that was hidden as orochimaru's  assisstant .

Naruto packed diligently making sure to spend time with the twins incase something did go wrong. She would be cautious if she spoke of the twins since for all she knew Orochimaru might ditch the prospecct of Sasuke being his new vessel because he could get his hands on a Uzumaki Uchiha who's body was influenced by the mighty nine tailed fox. 

"Hinata-kaa-san!" Aki squealed as she saw that Hina-chan was in the living room with a few bags packed due to her staying over to babysit them. "Kaa-san?" Hinata stammered out as Aki clung onto her leg and Ryuu followed close behind and did the same. "Yeah from now on you and mama are our Kaa-sans! "Aki nodded. "Really now, well I guess I have no choice." Hina giggled and Ryuu snorted.

"Its cause mama loves you so much, right mama!" He added making narutos cheeks blush a small tint of red. "You two need to quit your teasing." Naruto smiled as she glanced at Hinata who was also blushing. "Naru-chan do you have everything packed?" Hinata asked and Naruto nodded.

" I'm going to go now, be good to Hina Kaa-san and make sure to protect her okay kits?" Naruto chuckles as she leaned down and kissed them. "Yes mama!"  they nodded. "Thanks Hinata, I could never repay you. Make sure to take care." She smiled brightly and gently placed a kiss on Hinata's forehead. Hinata blushed slightly and nodded.

Naruto strapped her backpack on, opened the door and giving them one last warm smile before heading out. ( SOME NARUHINA ACTION)

It wasn't like before, leaving for a potential A or even S ranked mission. Back then before she had the kits it was easy even exciting. It wasn't like she had anyone waiting for her at home nor did it matter if she didn't come home in a way life was simpler.

Now she was torn on leaving her precious kids behind.

She gripped her backpack as she made her way to the gate.

Captain Yamato, Sakura,  and Sai were there waiting patiently.

"It seems our last member has arrived." Sai said in a monotone expression.

Sakura glanced at him and then back at Naruto,  she gave her a small smile. "C'mon naru." She called out as Naruto went to stand beside her.

"Well seems like the whole team is here. We will be impersonating Sassori of the red sand to get the Intel from the spy. You are the back up in case things don't go as planned, this mission could easily escalate so beware." He stated and they all nodded.

"Well then let's go." Yamato stated as they were off.
_________
Sai's emotionless attitude irked Naruto till no ends. "Shut up will you, can't you say something productive and stop calling him a traitor." Naruto snapped as they walked.

"Well I was merely saying that you shouldn't compare me to him." Sai stated with a stoic smile.

"Well you don't compare to him anyway! Dattebayo!" Naruto turned away in frustration.

"So you're saying a traitor of the leaf is better than a loyal shinobi?" Sai stated frustrating her more. "All I'm saying is that there's more to him than you know." Naruto grumbled as she glared at the ground.

"He was a power hungry fool, who only cares of himself in my point of view." Sai added making Naruto snap.

"You're wrong! He was afraid, he was afraid his brother would try and kill me again. That's why he left!" She yelled balling her fists up as she glared at him.

"Yet from reports it says he used chidori, an assassination technique on you and left you to die." Sai prodded.

"Fuck! You're impossible! Why even bother. " she snapped.

He had a point and she knew it but she knew he hadn't ment to hurt her, it was at the spur of the moment and Kurama would've never let her die.

"You two should try to get along more." Captain Yamato stated with a sigh. Naruto glared at sai. "Well tell him to stop spewing shit out and we will get along." She retorted.

Sakura was annoyed at Sai as well but she was getting over her crush with Sasuke. She honestly was trying not to fuel the bickering either.

She's come to terms with Naruto and Sasuke's whole ordeal. To be honest Naruto did deserve him more.

When she tried to stop him it had been for selfish reasons and even trying to leave with him counted as selfish as well. She wanted to be with him not even considering his own feelings or his own past and problems. But when Naruto explained what had happened and more of her side of the story it showed that Naruto really cared.

She hadn't tried to stop him because she wanted to be with him but instead because she knew what would happen to him, because she didn't want him to get hurt or die. Compared to Naruto her reasons seemed childish.

Even the reasoning on why he left made sense. To protect his own future and make sure his psychotic brother wouldn't hurt the ones he loved, destroy an enemy before they hurt your loved ones. It made perfect sense although how he went about it was wrong.

"To think you had his little spawns with him makes it all but worse." Sai added. Sakura didn't even think twice before attacking Sai punching him across the face.

"Talk all the shit you want about Sasuke but you leave Ryuu and Aki out of it!" She snapped as he slowly got up. "Someone's over protective he muttered as Yamato quickly got between them. "Now now calm down." He tentatively spoke.

"She's got a point, keep my children out of it Sai." Naruto growled.

Yamato sweat dropped this was even harder than he first imagined.
___________________

They arrived at the bridge two days later. They had camped one day and spent the other in a Inn.

Sakura had given Yamato a detailed description of Sasori. The plan was in motion.

Yamato was impersonating the puppet master while Naruto sakura and sai were on standby.

The spy was waiting on the bridge and they quickly identified him. Kabuto, the spy they had met in the chunin exams.

They waited patiently hopping everything went as planned.

There wasn't much they could hear but it was obvious they had gotten more than they bargained for when Orochimaru made his presence known.

At that moment they knew shit hit the fan.

"We have to back him up." Naruto hissed as they all jumped behind captain Yamato.

"Well if it isn't my Sasuke-kuns past lover." Orochimaru smirked as he stood alongside Kabuto.

"The Nine tail Jinchuriki, still chasing after your vessel, isn't that nostalgic  Orchimaru-sama." Kabuto commented.

"Don't talk about him like he's your property." Naruto hissed in annoyance as she got her kunai out.

"My my a little touchy about the subject. Had i known you were going to cause so much trouble before I would've killed you earlier." Orochimaru kicked his lips.

"Just you try it ya snake bastard." Naruto hissed as she began building up her chakra.

"Don't charge." Sakura mumbled and Naruto nodded.

"That's fine, I guess I'll remedy my mistakes while I still can." He laughed launching forward out his mouth there was a sword aiming straight for Naruto. She quickly blocked with her kunai and retaliated nearly cutting orochimaru's head off with her other kunai.

Both sides attacked each other, orochimaru had the upper hand until Naruto brought out the demon cloak. She made sure to only keep it at two tails so that she wouldn't loose control.

The fight quickly escalated. Orochimaru hadn't expected Naruto to be able to control the suppose kyubii power so diligently. But Kurama was actually putting his back into trying to kill the snake bastard.

The bridge was destroyed in one of Naruto's attacks, Yamato had luckily helped catch Sakura and assured Naruto that they were fine and to not hold back on a sanin.

The fight ended the second Naruto let Kurama take over and make a beast bomb towards orochimaru.

Not that Naruto couldn't keep fighting in tailed beast form but anymore and she'd lose control so she had to rest up on Kurama's chakra for a bit.

Orochimaru took that chance to retreat. Naruto was recovering from her burnt off flesh. They did say power came with a price.

"Dammit he got away!" Sakura hissed as she bent down and began healing Naruto.

"Kurama's chakra burnt your flesh off, how could you even move with it?" Sakura murmured as she began healing. "Because I had too, without it he would've of killed me then gone after you." She mumbled as she looked around.

"Well Sai is missing we can safely assume he fled with the enemy. " Yamato stated as he looked at me.

I narrowed my eyes. "So a traitor in our ranks huh." Naruto grumbled as she glanced ast Sakura. "We should hurry and catch up. "
____________________

Sai was in the enemy base he was completing his mission as assassinate Sasuke Uchiha the traitor of the leaf.

Sai couldn't help but think about what Naruto had said about why she still cared for him. Bonds something that tied a person in such away that no matter how much they hurt them they still cared about them.

"So you're the infamous Sasuke Uchiha."Sai asked as he saw the dark haired shinobi. Sai would've called him the last Uchiha but that was no longer true.

"And who the hell are you?"Sasuke allowed in annoyance as he saw the leaf head protector.  "Sai, your replacement in team seven and  Uzumaki Naruto's current teammate. "He replied stoically.

Sasuke cocked a brow then frowned. "You know I've heard alot about you. Naruto was talking about bonds an-" he couldn't even finish his sentence because of Sasuke's killing intent. "Don't bother me with such trivial things.

____________________

Naruto hadn't made a full recovery but they pushed onward. The base was at their reach and they had made it. "We will spread out and search for Sai, if they think we would fooled by that fake body then they're wrong." Yamato explained and both girls nodded.

They spread out and began searching Naruto using her shadow clones but not many to conserve chakra.

Minutes seemed to last forever as she ran in each room checking for a trace of sasuke. It wasn't till she heard sakura scream and a loud explosion that she knew where he was.

She was soon at the clearing of the explosion. "Sakura-chan what happened!?" Naruto explained.

"Sasuke." She mumbled out and Naruto slowly turned around.

Her eyes landed on him. He had grown a bit more. His eyes were stern and narrowed as they landed on her. "Naruto." He spoke softly, it made her heart ache.

He sounded so distant so cold compared to before.

He suddenly appeared before her placing a hand on her shoulder. "Why do you want to stop me. I'm only doing this to keep you safe." He whispered lowly. "Why can't you trust me." He whispered lowly and she bit her lip.

"I can't, I can't let you get hurt that's why." She mumbled and he slowly looked up. "Itachi was right, I do have to destroy my bonds to get to him. Destroy anything that weakens my avenger resolve." He replied she quickly attacked the second she heard his katana being unsheathed.

She managed to get away from his grip and barely dodged the katana.

She glared at him. She couldn't tell him, he'd only see them as something to latch onto, a bond. It wasn't safe he wasn't stable and orochimaru was present.

"You keep insisting on following the path he set out for you. Huh. Gunna do everything like a lost puppy." She snapped bringing out a kunai.

"No, I'm going to forge my own path." Sasuke glared as he stepped back from Yamato's attack.

"Doesn't sound like it. Teme!" She snapped as he backed away. "Think what you want, I'm done here." He snapped back glaring at her before holding his arm up.

Orochimaru chuckled. "Leave it for now, wouldn't want to show them your Trump card." He chuckled and Sasuke glared at them before they turned to leave.

Just before he left he noticed Naruto's expression and his slightly softened.

Naruto looked down her face contouring to a sad expression, tears swelled up in her eyes as she knew he wasn't going to return she was so close yet so far away. He was still in danger and he wouldn't know that he wasn't alone any more.

"It's okay naru let's go home." Sakura stated as she placed a hand on her teammates shoulder.

Naruto looked at her before breaking down and latching onto her with a sob.

Sakura felt her heart break. As she held the blonde haired beauty in her arms. She shushed her as she held the sobbing woman.

She couldn't help but feel anger. Naruto deserved so much better than him and yet she was still so inlove with him.

To be honest even she could do better than that bastard! Her eyes widen as she realized the kind of thoughts that were running through her mind.

"We will get him back. I promise. " she whispered as she became more determined. Naruto was a very important person to her and no matter what she didn't want to see her cry again. Even if she would end up in someone else's arms.

She frowned, what was that aching feeling in her chest? Was it Jealousy?

____________

The trek back to the village had been quiet. Sakura realized what kind of feeling she harboured for her teammate. To be honest she knew she wasn't the only one.

She had long known of Hinata's feelings for the blonde girl too even if she had confused her teammates gender back then.

But to be honest it was hard not falling for someone so warm and kind. Naruto was an exceptional shinobi and was a wonderful person as well.

Someone who you wanted close in any way possible. But they knew her heart was someplace else. It almost made her jealous and angry at Sasuke for leaving her behind.

But she wouldn't confess, she was fine with keeping those feelings to herself, all she had to do was make her happy and she would be happy.

Sakura sighed as they returned back to the village.

"Let's turn in our reports before going to see Aki and Ryuu." Sakura rold Naruto and the blonde girl nodded.

___________

To be honest I ship Naruto with sasuke, Hinata and sakura.....

Reason why Naruto didn't tell Sasuke is pretty obvious, but anyway it's kinda short but in feeling lazy

Rosymalik

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.4K 26
You know who Naruto Uzumaki is, a boy with a big heart (and mouth), who only wants to become a ninja and Hokage. But he has strict orders from the Ho...
64.9K 2.1K 55
Sasuke Uchiha has had a hard life and is now in a boarding school far away from home and away from the people who care about him. With no one who car...
976K 30.7K 34
Naruto doesn't like Sasuke. Sasuke Already Loves Naruto. Ever Since Middle School. Naruto is going through some changes and starts to think he's fall...
141K 2.7K 29
What if Naruto turns into a girl on a mission with Sasuke and the change is permanent? Will Sasuke still choose Sakura or will he fall in love with h...