Hetalia Short Stories

By Allaania

This is just a bunch of different short stories about Hetalia. Taking suggestions! Enjoy! Yaoi and ReaderxCou... More

Hetalia Short Stories
World Conference
Romano
I Am Awesome
Cold War
Pastaaa~!
Shticky (Herr Shtick)
Turtles
Axis~!
Allies
The Bad Touch Trio
Santa!Finland
Germany
Vital Regions
Spain&Romano
Britain&France
Better than a cold (JapanxReader)
Because I'm not (GermanyxReader)
Actions speak louder than words. (ReaderxEngland)
(ReaderxCanada) Fireworks

Spain

1.1K 18 8
By Allaania

Stepping outside I took in a deep breath. The end of my dress was clutched tightly in my hands as I fiddled with it nervously. My cheeks had already turned a rosy shade of red even though I hadn’t done it yet. But I was going to. The thought alone made my heart flip and butterflies fly like crazy in the pit of my stomach. Slowly I walked around to the garden where I knew he was at picking tomatoes.

“Spain?” I called shyly, my voice barely audible.

He perked up and turned around at the sound of his name, a basket full of bright red tomatoes pressed against his side. “Hola amigo.” He said with a smile on his face.

I blushed harder as I averted my eyes to the ground. “Can I talk to you?”

“Si, of course.” He said as he set the basket down and walked over to stand closer to me. Reaching a strong hand up he brushed some sweat off of his forehead. “What seems to be the problem?”

Damn it! He was so oblivious!

“Oh, I, um…” I trailed off at the end, still not having the courage to say it.

“Yes?” He said patiently, sounding curious. His eyes carried a soft look that made my heart skip a beat and I caught my breath. I was freezing up.

“N-N-No. It was n-nothing.” I stuttered as I took a shaky step backwards.

 He cocked his head to the side confused. “Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything.”

That’s the problem Spain. Something’s I just can’t form into words.

“Y-Yeah. I’m sorry for bothering you.” Giving a small curtsy I turned around. I was never going to be able to do it. I was too big of a wimp. Too big of a wimp…

My body moved on its own then as I turned around sharply and grabbed his face in my hands. Thrusting myself forward I pressed my lips against his. It was brief, only a second before I pulled back and could feel the heat emitting off of my cheeks. When I glanced at his face he was frozen in place, his mouth open ajar in shock.

“I’m so sorry!” I apologize quickly. “I-I don’t know what came over me. Excuse me.” I curtsied one more before I turned around and started walking away hurriedly. Tears started prickling my eyes at the thought of how I had just ruined our relationship and that he would never love me back.

I only made two steps before a hand grabbed my shoulder and I was spun around. I could only let out a small yelp of surprise before hot lips were pressed against mine. My eyes widened before they fell shut and just as I fell into the kiss, enjoying every second of it. It felt like an eternity before he pulled away.

“S-Spain?” I stuttered in shock. Quickly I snapped my gaze up to his face where I saw a smile lighting up his features.

The next two words he said changed my life forever.

“Te amo.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 7.6K 200
Another oneshots book open to requests (keep in mind some requests, like gore, may be rejected) But I'm open to any suggestions.
12.8K 192 33
Simple Hetalia pairing stories, might be a one shot or long short story (I'm up for requests!) Will just be fluff no lemon~ Hiatus due to slowly slip...
201K 10.2K 104
Warning, this book contains: Graphic stupidity, my ships and otps, my fave characters used alot, randomness, weirdness, yaoi, weird shit I write at 3...
12.4K 42 26
Short stories collection includes: toxic relationships, fluff, smut, etc! Editing and updates coming soon! Thank you! 💕💞