YouTube One-Shots (Book 3)

By faythyloo

Ships in this book: Terrornuckel BasicallyidoWildcat Delitoonz Moocat Terrorlirious H2OWildcat FourZeroBryce ... More

Fist Fight
Frozen
Underwear
Karma
Training Wheels
Type
$100
Levitating
It's My Party
Destroy
Drowning
Cake
Interrogation
Unrequited Soulmates
Unrequited Love
Fuck Away The Pain
Pizza's Here
Happy New Year!
Partners in Crime
All Because Of You
Love Letter
Bouquet
I'm Sorry I Wasn't There In Time
Lecture Hall
Violent Kids
He's Gone
Flirt
The Killer That Took Everything Away
Mind Control
It's Late At The Club and I Think Someone Put Something In My Drink
Cowboy
Gold and Silver Scars
The Best Prom Serenade Ever
Fuck, I Kissed a Mob Boss
I'm Canadian, Don't Worry
Graffiti
I'm Only Trying to Help
Having Weird, Retro Sex Dreams About Your Friend is Totally Normal
Maybe You Shouldn't Have Broken My Heart
I'm Tired and Just Wanna Spend Time With You
Fun Times With a Demon
Carnivals Are More Fun With Friends
I Saw That You Were Upset, So I Got Some Ramen Noodles For You
Cherry Blossoms
I've Always Wanted to Kiss You
Rockstars
Mind Control (Part 2)
I NEED YOU
Soft Days
We Can Save Him, Right?
The Best Things Come in Three's
Stage Fucking
Thoughts
A/N
A/N
Mistletoe
He's Not Coming
Snap
Blind and Mute
Valentine's Day
Wrapped Up In You
Fix Me
Twisted Memories
Did You Enjoy It?
They Can Wait
Did You Ever Exist?
I Can Still Catch Up to You
The Beast Within
Butterflies at the Park
Saintlike
This Isn't For You
A/N

Smooch

2.9K 50 5
By faythyloo

Note: Based off of fanart from owlbooty on Tumblr. Please check them out! And I hope you enjoy this kind of long one-shot!

Pairing: H2OWildcat

Every month Tyler, Jonathan, Evan, and Craig got together to do something. They always tried to do something different each time, whether it was going out to play paintball or staying home to make pillow forts.

This time, they were staying home and playing video games. Craig thought of the idea first, and no one knew how or why it took them so long to think of the easiest thing to do.

They were going to Tyler's house this time. They took turns at each house, and it was Tyler's turn this month.

The first person to arrive was Evan, who knew the address by heart. Then came Craig, and then Jonathan. Jonathan decided to come with his clown makeup on, which they had to make fun off at least once.

"Hey, look who decided to join the party! It's the rapey clown!" Evan teased, which got a laugh out of everyone.

"Evan, you better watch it, or you'll be next," Tyler added, which caused another laughing fit from everyone.

"Shut up you assholes! I'll leave if I have to," Jonathan "threatened" (everyone knew he was joking, especially because he had laughed after saying that statement).

"No you won't, you love us too much!" Craig said, wrapping an arm around Jonathan's shoulders and patting his chest. Jonathan rolled his eyes and properly gave him a hug before hugging everyone else.

"So! What the hell are we playing today?" he asked. Everyone looked over at Tyler, who was pretending to be in deep thought. Craig punched his shoulder, and he "snapped out of it".

"Oh, sorry, I was thinking of how I was going to destroy your asses in GTA, which just so happens to be the first game we're going to play. Let's go, pussies!" They all laughed again and followed Tyler into the living room.

He had to set everything up first, which didn't take a lot of time, but of course, someone still had to be obnoxious and be "bored".

"I want fooood," Jonathan whined while smirking. He knew that that riled Craig up whenever he said that.

"Delirious, we are not doing this again," Craig groaned. Jonathan laughed, and repeated the sentence in response.

"Jon, I'll get you some food," Evan laughed. He knew how pissed Craig got whenever Jonathan did that, and he didn't want Craig to break anything of Tyler's while they were there.

"No. I want fooood."

"Delirious-"

"And everything is set up guys! Delirious and Mini, shut the fuck up, Evan, grab the controller. We 'bout to get lit up in this bitch!" Tyler hollered. Craig sighed out of relief while Evan and Jonathan just laughed.

Soon everyone was situated on the couch, and Tyler had the controller in his hands. "So how are we gonna do this?" Evan asked.

"Simple. Each one of us is gonna do a stupid stunt or whatever, and the person who gets the highest points wins."

"Can we do teams?" Jonathan asked.

Tyler thought about it for a second before shrugging, "Sure, why not. You can be on my team, and Evan and Mini will be a team. The team with the most points by the end wins." Jonathan's eyes seemed to light up at the confirmation of his idea.

The stunt was to drive up the ramp and try to land on the building. If you missed completely, you got zero points. If you hit the side of the building, that was one. Two points was if you almost made it but didn't (as in the car was teetering on the ledge and fell off the building), and three was (obviously) landing on the building. It seemed easy enough in theory, but they knew how difficult it really was.

"First team to ten points wins?" Craig asked. They agreed, and then they were off with the competition.

Tyler went first and almost made it, but he fell of the building. "Hell yeah, you guys can suck my dick!" Tyler cheered. Evan and Craig rolled their eyes.

"Tyler, you got two points. You still got a long way too go," Craig pointed out.

"Shut up, Craig." Jonathan and Evan giggled, and Jonathan took the remote. He missed completely. He pouted and he handed the remote to Craig.

"Man, this game is rigged!"

"It's only been your first try, chill out Del," Craig laughed. He hit the building, so that was one point for his team. Evan got three points, which landed them at four.

"Dammit! They're already winning! We gotta catch up," Tyler told Jonathan as he grabbed the remote from Evan's hands. He got another two points, which he cheered for again. Jonathan got one point that time, which got another cheer from Tyler.

"You guys are way too dramatic, I swear," Evan laughed as he got the remote from Craig.

"Hey, at least we're optimistic," Tyler pointed out, giving Jonathan a high five when Evan missed completely.

A few minutes later, they were tied 7 to 7. "Tyler, you have to get on top of the building, we can't lose this," Jonathan told him in all seriousness. Tyler rolled his eyes and focused on the screen with a smirk.

"Oh, just watch me, baby." The car teetered on the edge, but didn't fall off. Tyler was able to get the car all the way on, and he and Jonathan cheered. "Fuck yeah!" He yelled, laughing. Jonathan was bouncing in his seat in happiness as he laughed, and then he did the unexpected.

He grabbed Tyler's face and kissed him right on the lips.

Tyler's laugh was cut off abruptly and replaced with a noise of confusion. Evan and Craig began laughing, more than Tyler thought they should have been.

Jonathan pulled back from the kiss and pull Tyler into a hug. Tyler felt his cheeks heat up when he slowly realized what had happened. Evan and Craig were laughing even harder now. They earned a glare from Tyler, who still hadn't hugged Jonathan back. That was solved by Jonathan grabbing Tyler's arms and wrapping them around him, forcing a hug.

When Jonathan pulled back from that, he was grinning widely. "What are we gonna do next?" He asked Tyler excitedly. Before Tyler could even say anything (well, more like before he could think of saying anything; his head was still in the gutter after that kiss), Craig and Evan were giggling.

"Uh, Jon, shouldn't you let Tyler clean up before we do anything else?" Evan snickered. Jonathan frowned and looked over at Tyler.

"What do you mean? He looks fine," Jonathan argued. Craig snorted and brought out his phone, pulling up the camera app. He put it on selfie mode and turned it so Tyler could see. Tyler's mouth was covered in red paint, though it was kind of messy.

Tyler blushed even more, which gained more snickers out of Evan and Craig. "What are you guys laughing about?" Jonathan asked. He was so confused about the situation.

"Jon, you're really gonna let Tyler walk around with red paint on his lips?" Craig asked. Jonathan looked back at Tyler once more, and his eyes widened in realization.

"Oh, that's what you mean!" Evan and Craig went into hysterics at that point.

"Yes, that's what we mean, dumbass!" Craig squeaked out, practically crying in laughter. Evan put his head on Craig's shoulder as he laughed.

"You guys are making it seem more funny than it actually is," Tyler mumbled as he slowly got out of the previous shock he was stuck in.

"What do you mean? That was fucking hilarious, oh my god," Evan laughed, wiping his eyes.

"Yeah man, you two are gay as fuck." Craig added, giving Evan a high five.

"Well-well so are you!" Jonathan sputtered out, crossing his arms. He wasn't blushing, but Tyler definitely still was.

"Oh yeah? Name one legitimately gay thing I have done."

Jonathan opened his mouth to say something, but shut it when he realized they were right.

"Go on, I'll wait," Craig teased, knowing he had won.

"Shut up!" Jonathan yelled, only blushing out of embarrassment of failing to find a good comeback.

"Come on guys, let's find something else to do," Evan urged, getting tired of their argument.

"And have Tyler with that stupid fucking paint on his lips? I think not!" Tyler rolled his eyes, and he began to smile.

"What if I like the paint, hm? What are you gonna say to that?" He crossed his arms, waiting for a reply. Craig's mouth dropped, Evan began to giggle, and Jonathan looked at Tyler with wide eyes before smiling brightly.

"Okay, one, that's pretty gay Tyler. And two, I think you just broke Mini Ladd." Craig shook his head, but his mouth still hung open.

"TYLER. I swear to god if you don't hook up with Delirious right now I'm going to shove you too in a closet and force you to make out or something." Evan laughed, and Tyler began blushing again (he silently cursed Craig for that; he had just gotten it down when he said that, the little bastard). Jonathan looked up at Tyler and smiled.

"Then consider it done, Mini," he said before pulling Tyler back down into a kiss. Evan and Craig cheered them on, and this time, Tyler kissed back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 247 21
A bunch of random bbs oneshots! Listen, no, this book isn't like, 100% finished and complete and never to see the light of day again. BUT, right now...
87K 4.1K 91
welcome!!!!! read at your own discretion please. am not responsible for emotions or getting ur phone taken away in class. i am also aware that my ti...
485K 8.6K 119
Heyo! I didnt realize there was a limit to parts on these books, so I have reached that limit on the first one. The one-shots will be continued on he...
1.3K 85 11
Jhonathon (aka delirious) wakes up not remembering a thing. "Where.. Where am I?" His vision is blurry and all he knows is that he's in a hospital an...