BIG BROTHER 3

By breeoc97

The third season of Big Brother Wattpad! 16 houseguests from across the country will begin the fight for half... More

MEET THE CAST
WEEK ONE: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK ONE: NOMINATION CEREMONY & BATTLE OF THE BLOCK
WEEK ONE: POV & POV MEETING
AFTER DARK #1
WEEK 1: LIVE EVICTION
WEEK TWO: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK TWO: NOMINATION CEREMONY & BATTLE OF THE BLOCK
WEEK TWO: POV & POV MEETING
AFTER DARK #2
WEEK 2: LIVE EVICTION
WEEK THREE: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK THREE: NOMINATION CEREMONY & BATTLE OF THE BLOCK
WEEK THREE: POV & POV MEETING
AFTER DARK #3
WEEK 3: LIVE EVICTION
WEEK FOUR: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK FOUR: NOMINATION CEREMONY & BATTLE OF THE BLOCK
WEEK FOUR: POV & POV MEETING
AFTER DARK #4
WEEK 4: LIVE EVICTION
WEEK FIVE: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK FIVE: NOMINATION CEREMONY & BATTLE OF THE BLOCK
WEEK FIVE: POV & POV MEETING
AFTER DARK #5
WEEK 5: LIVE EVICTION
WEEK SIX: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK SIX: NOMINATION CEREMONY & BATTLE OF THE BLOCK
WEEK SIX: POV & POV MEETING
AFTER DARK #6
WEEK 6: DOUBLE EVICTION: EVICTION ONE
WEEK 6: DOUBLE EVICTION: EVICTION TWO
WEEK SEVEN: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK SEVEN: POV & POV MEETING
AFTER DARK #7
WEEK 7: LIVE EVICTION
WEEK EIGHT: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK EIGHT: NOMINATION CEREMONY & BATTLE OF THE BLOCK
WEEK EIGHT: POV & POV MEETING
WEEK 8: LIVE EVICTION
JURY BATTLE BACK
WEEK NINE: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK NINE: NOMINATION CEREMONY
WEEK NINE: POV & POV MEETING
WEEK 9: LIVE EVICTION
WEEK TEN: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK TEN: NOMINATION CEREMONY
WEEK TEN: POV & POV MEETING
WEEK 10: DOUBLE EVICTION: EVICTION ONE
WEEK 10: DOUBLE EVICTION: EVICTION TWO
WEEK ELEVEN: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK ELEVEN: NOMINATION CEREMONY
WEEK ELEVEN: POV & POV MEETING
WEEK 11: LIVE EVICTION
WEEK TWELVE: HOH COMPETITION
WEEK TWELVE: NOMINATION CEREMONY
WEEK TWELVE: POV & POV MEETING
WEEK 12: LIVE EVICTION
JURY DISCUSSION!
WEEK THIRTEEN: FINAL HOH COMPETITIONS
FINALE NIGHT!
AFTER SHOW UPDATES!

WEEK SEVEN: NOMINATION CEREMONY & BATTLE OF THE BLOCK

62 4 0
By breeoc97

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: The first double eviction of the season happened! Brendan was evicted (5-3) despite thinking he was gonna stay in the house, becoming the first jury member of the season. The second HOH competition began right after Brendan's eviction! Jay won the second HOH, nominating Hadley and Noel for eviction! Jay, Hadley, Noel, Ashlee, Kohl and Dreydan played the power of veto competition! Jay won the POV! Jay asked Hadley what to do and Hadley told Jay to keep the nomination the same so blood doesn't go on Jay's hands. Jay keeps the nominations the same. Noel was evicted (6-1), becoming the second member of the jury. Brendan and Noel are the first two members of the jury! The next day, it was the start of week seven! After a webby and sticky HOH, Deana and Dreydan won!

TONIGHT: Who will Deana and Dreydan nominate for eviction? And who will win the Battle of the Block? All this and more on Big Brother 3!

DAY 57

*NOMINATION CEREMONY*

Dreydan & Deana: "Our responsibilities as heads of household is to each nominate two people for eviction.

Dreydan & Deana: "Hey everybody! It's time for the nomination ceremony."

*Everybody sits around the round table*

*Dreydan and Deana walk in each holding a nomination box*

Dreydan: "This is the nomination ceremony. It is my and Deana's responsibility as heads of households to each nominate two houseguests for eviction. In our nomination boxes are the keys of the houseguests we are nominating for eviction. Based on a random draw, I had been chosen to show my nominees first. I will first turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall and then Deana will do the same."

The first houseguest I nominated is Parker
The second houseguest I nominated is Madison

Dreydan: "I have nominated you, Parker and you, Hadley. Parker, we had a lot of history throughout this game and you are a strong player. Hadley, you are also a strong player and have accomplished a lot in this game. I don't want to make anything personal in this game and offend somebody but this is just a game move." 

Deana: "It is now my turn to show my nominees."

The first houseguest I nominated is Jay
The second houseguest I nominated is Maci

Deana: "I have nominated you, Jay and you Maci. Just like Dreydan said in his nomination speech, I don't wanna make anything personal in the game but I will do what's best for my gameplay. And this is a move I need to do. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

*AFTER NOMINATIONS*

DR: Jay: "I am so pissed off! Deana put Maci next to me on purpose because she sucks at competitions! I can't believe this shit! She is so bitter because we got her boyfriend out of the house. Deana was on our side, wanting a girl to possibly win this year but I guess she fucking turned her back against us."

*In the Lounge*

Jay: *whispers* "I'm so pissed off right now. Like so pissed. Out of all people to be next too, I'm next to Maci. Maci fucking sucks at comps."

Hadley: *whispers* "Deana is so damn slick. I thought for sure she was gonna put you and Madison together."

Madison: *whispers* "I knew she wasn't going to do that. I'm surprised Dreydan nominated me though. He always liked me I thought."

Ashlee: *whispers* "I thought Deana was gonna nominate Madison because Brendan left during her eviction, not Jay's."

Hadley: *whispers* "I know that's weird. But I'm sure Dreydan and Deana did their nominations on purpose."

Jay: *whispers* "Damn right they did! Damn right. And you know damn well Kohl is in on it."

Ashlee: *whispers* "Definitely."

Jay: *whispers* "Madison, you can win the Battle of the Block. Piss Dreydan off."

Madison: *whispers* "You know Parker will fight back. He doesn't like being on the block."

Hadley: *whispers* "I'm gonna need a drink before the end of this week is through."

*In the HOH room*

Kohl: "I'm so proud of you guys! Those speeches were perfect!"

Dreydan: "Thanks, babe!"

Deana: "Thanks, K! I hope our week goes to plan. It's crucial it does."

Kohl: *whispers* "That's why you have two plans and one of our plans is going to work! Either Madison and Jay will go home this week."

Dreydan: *whispers* "Bye Bye, Madison or Jay."

*Maci and Parker knock on the door*

*Dean walks over to the door and opens it.

Parker: *whispers* "Hey guys. Can we talk about nominations?"

Deana: *whispers* "Sure, come on in!"

*Maci and Parker walk in and sit on the love seat*

Maci: *whispers* "We just wanted to ask if we are targets this week or are we just pawns. If we are, we understand why. You gotta nominate somebody."

Dreydan: *whispers* "You guys aren't the targets this week. At all. We just used you guys as pawns. Don't worry about it!"

Parker: *whispers* "That's good. Thank you for telling us."

Maci: *whispers* "That's good news! Definitely! Thank you!"

Kohl: *whispers* "No problem! Can you guys just vote Madison or Jay this week? They are our targets this week."

Parker: *whispers* "Sure, man."

Maci: "You got my vote!"

Dreydan: *whispers* "Thanks guys. You guys can leave if you like."

DAY 58

*BOB COMP TIME: "WE DID WHAT?!" (BB16)

Deana: "Nominees! In this competition, you will be asked a question then shown a slide show. Then, you have to search for the answer in the slides. If you buzz in the correct answer, you and your partner will score one point. After each round, the team who scored the point will give a distraction to the other team. An incorrect answer will result in the other team gaining a point and the team that gave the wrong answer will get a distraction. The first team to four points will win and dethrone the HOH that nominated them! Let's play we did what!"

DR: Jay & Maci: Jay: "I can't wait to win this thing and prove everybody wrong once again! *Maci nods in agreement* Maci: "I can't to win too! Because everybody thinks I'm a loser."

DR: Madison and Parker: Madison: "Let's do this thing and win!" Parker: "Let's win this thing, girl!" *Parker picks up Madison and she screams playfully*

*The BOB competition begins*

ROUND ONE: Jay & Maci gained a point when Jay gave the correct answer. They gave Madison beer goggles.

ROUND TWO: Jay & Maci gained a point when Jay gave the correct answer. They gave Parker beer goggles as well.

ROUND THREE: Madison & Parker gained a point when Parker gave the correct answer. They gave Jay headphones with loud music.

ROUND FOUR: Madison & Parker gained a point when Madison gave the correct answer. They gave Maci beer goggles.

ROUND FIVE: Jay & Maci gained a point when Maci gave the correct answer. They gave Parker 3D glasses to go on top of his beer goggles.

ROUND SIX: Madison & Parker gained a point when Madison gave the correct answer. They gave Jay 3D glasses to go on top of his beer goggles.

ROUND SEVEN: Madison & Parker gained a point when Madison gave the correct answer, winning the BOB!

Deana: "Madison and Parker, you have won the Battle of the Block! Sorry Dreydan, you are not HOH anymore this week. This also means Jay and Maci are still on the block for eviction."

DR: Jay: "I am so pissed! Damnit Maci! Can't even win one freaking competition."

DR: Kohl: "I am so freaking excited! Our main target is on the block! Now we just gotta win the veto and we will have it easy!"

DR: Maci: "I know Kohl, Dreydan and Deana said I wasn't the target this week but you never know! What if Jay wins the veto? Then I will go home!"

DAY 59

*By the Pool*

*Hadley, Ashlee and Madison are relaxing with their feet in the pool. They are tanning*

*Deana walks over to them*

Deana: "I wish you guys didn't evict Brendan! I mean if you wanted to do it you could have told me and not blind sided me!"

Ashlee: "Your kidding me right? You are flipping out over that? You know how many people lost their boyfriend or girlfriend due to people's gameplay?"

Deana: "I get that but it felt fucking personal, Ashlee! I was one all of your guy's side and now I can't even trust any of you!"

Ashlee: "You can't take shit personal, Deana! Jay lost Zion on week one and you don't hear him bitching about it! Brendan should have known he was a damn target! He was a big player and he won a lot!"

Deana: "Well I'm glad Brendan told me to work with Kohl and Dreydan! They won't betray me!"

Hadley: "Well when you make it to final three and get evicted by one of them don't blame us! Blame yourself girlfriend! They are using you!"

*Deana huffs and walks away*

• WHO WILL BE PICKED TO PLAY THE POWER OF VETO? WHO WILL WIN? WILL IT BE USED TO SAVE JAY OR MACI FROM EVICTION? ALL THIS AND MORE ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF BIG BROTHER 3! •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 354 42
One of the first ever Big Brother competitions in Wattpad history! 14 houseguests from across the country will begin the fight for half a million do...
4K 660 54
20 contestants come to find love to help to suit their career has writer. In other for this to happen They are kept in a house subjected to scrutiny...
2.7K 232 73
Welcome to Big Brother. 16 houseguests will move into the Big Brother house this summer, but only one will walk away with $500,000 dollars. This is B...
4.4K 373 52
The fourth season of Big Brother Wattpad! 14 Sims from across the Sims Universe will begin the fight for half a million dollars!