Broken

SasuNaru20

Ranking Naruto's looking forward for college with Sasuke by his side but something happens. SasuNaru, ItaNar... Еще

Chapter 1 : Dude Looks like a Lady
Chapter 2: No Stranger to the Rain
Chapter 3: Raining on our Love
Chapter 4: Land of Confusion
Chapter 5: Seventeen Forever
Chapter 6: Speechless
Chapter 7: The Beaches of Cheyenne
Chapter 8: Melt the Sugar
Chapter 9: Your Betrayal
Chapter: 10 Pain
chapter 11: Bittersweet Memories
Chapter 12: How to Deal
Chapter 13: Counting the Days
Chapter 14: All I ever wanted
Chapter 15: Hopeless
Chapter 16: Love Again
Chapter 17: Vulnerable
Chapter 18: So Happy I could Die Graduation everyone
Chapter 19: Summertime
Chapter 20: Scared of Lonely
Chapter 21: Heartbroken Out of My Mind
Chapter 22: Lovin' you Against my Will
Chapter 23: A Beautiful Lie
Chapter 24: The Man Who can't be moved
Chapter 25: Home is Where the Heart Is
Chapter 26: One More Night
Chapter 27: Love and Pain
Chapter 28: Come on Get Higher
Chapter 29: The Change
Chapter 30: It's Up to You
Chapter 31: Where'd you Go
Chapter 32: Gossip
Chapter 33: Boston
Chapter 34: Must be Dreaming
Chapter 35: Feel Your Love
Chapter 36: Always Together
Chapter 37: Worlds Apart
Chapter 38: Daisuki Dayo
Chapter 39: What Hurts the Most
Chapter 40: Last Goodbye
Chapter 41: Bad Romance
Chapter 42: Livin' Our Love Song
Chapter 43: My Old Friend
Chapter 44: In Color
Chapter 45: My Baby
Chapter 47: Listen to your Heart
Chapter 48: You'll Always be My Baby
Chapter 49: I'm So Happy
Chapter 50: Dirty Desire
Chapter 51: Happy
Chapter 52: What's Left of Me
Chapter 53: Beauty from Pain
Chapter 54: Broken
Chapter 55: Everything is Fine
Chapter 56: Freedom
Chapter 57: Omeke 1

Chapter 46: Love your Love the Most

482 28 6
SasuNaru20

Before long, that big day that Naruto was excited about – Gaara and Hinata's wedding. He didn't understand why his two best friends that he saw as siblings want to put their wedding in November when it was getting ready to snow and turning cold. But it was their special day and luck for him he gets to be a part of it.

Even with the pregnancy he was experiencing, they picked a big enough suit for it even though Sasuke joked around saying he should wear a dress like years ago. That earned him a slap to the side of the head by the blond Uzumaki.

Taking a breath to calm his nerves so he didn't do anything to his unborn son, Naruto smiled at Gaara who was messing with the suit he had on. "You look fine Gaara."

"You sure Uzumaki?" Gaara inquired as he went to grab the bow.

Walking up to his auburn haired friend, he pushed his hands away and straightened it. Smiling, he patted his shoulder. "Yeah. You're nervous and I understand that. But pretty soon you'll have a bride. Someone other then yourself to take care of. Soon, you'll have kids."

Nodding, Gaara took a deep breath and let it out of his nose to calm his jittery nerves. He was going to support Hinata for as long as they're together. He'll have kids with her; he pictured that when he was picking out the ring and asking her father for permission. He was in love when he thought years ago that he wasn't made to love anyone. "Thank you."

"Are you about done?" Kankurou asked as he strolled into the room where the baby of the three was standing. Smiling, he looked his brother over. "Let's get you married."

Gaara nodded again and followed after his older brother, Naruto behind him. When they got into the larger room that Sunday service was given in, Naruto spotted Itachi in the pews with Sasuke nearby with Maiko. Naruto smiled a little as Maiko jumped a little probably from the baby girl in her womb acting up again. She'll probably be delivering before long.

Walking away from Kankuro, Shikamaru, and Gaara, Naruto sat down next to his lover. Looking over at Sasuke, he laughed. "Pretty soon."

"Yeah. I'll have a niece to spoil and teach bad habits too." Itachi said loud enough for his brother to hear.

"You are doing no such thing nii-san." Sasuke raised his voice, earning a laugh from his brother.

Maiko shook her head at the two, touching where her child was finishing growing. Pretty soon she'll be a mother. She'll prove her father wrong about what he said.

"Naruto come on." Shikamaru said in that same lazy tone he had.

Pecking Itachi's cheek, Naruto got up and walked away from the three as other guests started to file in. Getting next to the lazy teen he grew up with, he noticed Gaara messing with his hands, nervous with what was going on.

When the bridal march started, Gaara stopped moving around, his gaze falling on the entrance where Ino, Tenten, Hanabi, and Konohamaru came walking out. Hanabi was the flower girl while Konohamaru was the ring bearer. Taking a breath, it wouldn't come out once he caught sight of Hinata as everyone stood and looked over their shoulder for the lavender eyed teen.

Blushing, Hinata held the bouquet of flowers a little tighter as she proceeded down the aisle where her future was standing. Her father was next to her, holding her arm in his as they continued toward Gaara.

They stopped half way with Hiashi lifting his oldest's veil, hugging her and handing her over to his son-in-law. She walked up to Gaara, stopped in front of him with a smile.

To Naruto it seemed like the preacher took forever to get everything out and the vows were short and sweet it seemed like. Maybe didn't help when he helped the two of them at separate times write them with help from others.

Once the preacher said the words he was waiting for, Gaara pressed his lips against the cream ones of his bride. He ignored all the cheers and broke away. Grabbing her hand, they went down the aisle with a smile and got into the car that said 'Just Married' painted on the window with a poster and a trail of cans behind it.

Standing besides Itachi, Naruto tilted his head with a smile as he watched his friends disappear in the distance. Sighing, he turned his attention to his taller, and handsome Uchiha lover.

"Let's get to the reception." Itachi chimed, holding up the keys.

Naruto nodded, waving to his friends and followed his lover. Everyone would be at the party to celebrate their wedding. He couldn't wait to see Hinata glowing since it was pretty much her day to shine. Getting into the car, Naruto leaned back and undid the tie that was around his neck. "Have I told you how much I hate ties?"

"Nope but from that tone I can tell you hate them with a thousand suns." Itachi predicted as he started the car.

Naruto waved at his friends once more as he passed them, sticking his tongue out at Sasuke which pissed him off. He still picks on his old flame like old times.

"You know something. You remind me of a grown man acting like a kid." Itachi concluded as he glanced over at the blond in the passenger seat.

"So!" Naruto complained then huffed. Sticking his hands under his lap, he stuck his lip out a bit, "Oto-san does it all the time. He was really bad when I was growing up. Oka-san always said he might as well been my twin brother with the way he played with me. Now that we're expecting this little guy, she's been saying that I'm going to be like him."

Itachi laughed, looking at the address of the hotel that was having the reception party at. Flicking on his turn signal, he turned to the right. Looking over at the blond, he still noticed that glow of life in his tanned skin. He was still puzzled by the scars on his cheeks but didn't want to push it yet.

"What about your parents?" Naruto inquired suddenly. "Did they act like that with you and Sasuke?"

"Oto-san did. He would always play with Sasuke in someway than he would interrupt my studying or homework and start to play with me. Oka-san . . . she would bake our favorite treats for us even though Sasuke hates sweets."

"Well look at you, you hate steak and I don't see how you can't. It's delicious." Naruto sighed as he leaned back. Looking at the sidewalk, he noticed the trees that were planted there bare of leaves. He hated this time of year.

"Personal choices. Look at you, you hate uncooked vegetables." Itachi said.

"They're nasty." Naruto blurted out as the car stopped in a parking spot and was shut off.

"That's how I feel about steak." Itachi said as he got out. Sighing, he followed after a huffing Naruto to the party area.

Sasuke and Maiko were already there along with a few others. Hiashi was ready to bawl from the look of things since his eldest child was married now.

Flopping down in a seat, Naruto propped his feet on an unused chair and placed his hands on his baby bump. Sasuke still didn't know that he was going to be an uncle by Itachi but it was a little late to say anything about it. Sasuke just thought that he was getting fat from Itachi's cooking which was false.

"So why'd you stick your tongue out at me Dobe?" Sasuke growled as Maiko shook her head and sat down nearby.

"I felt like it." Naruto said, sighing and closed his eyes.

When the two main guests arrived, the party did heat up since Kakashi decided to bring a few games along to keep people occupied. When it came to the bouquet tossed, Ino caught it somehow with the garter being flung onto Itachi's head even though everyone knew that he and Naruto were engaged.

"Naruto thank you so much for coming. We can't also thank you enough for coming either Itachi-san." Hinata said, hugging her classmate and his lover. Pulling away, she smiled, putting her hand on the baby bump. "I want to see a lot of pictures of him when he's out. Do you hear me? Then whenever I happen to carry and have him or her, they can play."

Naruto nodded with that familiar smile that said it was a promise. "You can bet on it dattebayou. I'm sure he will like that."

Hinata went off to thank everyone else with a hug and talk to them. Gaara stood there and stared at the two.

"Uzumaki, Uchiha thank you. Since we troubled you for coming since you have a meeting to plan or whatever we'll come your guys when it happens." Gaara apologized in his own way with a bow.

"Not at all Gaara-kun. Everyone understood why I took today off. Izuna and everyone said to have fun and go out for a little while." Itachi said as his hands were held up.

Nodding, Gaara left them to do his own thank yous.

"Let's head home." Naruto whined and held up his foot. It was aching which told him he had to get out of those shoes and into his fox faced slippers. "When we get home, let's make a pot of water for hot cocoa too."

"You got it."

So I'm not sure how many people like the GaaHina pairing but I kinda do. I like weird pairings like KisaHina. I'm screwed up at times. *itches chin* Please review.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

236K 8.3K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
36.9K 753 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
259K 8.1K 25
In this story, we are in the human, modern world! Different people pair up? Drama? The death of family members? The true NaruSasu (Or SasuNaru, which...
524K 17.4K 40
Sasuke needs to find a mate, or else he will fall into a never-ending slumber. So Itachi goes in search of one, and finds a perfect mate for his brot...