Broken

By SasuNaru20

Ranking Naruto's looking forward for college with Sasuke by his side but something happens. SasuNaru, ItaNar... More

Chapter 1 : Dude Looks like a Lady
Chapter 2: No Stranger to the Rain
Chapter 3: Raining on our Love
Chapter 4: Land of Confusion
Chapter 5: Seventeen Forever
Chapter 6: Speechless
Chapter 7: The Beaches of Cheyenne
Chapter 8: Melt the Sugar
Chapter 9: Your Betrayal
Chapter: 10 Pain
chapter 11: Bittersweet Memories
Chapter 12: How to Deal
Chapter 13: Counting the Days
Chapter 14: All I ever wanted
Chapter 15: Hopeless
Chapter 16: Love Again
Chapter 17: Vulnerable
Chapter 18: So Happy I could Die Graduation everyone
Chapter 19: Summertime
Chapter 20: Scared of Lonely
Chapter 21: Heartbroken Out of My Mind
Chapter 22: Lovin' you Against my Will
Chapter 23: A Beautiful Lie
Chapter 24: The Man Who can't be moved
Chapter 25: Home is Where the Heart Is
Chapter 26: One More Night
Chapter 27: Love and Pain
Chapter 28: Come on Get Higher
Chapter 29: The Change
Chapter 30: It's Up to You
Chapter 31: Where'd you Go
Chapter 32: Gossip
Chapter 33: Boston
Chapter 34: Must be Dreaming
Chapter 35: Feel Your Love
Chapter 36: Always Together
Chapter 37: Worlds Apart
Chapter 38: Daisuki Dayo
Chapter 39: What Hurts the Most
Chapter 40: Last Goodbye
Chapter 41: Bad Romance
Chapter 42: Livin' Our Love Song
Chapter 43: My Old Friend
Chapter 44: In Color
Chapter 46: Love your Love the Most
Chapter 47: Listen to your Heart
Chapter 48: You'll Always be My Baby
Chapter 49: I'm So Happy
Chapter 50: Dirty Desire
Chapter 51: Happy
Chapter 52: What's Left of Me
Chapter 53: Beauty from Pain
Chapter 54: Broken
Chapter 55: Everything is Fine
Chapter 56: Freedom
Chapter 57: Omeke 1

Chapter 45: My Baby

716 33 3
By SasuNaru20

Everything that the two did went by in a blur. They kept in touch with Prane and Zenda which made Naruto happy since he could tell them everything that's going on with the baby. By the time Naruto realized the bump was starting a little.

When they realized it, and still taking the pictures, it excited them to the point that Naruto kept holding his slightly bulging stomach.

"Morning Naru." Itachi greeted with a kiss, letting in the aroma of French toast come into the room where his lover was still asleep. Watching the blond stretch and kick the blankets off and rolled over with his legs hanging, Itachi squatted down and kissed the shirt that covered their unborn child.

Naruto laughed and smiled at his Uchiha lover. "Morning."

The Uzumaki got up and waddled to the kitchen where the smell of cooking food was stronger. He had the morning sickness but usually he had it in the middle of the night or when after they have pizza. The smell of cheese caused it for some reason.

"How many do you want?" Itachi asked as he flipped some of the bread and looked over at his lover.

"Two for now. Just in case if it happens." Naruto said and walked out of the room to greet Kyuubi and Ichijo for the morning. Seeing the two curled up in the feline's bed, Naruto smiled. "Morning you two. Today's the big day."

Both perked up and looked at the tanned man before laying their heads back down.

Naruto shook his head and walked back into the dining room just as Itachi was putting down his plate with the syrup and butter on it.

"I didn't forget." Itachi reassured as he went back into the kitchen and brought out a bowl of kiwi fruit that he took out of the skin. Setting it down, he kissed his fiancé once more and went back to keep an eye on the food.

Naruto was excited that today was the day for his appointment with Shizune. Last month she said that they were going to do another ultrasound and if possible get the sex of their child if they wanted. Naruto wanted to know so he could start buying stuff other then diapers, bottles, formula and other things that were neutral. They could also start on the baby room which was in a room they made by cutting the den – Itachi's office – in half.

Taking a bite of the toast, his eyes widened with the familiar feeling of something rolling in his stomach. Something that he could cure with peppermint but this wasn't the case. Pushing his chair out, he raised out of the room and into the bathroom to empty his stomach that was making all the food he had in it rise.

Itachi knew that this was going to happen. He hated seeing Naruto miserable with morning sickness but they both accepted it as a part of life. He thought it was funny and cute when Naruto lectured their unborn child for causing it. It was really funny. Smirking a little, Itachi put some more of the toast onto the plate, the last of it.

Getting his own, he walked out just as Naruto was sitting back down and chowing down on the kiwi. Sitting down close to him, he watched him out of the corner of his eye. He was concerned about the blond. He didn't show it but when he did, he knew that Naruto knew about it. "So are you ready for the appointment?"

"Yep! I can't wait for it. I was wondering . . . would you like to see what the baby is?" Naruto asked as he pushed around the last of the green and black fruit he had in a bowl.

"What?" Itachi asked, confused at what his lover was trying to get at.

"Would you like to see if the baby is a boy or girl?" Naruto questioned then took the fruit into his mouth. He's had an obsession of these since Itachi brought some home from a meeting he had with the board.

"I wouldn't mind it. Then again, I wouldn't mind having it be a surprise." Itachi insisted with a shrug. Looking up and at his lover, he watched his blond look at the bowl. "If you're worrying about the clothes we can pick up both if we forget or choose to wait until when he or she is born. I mean believe it or not my parents were expecting a girl so they bought girl clothes. They got me so I wore some of them for a while before they got boy clothes."

Naruto nodded and smiled at the man. Looking at his French toast, Naruto tried another bite and hoped that he didn't run to the bathroom again. "Okay. I just wanted to know."

"You want to see. Let's do it." Itachi said with a smile and took the bowl into the kitchen with him since he was finished with his breakfast.

"Can you get me some more kiwi please?" Naruto asked with his mouth full.

Itachi grabbed the last one from the fruit drawer and started to peel the skin off the moist and sticky fruit. Bringing it out, he saw the French toast gone.

Naruto ate the fruit before leaning back with a light pat to his stomach. "Guess what baby, we're gonna find out if you're a boy or girl today. We get to see you too. We can't wait."

Itachi laughed as he watched his love looking down at the bump where their child was. Reaching over, he rubbed the area, feeling something hit it and another little bump rise. Looking up at Naruto, they stared at each other. "I hope that is his or her head."

"It would be funny if it's their butt." Naruto chuckled with a smile and got up. He walked out of the room to get dressed since the appointment was at eleven and they had a little drive for it. Then they'll have to go to his parents since they want them to come over. It was probably for the ultrasound pictures.

Getting into a T-shirt and a pair of bigger pants, Naruto was greeted by a fox on the floor with its belly presented with Ichijo over him. Sighing, he grabbed the irritated cat and started to stroke her chin. He'll have to wash his hands after this.

"Let me guess. She got pissed off at Kyuu again." Itachi suggested with a sigh.

Naruto nodded with a face that told of a little annoyance at the calico that was old. He never understood why she was irritable about simple things. At times she'll let Kyuubi sleep with her then other times she'll try to beat the living shit out of the fox. "I'm starting to think that she's bipolar or getting dementia."

Itachi shrugged as Naruto left the room again to wash his hands. He was already dressed so all they had to do was shut stuff off and head out the door. He even wondered how Sasuke was doing since Maiko was expecting in two months if not less. He hoped it wasn't less because he would like his niece to be a full term baby.

He'll have to text him later or they could stop by. That is if they have time. Grabbing the keys where they were hanging, he waited for the blond to finish up with anything he had to do.

They finally got on the road with Kushina calling Naruto, reminding him that they were suppose to stop by. Naruto said he did and finished the conversation he had with his mother.

"So what did she want?" Itachi asked as he glanced at his lover quickly.

"Just reminding me. She also said that Jiraiya-ojii and Tsunade-obaa wants you down at the farm one of these days." Naruto relayed the message to his ebony haired lover who nodded.

"For what or did she say?" Itachi asked again.

"Tsunade-obaa has something planned. She's got a baby shower already cooked up. All she has to do is tell everyone about what the sex of the baby is but then again, I don't care if our child has a few pink toys." Naruto said, as he felt the car push him over a little as Itachi turned onto the street that had the doctor's office.

Once parked and out of the car, they strolled in and sat down after Naruto signed in. Itachi went through a magazine that was all about the gossip of the celebrities just to pass the time. Putting the cluster of pages back, he saw the door open with someone else being called. He was a little impatient when it came to doctor offices. He wasn't a big fan of them but he was use to them.

"Uzumaki, Naruto." Shizune's voice greeted them which had both of them jump up. She smiled at the baby bump that was beginning to form. He was five months along and looked to be in good health but she wasn't sure about the unborn child.

The two followed the ebony haired woman into the office she uses and sat down in the spots they were supposed to be. The door was closed by the woman who sat down with a slight flop onto the stool.

"So any changes that are different from everything?" Shizune asked as she flipped open the file that was on Naruto.

"Nope."

"We got an extra bump from me rubbing the baby." Itachi blurted out which earned a laugh.

"That's normal with people at times. The baby's responding which is a good thing." Shizune wrote down what she learned with a little chuckle. Looking up at Naruto, she set the file down on the counter and got up from where she sat. "Are you eating vegetables and fruit like I told you?"

"Itachi makes sure of that. He gives me a side of veggies for lunch and dinner. Fruit is a daily thing as a snack and breakfast item." Naruto answered as he laid back onto the table. Lifting up his shirt, he unbuttoned the pants, pushing them away for her to get a clear view of the bump.

She nodded and grabbed the tube of gel that is used. "Has he or she kicked yet?"

"Yep. They woke me up in the middle of the night once with it. It felt weird when it happened." Naruto said with his own opinion escaping him. Feeling the cool touch of the gel, he squirmed before it warmed up to his skin. Taking a breath, he looked over at the screen with Itachi hovering near to keep an eye on it.

Pushing the wand across the skin, she kept an eye on the monitor for an eye of the child. Stopping, she smiled at the developing child, hearing the heartbeat from the speakers. "There's your child."

Naruto lit up with his hand being gripped by the Uchiha next to him. Looking over at Itachi, he kissed him quickly then went to look at the pictures. They were going to be printed out but still, it was exciting news.

"Anything else you would like me to do before I send you guys on your way?" Shizune asked as she looked at the two, handing Naruto a tissue to clean the gel off.

"Can you tell the sex of him or her?" Itachi asked before Naruto could.

"Sure." Shizune agreed. Taking out a little needle that seemed familiar to them, she stuck it into the blond after sterilizing the area. Pulling the little plunger, she took a little blood from the child. "I'll be right back."

They nodded and Naruto went on working on putting the bandage over the area. Putting his hands on the bump, he laid back again. "I'm sorry baby. We want to know more about you."

Itachi smiled and put a hand on top of the closest one of the tanned teen. "I forgot to ask you. Did you enjoy your birthday?"

"Yes. I loved it especially since you decided to surprise me with help from my parents and Sasuke. Evils. I was surprised that Kisame-san and them could make it since my birthday was on a weekday." Naruto said, "but then again, it was after school let out."

Itachi nodded and laid his head on the mound that had his child in it.

"Ready?" Shizune questioned when she got into the room again, closing the door behind her.

Naruto sat up and looked at the ebony haired woman. Itachi stared at her intensely, wanting to know if he was having a son or daughter.

"You're having a son." The doctor announced with a smile and put the paper in the file. "Now Naruto, your next appointment is next month at the eleven thirty."

Naruto nodded and hopped off the table. Taking the reminder card from the woman, they said their goodbyes and left the room.

Once outside, Naruto tackled Itachi with a hug. "A boy!"

Itachi smiled and hugged the blond back. How would his future in-laws take it? How would everyone else take it since Kisame and his other friends found out about the pregnancy?

Getting back into the car and turning on the heater since the weather was turning cold, they went to Naruto parents to break the news.

Yay! A little boy. Please review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
970 33 1
It's basically just a one shot about Naruto and Sasuke being broken up and Sasuke is trying to make Naruto jealous to get him back. Warning: contain...
9.5K 152 11
⚠️Mature content⚠️ ⚠️Involves talk about rape, death, ect.⚠️ ~Disclaimer~ Naruto is very twisted at the beginning, so please don't read if you'll get...
259K 8.1K 25
In this story, we are in the human, modern world! Different people pair up? Drama? The death of family members? The true NaruSasu (Or SasuNaru, which...