Unorthodox Obsession: A Mafia...

By HopelessAmorous02

Highest Rank: #2 in passion : #1 in kidnapping : #3 in posses... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6: Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15: Part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 30

12.8K 358 35
By HopelessAmorous02

Unedited

It was raining all week where I am and there was a rainbow right outside my window along with a shadow. It was so pretty.

Amira POV

To say that Xiden was surprised when we walked out of the destroyed cabin to see everyone outside waiting for him wouldn't totally be a lie.

He was discombobulated.

His whole body tense, his eyes guarded, his face emotionless. The sledgehammer dropped from his hand and clank on the old creeky boards.

"What are you all doing here?" He questions, his voice hoarse and raw.

Looking back out on everyone Armanno is the first one to step forward, "We took an oath to you, did we not?"

"To stand by your side, in any situation and challenges, even if it means walking through hell and back." Alonza says.

"To fight as brothers, and sister in arms. To use each other strengths as our own," Alfanso continue.

"To be loyal to you and only you. To take our own lives before the thought of betraying you cross our minds," Marcello says and my breath hitch in my throat.

I gasp out loud this time as I watch all of them fall to one knee on the hard ground, not a hint of pain present on their faces. A closed palm place over their hearts, their heads bowed, "Giuriamo sul nostro onore di servire solo a te. Giuriamo delle nostre capacità per proteggere te e la nostra Regina. Giuriamo di stare al tuo fianco fino alla morte. Giuriamo di servirti come nostro re e, soprattutto, nostro amico. Lunga vita alla mafia italiana." They said in unison, not missing a word or stopping to talk a breath.

'We swear on our honor to serve only you. We swear by our ability to protect you and our Queen. We swear to stay by your side until death. We swear to serve you as our king and, above all, our friend. Long life to the Italian mafia.'

Elethia stands to the side with tears falling down her cheeks but a happy smile on her face.

They stayed in that position, not raising their heads, no movements. I turn my gaze to Xiden to see him looking out on them, his gaze hard but full of pride. A tiny smile dancing on his lips.

"Rise." Xiden voice was strong and firm as he called his command. I watch as they rise to their feet, standing with their shoulder squared, hands begins their back and feet apart. "Let's go home."

Afanso rushes to Elethia throwing his arm over her shoulder and whispering something to her, she laughs and hit him in the chest and Alfanso plays hurt causing Elethia again as he guides her to the trek that leads to the house.

Armanno, Alonza and Marcello follows close behind them. I watch them walk away with a smile on my face, my emotions all over the place as I watched the display that happened moments ago.

"You okay brown eyes?" Xiden asks as he grabs my hand tightly in his. I look down at our joint hands then move my gaze to look at him to see his gaze straight ahead.

"I should be the one asking you that," I frown.

"Why? I'm fine, don't worry about me."

"You can't just expect me not to worry about you," I said to him, "I like you, a lot sweetface."

Xiden sighs before looking down at me with his ocean deep blue eyes, "I like you a lot too brown eyes, I like you a lot."

He seal his declaration with a toes curling passionate kiss.

Roberto POV

I was being pat down and I had a permanent scowl on my face. There is a man behind me with his guns digging into my back while the other one is searching me for any 'weapons'.

Like I could be that stupid.

Okay, maybe I could.

I raise an eyebrow when the man rise up and look me in the eyes, he motions with his head for me to go forward and I did with a small smirk on my face.

Stuffing my hands in my slacks pocket I let out a rhythmic whistle as I walk to my destination, passing guard after guard patrolling the area all arm with guns.

"Right this way, Mr. Zhou will see you now." A petite lady with brown hair and brown eyes says while she gave me a small smile and I faltered in my steps.

My gaze roam over her petite form and a familiar face flashes in the from of my mind.

Isabelle.

What is she doing here.

My love.

"Are you okay sir?" She asks bring me out of my thoughts. "I'm fine but..."

A few minutes later I walk in the direction of Zhou's office, opening the door to the sound of skin slapping together and moans and groans echoing around in the squared room.

Mr. Zhou looks over his shoulder towards me with a sick smirk on his face as he continues fucking the girl on his desk top. "What can I do for you Roberto Costa?" He says drawing his words as his heavy accent comes forth.

The big black and red dragon that covers half of his back along with a samari tattoo is all that I can see as his hips kept on moving with hard thrusts not even caring that another person is in the room.

I watch him place her feet on his shoulders and his hand gliding down her slender legs, over her hips, her stomach and rest firmly on her breasts as he gave it a squeeze, drawing a moan from her.

"Bào jǐn bǎobèi. Wǒ sìhū yǒu yīxiē zhòngyào de shìqíng yào chǔlǐ. Zhè jiāng shì kùnnán hé kuàisù de."

'Hold on tight baby. It seems that I have some important business to handle. This is going to be hard and fast.'

His hip drives forward with a hard thrust and the woman on the desk let out an unashamed pleasure filled scream as I felt my dick twitch as I think about my darling Isabelle pleasure filled screams.

Music to my ears.

The rapid sound of akin slapping against skin, her pleasure filled moan and Zhou groans are the only sound resonating around the room. A few thrusts later and the both let out pleasure filled sounds as they come down from their highs.

"Fix up baby," Zhou says, his heavy Chinese accent coming forth. The woman put on the silk robe that was under her on the desk, securing it around her waist. She jumps off the desktop when Zhou moved away securing his own silk black robe.

The woman started walking towards me when she was stopped, "Aida," Zhou calls holding onto her hand. "I want you in my room tonight."

Aida's eyes widen and a look of happiness gleams in her eyes, she pulls him in for another messy kiss. "Go before I take you again." She sauters out the door a smile on her face.

When the door closes behind her Zhou's face turns serious, intimidating. "So, what can I do for you Roberto?"

I felt a smirk creep up on my lips, "It's not what you can do for me, it's what we can do for each other...."

Half an hour later I walk out of Zhou'a office with a broad smile on my face and it only brightens when I see her. Walking up to her desk as quietly as possible she reels back in surprise and I felt excitement course through my veins, the adrenaline already flowing.

"Sorry love, didn't meant to scare you. Are you almost ready to go?" A fierce blush coat her cheeks with a shy smile on her lips. "Y-yes, just let me get my bag."

I gave her an encouraging smile and a small nod as she gather her belongings. As we are about to leave I see a man with apart of one of his ear missing and cringed.

That must have hurt.

He gave us an intense look before disappearing into Zhou's office.

Leading her down to the lobby and out of the building, I took her to my car. I open the passenger door for her and a she blushes while muttering a small thank you. I took Amy out to a nice restaurant that was a good distance away.

We got seated almost immediately and all I could do is stare at her. At the resemblance between her and my Isabelle. It is uncanny.

Before I could stop myself I grab her hand and pull her up from the table, heading for the front door. I brought her back to the car, opening the door and shutting it behind her. I walk around the car getting into my side and slamming the door shut. I put on my black gloves as I ignore the quiet sobs of Amy as she asks me where I'm taking her but there's one thing that pisses me off.

No many how much they look alike, she doesn't have the voice of my angel.

She doesn't have my Isabelle's voice and one punch to the face is all that it takes to shut her up.

****
Short chapter but anyways vote and comment and share.

Oh, this book will be coming to an end soon.

Xoxo J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.8K 27
Bailey Smith is a shy mute 17-year-old girl who is abused at home the abuse wasn't that bad up until her mother's died. when her mum was alive she wo...
8.6K 135 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
4.5K 2.3K 26
Charles Everett a well known CEO. Who's a billionaire and cares about none.A Powerful business tycoon.The man whose eyes scream danger. His sharp gre...
2.7M 34.8K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...