The New Boy (A Hayes Grier Fa...

By __kailey__

He is the new boy. She's the pretty girl that everyone is after. He wants her. **Finished** More

The New Boy (A Hayes Grier Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Question
Instagram
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New cover
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
SEQUEL!!
The new life
New fanfic

Chapter 3

23.9K 310 244
By __kailey__

**Kelleys POV**

I woke up at 10:30am and got out of bed. My mom picked up bagles from a local bagel shop. These were my favorite.

"Hey sweetie! There was some boy who came by earlier looking for you. He said his name was Hayes," my mom said.

"What did he want?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. He said he would text you."

I checked my phone and sure enough, there was a text from Hayes.

Hayes: wanna hang out today? I'm coming over.

Hayes: you were asleep. text me when you get up.

I texted him back.

Me: hey Hayes 😋

He responded right away.

Hayes: good morning! meet me at the beach?

Me: yeah be there in 10 mins

I quickly ate my bagel and went up to my room. I put on my floral print criss cross swim suit from pink and matching bottoms. then I put on a crop top and some high wasted shorts. I walked down stairs and slipped on some flip flops and grabbed my beach bag which I always kept packed.

"Mom I'm gonna go chill onthe beach!" I yelled to my mom.

I walked out of my house and walked on the beach. I saw Hayes already laying down so I walked over to him and laid my towel down next to his.

"Hey Hayes!"

"Hey! I like it here in California. It's so laid back and fun! Like I couldn't care less about the world," he said to me, staring into my eyes.

**Hayes POV**

I looked into Kelleys blue-green eyes. She was stunning. I can't believe i already like her. Do I tell her how I feel? No not yet. I think she has a thing with Jake.

"I'm gonna put head phones in now so if you wanna keep talking go find some else to talk to," she said kind of laughing.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and headed for the water.

"Hayes what are you doing?! Put me down!" she screamed.

I didn't care that she was kicking me. I threw her into the ocean and she pulled me under. We both got up and started cracking up.

"Hayes! What was that all about?" she asked me.

I just shrugged my shoulders and dunked her back under again while she pulled me under.

We both eventually got out and dried off. Then we went to get some ice cream.

"Today has been fun Hayes," she said to me while eating her ice cream.

"Yeah it has. Thanks for not being so stuck up anymore," I gave her a wink.

"You thought I was stuck up when you first met me?"

"Well yeah. You wouldn't even look at my face," I replied to her.

"I thought you just wanted to date me. You acted like a total dick on the first day," she laughed.

"I'm not very good at first impressions," I admitted.

"You don't say?" she said sarcastically. "Well I gotta go and get ready for tonight."

"Okay bye Kelley," see you in a few hours!" I said while turning the other way to walk home. Today was a good day.

**Kelleys POV**

(2 hours later)

I had my dress on and was fixing my hair. I have naturally straight hair and it looks horrible curled.

I walked downstairs and no one was home. I am an only child and my parents went out to dinner. My doorbell rang. I opened it and Jake was standing there. he was all dressed up and was wearing a tie that matched my dress.

"Ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah! I'm excited!"

We walk hand in hand down to the beach. It's not weird since we are best friends. We have even kissed before (for truth or dare). Things have never been awkward between us. Jake knows I don't like his that way and that's that.

We arrive at the pier. Basically our whole grade is here. Hayes wasn't here though, at least not yet. Jake and I walk Ed around and he found his friends.

"Kelley I'm going to be with the guys, ok?"

"Yeah that's fine I found Kelli and Hope anyways."

I walk over to them. They both look so pretty. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I spun around to see Hayes standing there.

"Hayes! I thought you weren't gonna come!" I say hugging him. At first it was awkward since I haven't hugged him yet but he hugged back, so it was fine.

"You thought I would miss my first dance at my new school?" he asked me.

**Hayes POV**

"Kelley you wanna dance?" I ask her.

I lead her to the dance floor and Lipgloss starts playing. Oh no. Every one is going to want me to do that dance.

"HAYES! HAYES! HAYES! HAYES!" The girls start chanting.

I start the dance and they all scream. Kelley looks confused and starts laughing.

"What was that dance?" she asked me.

"The lipgloss dance! You've never heard of it?" I asked her.

She shook her head. I didn't feel like explaining it so we just danced some more.

Eventually a slow song came on and Jake came over and asked her to dance so I let them dance.

I walked over to get some lemonade and some girl asked me to dance. Actually 3 girls asked me to dance. I declined them all and walked over to Kelli and Hope. It looked like Mack and Rachel weren't here.

"So Hayes, do you like Kelley?" Hope asked me.

"Yeah kinda. Why?" I ask her.

"She's never going to date you," Kelli simply said.

Oh..okay.

"Why? We hung out today she is starting to be nicer to me," I say.

"She won't be dating anyone for another year. When Kelley was younger, her dad said that if she ever dated anyone until she was 15, they would move countries and she would have no cell phone until she went to college."

"Isn't that kind of harsh though?" I ask.

"Well he doesn't want her getting hurt. He also doesn't want her heart to get broken. Jake tried to ask his permission but even he got denied. And Jake and Kelley are best friends and her dad has known him since he was born," Kelli said.

"Well if that's the case, I will just have to warm up to her dad."

"Good luck with that," I heard Hope whisper.

**Kelleys POV**

Jake and I slow danced to my favorite love song, All of Me. Even though I don't like Jake, I still love him as a friend.

The song ended and Jake gave me a hug. We talked for a little bit but then he had to leave because he is leaving to go to L.A tonight, his grandma just died.

I walk over to Hayes. He grabs my hand and walks me to a bench.

"Hayes what are you doing?" I ask him.

"I want to meet your dad. Soon," he says.

"I don't think thats a good idea..." I say.

"Look Kelley, when I first saw you, I knew I had feeling for you. I know about your dad and you moving to another county. I want you to be mine," he says.

I stare into his blue eyes. They look just like the ocean.

"Hayes, I'm not sure I feel the same way though. I'm sorry."

And it's true. I don't like Hayes that way. We just met and I think it's a little too soon..

He looked heartbroken.

"I think we should just try to be friends first, and then maybe," I say.

"Yes, I would like that," Hayes say, smiling.

Hayes walks me back home. He interlocks his fingers I'm mine.

"Is this fine?" he asks.

"Just friends though," I say.

He nods.

We get to my house and he comes inside.

"Mom I'm home!" I yell.

My mom comes walking upstairs.

"Hey Kell! How was dance? And who is this?" She asks pointing to Hayes.

"Oh this is Hayes. He just moved here and he's one of my new friends," I say.

My dad comes walking up the stairs too.

"Kelley, who is this?" he asks angrily.

"Dad calm down he's just a friend," I reassure him.

He calms down and walks back down the stairs.

"Your friends we right, he is very protective," Hayes whispered.

"Yeah I know. He freaks out when me and Jake are sitting close together on our couch," I say.

I hugged Hayes goodnight and he walked home.

I walked up to my bedroom and I saw Hayes from outside of my window taking some pictures with fans on the beach. I went into my bath room and took my dress off and took a shower. I got out and brushed my hair. Then I put some spandex and a tank top on. I
looked out of my window and Hayes was sitting in the sand looking at the ocean.

I opened up my French doors to my balcony.

"Hayes! Come over here!" I shouted to him.

He walked over to my window and walked up the stairs I have leading to my balcony.

"Hey! Why did you want me to come up here?" he asked.

"I don't know, I was bored, and you looked lonely," I said.

**hayes POV**

Kelleys room smelt so nice, like a beach in the summer. Her house was so nice too, they must have a lot of money.

"So are you like the popular one at school?" I ask her.

"Yeah I guess. Usually the popular ones are all slutty and mean. But everyone tells me I'm different then a typical popular girl," she said.

"Yeah you are. You're way different, better than different, you're amazing, " I say staring into her blue eyes.

I leaned into her as she leaned into me. Our lips connected and sparks flew everywhere. We separated and she looked kind of scared.

"Don't worry your dad didn't see us," I said, reassuring her.

She still looked scared though and I turned around. There, standing in the doorway, is her dad.

_____________
hey guys! this story is getting fun to write! sorry I left you with a cliff hanger 🙈 what will her dad say? tell me what you think of this book!

❤️-K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238 6 15
Will she learn to love? Where will life take her? She's sane, right? Will he find the one? Will he be emotionally unstable for the rest of his life...
79.3K 1.3K 66
Brooke Finnly was ready for the summer of her life. She got to spend it in California with her sister and best friend. How could things get any bette...
4.8K 111 24
Kylie Thompson just moved from Tennessee to North Carolina. She is about to finish her last day of school when she bumps into hayes grier. He instant...
25.6K 362 40
When Kylie and Chloe come to North Carolina and they meet the one and only Hayes Grier, what will happen. When the girls worlds turn upside down will...