Silas

By trottinghorsess

He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on hi... More

Long List of Characters
Bully
Friends?
Forget what I said
Mistake
Identity Reveal
Stay Away
Halloween
Devil falls for Angel and makes Chaos
Secret
Hidden Away
Abort baby Archer
Archers Heart
Reunion
Feelings
Sleepover
Three Words and Goodbyes
Good before bad
Undefeated boxer gone mad
Help Me
Rescued
Recovery
Gender, Name, and Flutters
Distant
Fights and Apologizes
Thanksgiving
Broken Arm and Waterbreak
Just the Start
It keeps getting worse.
Vacation
Mine (mature)
Bracelet
Leader
Putting an End
The Start
Kittens help
Snowman
Crash Trauma
Bruises
Surrendered and Puppies
Surpise!
Checkup and Kitten
Gender Reveal
Aggresive
Captured
Death Row
3, 2, 1
Back Home Welcoming
Hot Tub
Melody
Problems
Dinner
Water Fountain
He's coming!
Wedding
Epilouge
🙈SEQUEL🙈
The Final Chapter

Camping

1.1K 30 2
By trottinghorsess

Silas

"Wake up pretty girl" I gently shake Kitten. Her eyes flutter opens then she adorably yawns while stretching her arms. "It's time to get ready" I tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She tiredly smiles and nods. "Ok daddy" she hugs me and I rub her back. "Can you help me?" she softly asks I nod. She swings her legs over her bed and climbs out.

I roll up her favorite blanket. "Let's start off with your blanket" I say then grab her horse stuffed animal which she can't sleep without. "And your horse" I chuckle.

After doing that, I tie it to her backpack and put it in the car along with Firefly and Is. Arms are suddenly wrapped around me, making me smile and place my hands on them. "Thank you for missing out on working with other boxers for us" Firefly says softly.

I turn around and wrap my arms around her. "I'd do anything for my family" I kiss her head. She smiles until we hear the front door close, revealing Kitten walking towards us. "Ready to go Kitten?" I ask and she nods.

She runs up to us and I catch her in my arms, putting her up in the air. "Okay baby, go say goodbye to Puzzle, uncle Tyler will be watching him for you" Firefly says softly so I let Kitten down. She zooms into the backyard, making Firefly and I laugh.

I pull Firefly into my chest and kiss her head. "I regret ever telling you to abort our damn precious little girl" I sigh and she shakes her head. "Don't ever take her away from me... I love her too much"

Firefly smiles and goes onto her tippy toes to softly kiss my cheek. "Never" she says sweetly. "And just so you know" she begins in a whisper and gets closer to my face "I'm going to throw you in the mud pit" she smirks.

I return the smirk. "We'll see about that" I say cockily then Kitten comes running up to us. "Let's get this show on the road!" I say cheerily while walking to the drivers side of the door.

**

Well then. Firefly and Kitten slept to whole hour of driving and woke up ten minutes before we made it to our site. "Ok loser, we're here" I ruffle Firefly's hair and stretch my my arm to the backseat to ruffle Kittens hair. "And you beautiful, your adventure awaits"

She chuckles and opens her door, walking over to mine and opens it. She tugs on my arm and tries to get me out of the seat. "I wanna seat up my tent!" she says with excitement, making me laugh while nodding. I get out of the car to be rushed to our tent spot.

Firefly follows us with the tents and places them down. "Here's your tent cutie" she hands Kitten her tent and I open it up. It's one of those pop up tents so I didn't have to do much, score. "Maddie, smile!" Firefly says suddenly.

Kitten blows a kiss to her then laughs.

I take her backpack off her back and place it in her tent. "Wanna go swim in the creek? It's nice and cold" I smirk and Kitten and Firefly look at each other with a smile. "Uh oh..."

They laugh then nod. "I'll help Maddie get ready then get ready myself" Firefly says before leading Kitten to the installed bathroom we made. I sigh with boredom then decide to get ready in the tent.

Finally Firefly and Kitten come out together with their bathing suits on, except Firefly has a tank top on over her body. I slightly tilt my head in confusion and walk over to her with a smirk. "Hey sexy" I kiss her temple and she playfully rolls her eyes. "What's with the tank top?" I ask.

She nervously rubs the back of her neck and sighs. "You know why" she says with a sad tone, breaking my damn heart knowing she hates her body. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head, slyly tugging on her shirt.

"You're so damn gorgeous, Firefly" I whisper in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. "This stupid tank top covers your beauty" I pull at it and she looks down at the ground. "Sorry, but I refuse to watch you shame your body" I quickly pull off her tank top.

She drops her jaw and wraps her arms around herself. "Dick" she rolls her eyes and I smirk. She walks over to Kitten so I walk to the four wheelers and start it, catching Kittens attention.

Her little legs runs towards me with a huge smile on her face. "I wanna ride with you!!" she says excitedly so I smile and scoot back a bit so she can sit in front of me. Firefly gets onto her four wheeler then we drive down to the creek.

I love this so much, it's like fifty one acres of trails and fun stuff like this. Grandpas family bought this land so dad and I have been going here since we were babies. It's a good getaway.

Suddenly were pulling into the creek so I turn off the four wheeler and wait for Firefly to arrive. Once she does, Kitten and I get off and run into the cold creek. "Kitten watch this" I get out of the creek and jog over to the tree that has a rope hanging to it. I latch onto the rope and swing into the creek, jumping into the water.

Kitten laughs and Firefly claps with amusement. I swim over to Kitten then go underwater so she's on my shoulders. I'm on sand so she won't fall since she will if I'm not standing in the actual water...if that makes sense. She laughs and holds onto my neck while I hold over her legs.

Firefly swims over to us and wraps her arms around me as she looks up at Kitten. "What's daddy doing, baby?" she says in a baby voice and giggles. Then I feel kitten bend down to hug my head. I smile and rub her leg with my thumb. "Awww, I wish I had my phone to take a picture of you two" Firefly regrets.

I shrug then bend my knees a bit so my lips are under the water. I make bubbles, causing Kitten and Firefly to laugh. "Okay beautiful, I'm letting you down now" I let go of her legs and she jumps off, splashing me. "Wanna go?" I smirk at Firefly and she shakes her head. "Loser" I ruffle her hair.

She playfully rolls her eyes and slashes me, resulting in me slashing her back, causing a huge water fight. "Mommy, daddy, can we eat" Kitten says with a tired tone and we nod before getting out of the water. When I pass by Kitten, I playfully pick her up bridle style until we get to the four wheeler.

We drive back up to our tents, change into our clothes and make bowls of cereal, my favorite. "Ready to go in the mud pit tomorrow?" I ask slightly with an excited tone towards Kitten. She excitedly nods due to the Frosted Flakes in her mouth. I chuckle and ruffle her hair.

Firefly wraps her arm around me and kisses my temple. "It's getting late, we better set our things up" she says and I nod in agreement. Once I finish my third bowl of cereal, I get up and make Firefly and Is tent while she sets up Kittens tent. We also have campers to sleep in, but we like to keep it traditional. After setting up, the moon is already shining bright in the sky. "Ok baby, do you wanna sleep with daddy and I or are you confident enough to sleep in our own tent?" Firefly asks Kitten.

Kitten points to her tent with a smile. "Mine!" she says with excitement, making me smile. Firefly and I nod and lead her into her tent then climb into ours. I wrap the stupid fuzzy blanket Firefly packed around her and kiss her temple.

She looks at me then wrap half of it around me as well. I nudge my face into hers and wrap my around around her. "You're really cute" she chuckles and wraps her arms around my neck.

I passionately kiss her lips and she lays down with me hovered over her. Our lips move together until I'm suddenly pushed off her. "I'm scared" Kitten walks in, holding her blanket up to her face.

Thank gosh Firefly heard her coming because I sure as hell didn't. "Do you wanna sleep with us?" Firefly pulls Kitten over to us and wraps her arms around her. She nods and we smile, gladly taking her in. "I want a sister! Then we could be big girls and sleep alone!" she says out of the blue.

I shake my head with wide eyes and Firefly kisses her head. "Not for a loonnnggg time" she chuckles and I smirk. "Ok baby, let's get some sleep go we can play in the mud pit tomorrow" Firefly adds.

We get comfortable with Kitten sleeping in between us and head off to sleep.

**

"HA!" I shout as I throw a huge ball of mud at Firefly's chest. Kitten and I team up against Firefly with full confidence until we slip, making Firefly burst out in laughter and take that moment to jump onto of me, throwing mud at us.

We call truce and are forced to admit Firefly won. "Let's go clean up in the creek then pack our stuff to go home tomorrow" Firefly says and we nod in agreement.

Carefully, we drive our four wheelers to the creek and wash off. "Shit, I have so many scratches and cuts from the mud" I groan before going under water to get the mud out of my hair.

When I come back up, Firefly and Kitten look at me like I did something wrong so I slightly tilt my head in confusion. "As we were saying" Firefly begins and I rub my neck. "We have scratches all over us as well" she ends.

Kitten nods, showing a cut on her arm. "Well, are you guys... or well girls, ready to go back to our tents and start packing?" I ask and they nod before before getting out of the water.

We drive back up to the tents and eat then pack. "We're leaving early tomorrow so you better be up and ready baby girl" Firefly kisses Kittens head and she smiles.

I pick Kitten up and hold her up in the air then sit her on my hand. "You'll be ready, won't you Kitten?" I laugh and ruffle her hair.

She chuckles and wraps her arms around my neck. "Thank you for this trip, daddy" she says and I rub her back while I kiss her temple. "It was fun!" she pulls away.

I smile. "Of course, anything for you gorgeous" I say softly. Firefly comes up behind us and wraps her arms around me, kissing my cheek. "And for as well, gorgeous" I rest my head on hers which is on my shoulder.

Guess this trip went successful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 258 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
358K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
1K 26 18
Her brows furrowed. "You look like you have something specific you wanna ask me." The tips of Liam's ears turned red at Emma's very accurate observat...
35K 993 41
She must feel my presence because she turns around to me so I hold up my knife and run at her. "ARCHIE STOP!" she says as I pin her into the hard bri...