Connect

By LENtranced

Gumi Megpoid has never fallen in love. She has never felt her heart racing at the sight of anyone, and when h... More

1: Follow Your Friends
2: L-O-V-E
3: Fire Away, Fangirl
4: Basketball and Ice Cream
5: Friend or Fangirl
6: Shifting Focus
7: The Sore Loser
8: "Kagamine!"
9: Shopping With Fangirls
10: What's Wrong?
11: Free Ice Cream and Her Number
12: Twin Sister
13: Absence
A Second Note
14: "Don't Touch Her."
15: Resolve
16: Wounded Connection
17: Eight Days Before
18: "I love you."
19: Summer
20: Coping and Apologies
21: Visiting the Kagamines
22: The Same Space
23: Spammers and Sleepovers
24: In the Flesh
25: Naoki
26: "ilovecarrots"
27: Gone
28: Rooftops and Silly Tears
29: Somebody From the Streets
30: Boys Over Flowers
31: "He Would've Smiled."
32: Pretty City, Pretty Girl
33: Quite the Distraction
34: A Burger and Fries and Fancy Chocolate
35: Browsing With the Boys
36: Driving Miss Megpoid
37: Blindfolds and Leeks (pt.1)
38: Blindfolds and Leeks (pt.2)
38.5: Update
39: Mission Accomplished?

Connect: A Note

1.3K 72 11
By LENtranced

Hello, and welcome to my story, Connect! First off, I'd like to thank you for reading the first chapter (yes, I've purposely placed this note after the first chapter) and for deciding to flip the page.
This isn't going to be an ordinary story. It is and it isn't a Vocaloid fanfiction. One does not need to know anything about Vocaloids, really, to understand and enjoy this story. I'm just using the images of the characters. Of course, liking or simply knowing what Vocaloid(s) is/are will alow for a different sort of experience. You'll see.
I hope that this story makes you laugh, smile, and cry. I'm not very proud of my work, as much as I try to be, but if it makes someone happy, if it changes the world, even a little, then I'm good. Besides, I write for the fun of it.
I just want to say a few more things before I wrap up this note. I'm going to ask Vocaloid fans to temporarily let go of the couples they ship. This story is wild and twisted, as you'll see by the end, and things aren't as they seem.
I guess I'm kind of spoiling the surprise by telling you to expect the unexpected, huh? Yeah...I should stop.
Anyways, enough of my rambling! On with the story, and I hope you enjoy Connect!
-LENtranced

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 39 10
WARNING THIS FANFICTION HAS ANGST AND NSFW. The vocaloid are a successful group with so many fans and support. One day master announces that because...
6.2K 80 27
"We're only together for one summer. After that, we'll be oceans away. Let's make the most of it." •••••• (Y/N) (L/N) is just like any other high sch...
2.8K 114 23
Kagamine Len is your everyday school nerd at Vocaloid H.Q Academy. He never had any interest in girls until SHE showed up. The new transfer girl, K...
3.9K 259 17
Len Kagamine has a crush on a pretty girl name Rin! But as he loves her, he turns into a yandere and kills everyone who dares to hurt her or block hi...