I Fell For A Villain( StarKil...

By _QuartzCrysta_

Outer, a easy going, trustworthy skeleton, one of the most chilled skeleton in the AU's. He's the type of guy... More

Chapter I- Peaceful At First
Chapter II- Talking To Sci
Chapter III- Feelings
Chapter IV- Discovering
Chapter V- Why Are You Here?!
Chapter VI- Floating Around
Chapter VII- My First Kiss
Chapter VIII- Breaking The News
Chapter IX- 'It'😏💞
Chapter X- Breakfast
Chapter XI- Lust
XIII- Telling Papy
Chapter XIV- Pregnant
Chapter XV- Child
Epilouge
Bonus

XII- New Relationship

2.4K 87 64
By _QuartzCrysta_

Outer's P.O.V

I looked around after eating. I see Cross and Nightmare cuddling. Thats..............something you don't see everyday. Welp, better go home. "Bye Killer, I have to go!" I said giving him a kiss and walking over to the portal. "Bye love, come back soon~ Maybe we can have more fun when you come back~" Killer said with a flirty wink. "We'll see" I said rolling my eyes. He smirked. "HeY WaIt!" I heard a glitchy voice say. I turned around. I saw Error. "Yeah?" I replied. "CaN YoU GiVe ThIs to InKy?" He asked handing me a envelope. "Sure!" I said with smirk. I went through the portal. I came back to the Star Sanses base. They all turned and looked at me. I grew nervous.

"H-hey" I said nervously waving my hand. "Heh, hey Outer" Geno greeted. "Yo, oh yeah" I said. "Ink, this is from Error" I said passing the envelope to him. Ink blushed. "R-really? Thanks" Ink said with a warm smile. Dream and Blue smirked. "Ooolala~" Blue commented. "I-its not w-what y-you t-think!" Ink stuttered with a bright blush. He opened the envelope and read the letter. His eyesockets changed into a pink heart and a purple star. He smiled warmly and went to the portal.

"So, how are you Geno?" I asked, noting that I was gone for 1 day. "Well, Reaper still flirts with me but I don't really mind" Geno replied drinking water. "I saw Nightmare cuddling with Cross" I said with an awkward look, Geno continued drinking his water. I looked over at Blue. "And Blue is dating Dust" I said. Geno spat out his drink, coughing, hacking and wheezing. "Yeaahh" I said with the 'I know how you feel' look. He coughed. "Dust, the Dust, murderus killer! That Dust!?" Geno asked and yelled. I nodded.

"Okay I must be going crazy" Geno stated. "If your crazy then what am I?" I asked pointing to myself. "I DON'T KNOW!!" Geno yelled. "Woah! Geno! Calm down!" I said in shock. He ran over to Blue. I followed.

Geno's P.O.V

"Mind telling us on how you're dating Dust?" Geno asked in a stern cold tone. Blue's eyesockets widened. "W-what a-are you t-talking about?" Blue asked pretending to be innocent. I growled. "You KNOW exactly what I'm talking about" I said. "Fine, I am, I love him alot but he's a villain" Blue stated. "Hey pal, I Fell for a villain, you don't see me complaining, just tell your Pap okay?" Outer explained with a calm and lazy expression. "Okay......" Blue replied. I will........

Ink's P.O.V (I thought some of you would like to know what Error wrote in the letter)

Error said he wanted to meet in the letter.

Letter Reading-

Hey Inky,
Its Error, how are ya? I'm doing just fine, anyways, I really like you, so I thought about us meeting eachother. Meet me in your home, the doodle sphere. I will be waiting patiently. Its nice in there ya know. I will wait and also um.....this is gonna be hard to say, uh, well......you'll see.

Love,
Error

Letter End-

I smiled when I read the letter. I wonder where......oh! There he is. "Hey Error!" I greeted with a polite smile. "Hey Inky" he replied smiling. "So, what did ya want to talk about?" I asked. "Oh well........" he said as he held out a bouquet. He started reciting a poem.

Your smile is sweet
Your personality bright
I love you with all my might
You're the light of my darkness
My sun in the night
I really like you
You bring happiness to my dread
I don't want to be friends
So will you be my boyfriend instead?

He ended the poem he recited with a bright blush. I blush back. "Yes......yes I will!!" I said with happy tears(reminds me of a proposal scenario). He smiled back. I clanked our teeth together. He blushed, I started kissing him. He kissed back. A new relationship................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 423 85
When an edgy octopus, a murderous adult-child, a sarcastic killer, a cannibalistic skeleton, an innocent fluffy Oreo, an introverted destroyer of wor...
1.8K 82 9
Swap didn't want to be this way, he really didn't want to, but fate seemed to have other plans. Swap was always busy, why does he keep himself up at...
59.6K 2.5K 21
Looking for a creepy place to play games, Nightmare brought his friends to an abandoned mansion, ignoring the rumors about it being haunted. It didn'...
84.2K 2.9K 39
|UNDER EDITING| Killer was loyal to stay within Nightmare's team, little to no emotion with no worries, until he stumbled across a beautiful alternat...