April fools day Hetalia x Rea...

By Jada-Star

*these short stories are based off of the April fools day episode in the anime and the manga of Hetalia. Ther... More

April fools day Hetalia x Reader
Britian
France
China
Russia
America
Prussia
Scotland
Spain
North Italy
Sorry author's note
South Italy (Romano)
Denmark
Norway
Sweden
Japan
Canada
Greece
Turkey
Austria
Australia
Finland
Latvia
Iceland
Netherlands
Mexico
Poland
Lithuania
Switzerland
Estonia
Belarus

Germany

29.5K 638 750
By Jada-Star

You were fuming with anger as you walked through the plaza on a beautiful warm spring morning, why?
Allow for an explanation:

You had received a letter this morning threatening to post your most embarrassing picture all over the internet if you didn't come in the clothing they provided for you.

And what was said clothing?
Lederhosen as short as Daisy Dukes, and a small white button up shirt underneath, if it was any tighter it wouldn't have fit.

You enter the plaza on the northern side, sitting on the hill overlooking the pond.

You can probably hide out here, plus the path between you and the pond is clearly visible and you can see if anyone is coming so you can either hide or confront them if you think that they set this up.

You sit down, deep in thought, So deep that you didn't hear two people walking down the path behind you atop the hill.

You snap out of your trance when you hear your name being called by a strikingly familiar sexy voice.

"_____?"

"L-Ludwig?!"

You whip tour head around to see standing there your German crush, clad in a maid's dress, and his hair, OH his hair, it was uncombed, fringing across his piercing blue eyes. And to top it all off, sitting a top his head were a pair of sandy colored cat ears.

*BOOM!*
That's the sound of a bursting blood vessel in your nose.

You cover your face so he can't see your nose bleed.

"W-what are you d-doing here? Did you g-get a letter too?" Ludwig stuttered.

"Y-yeah, I'm guessing that's why your here for as well."

"Ja."

"Hey, _____!" You hear Gilbert's voice call out from behind Germany.

The Prussian springs out from behind his younger brother, clad in his own outrageous outfit. His was a mini apron and bunny ears.

"Prussia you too?" You start as you remove the hand from your face. "Did all of us countries gets these?"

"Seems like it, Italy told me this morning that he got one too." Germany said with a sigh. "It was probably a prank pulled by one of the allies, or something."

You nodded, still not moving from your spot on the ground.

"Uh... Is it ok if we hide out here with you?" Germany says as he points to a spot beside you.

"Sure, I don't mind. I was thinking about just hiding out here until I could figure out who set this whole thing up."

Germany sat down in the spot beside you, a little closer then you would have thought he would of.

You were about to say something when you felt two strong arms wrap around your torso. You're whole face broke out bright red when you realized that Prussia, Germany's older brother was pulling you into a backwards hug. You could feel his abs through your thin shirt.

"What are you doing?" You ask with an almost sarcastic tone.

"Nothing~" he breathed onto your neck.

You shifted uncomfortably in his grasp. "Then let go of me." You deadpanned, still red in the face.

"Awwww, why?" He whined.

"Gilbert!" Germany said angrily. When you turned to face him, you saw his face deep red with rage, steam puffing out his ears, and even possible fire burning in his eyes.

"What's the matter West?" You heard Gilbert smirk.

"You're doing that on purpose!"

"What are you talking about bruder?" Gilbert said with fake innocence, before holding you tighter, making you squirm.

"Gil." You said with a warning tone, "If you don't let me go, I'm going kidnap Gilbird, and you'll never see him again."

The Prussian stifled, "you wouldn't dare!" "Try me." Then released you.

You looked back over at Ludwig who was glaring daggers at his older brother, still fuming.

"Everything alright Luddy? You know he didn't mean anything."

Germany turned back to look at you with a sigh, still quite pink in the face. "Ja." He simply stated.

You smiled reassuringly, but still not sure why he would get so worked up over something like that.

"So, _____," Gilbert started, as he sat on the other side of you. "Have any ideas who could have pulled such a prank?"

You shook your head. "Originally I figured it was France. But this seems like too much work, for someone who goes on strike so often."

Prussia let out a string of his strange laughs "Kesesesesese!"

"Soooooooo, how have the two of you been?" You decided to ask.

"You know awesome as always! And West, he has been even more of a stiff since I found out about h-* mph*!"

Germany had reached across you and slapped a hand over Gilbert's mouth. "I swear bruder, if you try that one more time, I will double your training time." He warned in a dark tone.

"Ha, ha, West, you're so funny." The albino chuckled nervously.

Germany sighed relived, then tensed realizing that he was leaning over your lap to reach his brother. "Uh, s-sorry." He said sitting back up.

"It's fine." You say letting the blush fade from your cheeks. "It must be something really embarrassing, to get the oh-so-tough Ludwig all flustered." You joked.

"Uh... It's just-" the German sputtered.

"Don't worry, I don't care, you know I'm not one of those people who weasel their way around to find out every nitpicking secret." You laughed.

The blush faded from Germany's face.

"But you should know _____, it has to do with you." Gilbert said standing and taking a few steps away.

"What?" You ask, not really sure if you heard him right.

"BRUDER!!!" The blond shouted jumping to his feet.

"West, I'm trying to help!" Gilbert said running away from his younger brother.

You climbed to your feet as well, trying to figure out what Gilbert was talking about. Ludwig was a pretty honest guy, and if you had done something to offend him, you wanted to fix it. You didn't want anything hindering your friendship (yes just your friendship, even though you would like to be more then friends).

Suddenly Prussia was running towards you, with Germany still hot on his tail.

Gilbert quickly swerved to the left, but Germany didn't make such the agile turn and ended up slamming right into you.

"Oof-!"

He hit you as hard as a train, sending you both tumbling down the hill, past the bushes, over the path, and right into the pond.

*splash!*

Once you regained focus of what in the world was going on, you were propped up on your elbows, but mostly laying on your back in the warm sparkling pond, with Germany practically hovering over you, with one hand on your exposed thigh.

"Uh, L-Ludwig...?"

He immediately got off you, sitting back, before slapping a hand over his tomato red face.

"Uh... _____, your, shirt..."

You look down at your now see through shirt. You could unfortunately see plain as day your German flag bra. "*Ah-*"

You cross your arms. Drat, how could you forget you were wearing that.

"S-Sorry!"

You started to stand with your arms still crossed over your chest.

But he grabbed you leg and pulls you back down into his lap. "_____, tell me why you are wearing that."

"Because... I can."

"But do you know what means?"

"Yeah." You say rolling your eyes still blushing.

"Th-then-"

"Yeah Ludwig, I love you. I'm sorry I didn't want to tell y-"

Germany cuts you off with his lips.

"Ich Liebe dich auch. That's, actually, what Gilbert was trying to tell you."

you smile before crashing your lips upon his again, this time knocking him over, so he's laying flat in the shallows of the pond.

"Kesesesesese, I knew you two would work out! I am awesome!"

At that moment photos were raining down from the sky. But you were too busy making out with your new German boyfriend to notice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 215 4
Pretty Self-explanatory. Hetalia boyfriend scenarios! This features America, England, China, France, Russia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Canada. If this g...
323K 5.8K 31
Hello, I love Hetalia so I made this. The countries that will be in here are: England Russia America Italy Southern Italy Canada (Discontinued...
9 0 4
What's up, dudes? This is basically exactly what the title suggests -- a bunch of the random Hetalia one-shots that I've written. Some of them will l...
27.3K 313 28
Hello fellow Hetalians!! I assure you that this is a completely reliable book and I will try to get all your requests fulfilled and update regularly...