He Deserves Better (Katekyo H...

By AliceVermillion27

Summary: First they ignored me, then they hurt me, then bullied me, abused me, and finally snapping at being... More

Prologue: The 14 Years of my Life
Chapter 1: Another Accident?
Chapter 2: My New Family?
Chapter 3: My Last and First Time
Chapter 4: The Humble House That is Now Dubbed as the Craziest
Omake: Family Bonding Time: Varia Style!
Chapter 5: That Faithful Day
Chapter 6: Calming The Raging Storm
Chapter 7: The Rain That Must Be Saved
Chapter 8: Searching For The Rain
Chapter 9: Spring, Moon, and the Extreme sun
Chapter 10: Helping the EXTREME Sun with a bit of Thunder
Chapter 11: The Mists After the Sun
Chapter 12: The Time at the Hospital and the Sun Arcobaleno's plan
Chapter 13: The Trip to the Mist Duo
Chapter 14: Varia's Comeback
Chapter 15: Twins Reunited
Chapter 16: The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 17: Half Vongola Rings
Chapter 18: Their Little Reunion
Omake: Birthday Special
Chapter 18.5 Cosplay Week Varia Style
Chapter 19: Two Sides Conflicted
Chapter 20: Before the Match
Chapter 21: Encounter
Extra Chapter: Art

Chapter 22 Until the Last: Goodbye

2.8K 93 25
By AliceVermillion27

Author's note: Hello there Alice here! It's been a while lol. I think no one knows me now. But I will get to the point. I have no excuse for my absence. Well actually I have. College life is really hard. You can't even have a wink of sleep because you have to finish all of your works. (But please don't be scared. It's still fun.). (And also I have jumped from fandom to fandom: GF, SU, UT.. that's no excuse.)

The reason I am here because I decided to officially say goodbye. The last time I have updated all of my stories was when I still have free time. But now, things have changed. I'm already at my last year of college and after this, I'm going to find a job. I'm going to be busier than ever. I will try my best to write again but not this particular story anymore or any of my khr fanfics.

So before I say goodbye, I will be leaving a gift for you guys who read my story, He Deserves Better, until the end. I will be writing the whole plot here but be warned, this is all from memory because I lost my notes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22 Until to What I Remember:

-The ring conflict had officially begun. Here's the list of the battles.

Sun Battle: Ryohei vs. Lussuria. Ryohei won.

Lightning Battle: Lambo vs. Levi. Levi won. Ieyasu was forced to forfeit because Lambo cannot fight. Not because he was harmed.

Rain Battle: Yamamoto vs. Squalo. Squalo won. (Because Yamamoto is still too weak here) And Squalo gave some advice to Yamamoto.

Storm Battle: Gokudera vs. Bel. Bel won. (Same with Yamamoto. It's a battle of who cares for Tsuna more.) Just imagine the Varia provoking them and they're having too much fun.

Mist Battle: Mukuro vs. Mammon. Mukuro won.

Cloud Battle: Hibari vs. Gola Mosca. Obviously Hibari won. Haha. And this is where the drama begins.

So after the cloud battle, Ieyasu's team was overjoyed because they had managed to have a tie with Varia. Just one more battle and they would win. And they would get Tsuna back. The Cervello came and just as they were announcing the winner, Gola Mosca went on rampage. Everybody immediately went on defense and Ieyasu got the chance to shoot Gola Mosca. Before Ieyasu shoot, Tsuna suddenly appeared and tried to stop Ieyasu but it was too late. Tsuna ran to Gola Mosca expecting the Ninth to fall out unconscious but what fell is only a dummy.

Tsuna became confused and looked at Xanxus. Xanxus was about to say something when Nono came to the scene. He told them that he was sick and he tried his best to come. He didn't really want to see them fight but what was done cannot be undone. And there's only one more battle left. He went to Tsuna and pat his head. "You really had become strong Tsunayoshi since the last time I saw you. Xanxus really took good care of you."

"Nono, how? I thought you are inside."

Nono straightened up. "Xanxus made a deal with me. You know his story. You know how it will be. You have a choice now. It's for you to decide." Then he coughs. "I guess I'm still too weak."

Nobody dared to move as Nono was escorted back to his car. They were still too shocked about the revelation of Xanxus taking care of Tsuna. After a while, the Cervello speaks. "As Nono had said, the battle will still continue. Tomorrow, the battle between Sawada Ieyasu and Xan-"

"Stop!" Everybody looked at Tsuna who had his skyflames out. "I'm really sorry Xanxus-nii. I might hate the name but I'm still Sawada Tsunayoshi. I'm also a candidate to become the Vongola 10th and I have the right to fight for it."

"You can't do that Tsuna!" Ieyasu was the first one to cry out but Tsuna just looked at him.

"Yes I can."

Then there's laughter. It was Xanxus laughing. He went right beside Tsuna and ruffled his hair (Causing others to shout at him). "You say that but what about your guardians?"

Tsuna looked around and when he found what he was looking for. He grabbed something from an open space and Fran suddenly appeared. "I have Fran." "Yo"

As the tension dropped. The others called out to him. "Tsuna!""Tsuna-sama".

Tsuna looked at them and apologized. "Sorry. The truth is I'm not kidnapped. They're my family. The best family I've ever had."

"Tsunayoshi-" It was the Cedef leader but he was cut off.

"Please don't Tsunayoshi me father. I'm not your boy anymore."

There's silence and after a few minutes, Xanxus sighed. "Oi Cervello. I forfeit the battle. I give my rights to Tsunayoshi."

After that there's still questions about Tsuna's guardians and the Varia represented themselves. When they realized that they still lack the cloud guardian, Hibari suddenly went to their side. Not saying a word and flicked Tsuna's forehead. "I'm not doing this for you omnivore." And went to who knows where causing Ieyasu's side to cause an uproar.

"Oi! Tch. If that bastard is going to switch sides then so am I! Tsuna-sama! I might not be a guardian but I'm still going to be your right-hand man!"

"Then I would be the left-hand man!"

"I still extremely owe Tsuna!"

"Kufufu~ I see my apprentice is on Tsunayoshi's side."

"That leaves you with only Lambo as a guardian Dame-yasu. But I doubt he will still follow you. What are you gonna do?"

Until now, Ieyasu is quiet but suddenly, Mist flames surrounded him. "Nufufufu~ I didn't expect that this would happen but this is more fun." He said and suddenly attacked Tsuna. Fortunately, Tsuna went to HDWM just in time to block "Ieyasu".

"What are you doing Ieyasu?!"

Ieyasu smirked. "You really don't know anything Tsunayoshi. But you don't have to." Before Tsuna could say anything, pink smoke engulfed his sight.

-------------END OF RING CONFLICT ARC----------------------------------------------------------

For the future arc, I still haven't written anything specific here but here's the plot and a few scenes. I originally don't plan to end the story in this arc but now that I think of it, this arc is the best arc to end this fic so here goes.

When Tsuna opened his eyes he was met with darkness. He tried to get up only to have his head bumped into something and found he was inside of something. When he opened it, he found himself in an unfamiliar place. He remembered the pink smoke and he read something like that while he was in Italy. So he's in the future huh? But why? He looked around. Shivered when he finally noticed where he came from. A coffin with an X mark. He's dead. But he's Vongola the 10th. But he's dead. He took a step back but he tripped on a rock and fell. He opened his eyes again but this time he was met with a marshmallow?

"So you've finally noticed me Tsunayoshi-kun."

"Hiee!" Tsuna stood up and there beside him was a white-haired man. "Who are you?"

The white haired man just smiled at him. "Questions later Tsunayoshi-kun. We have to hurry. There's no time left." He then grabbed Tsunayoshi and ran through the forest until they were in front of large white building. Byakuran opened the door and led Tsuna in. "Welcome to Millefiore Tsunayoshi-kun~ I am Byakuran, the leader of the White Spell."

"And my name is Yuni, the leader of the Black Spell. We've been waiting for your arrival." A girl, spoke from behind.

Byakuran and Yuni guided Tsuna inside the building. And as they were about to explain what was happening a loud voice was heard coming from the speakers. "VOOIIII! What do you mean they're still not there?! That fucking bastard! He had one job!"

Tsuna suddenly ran to the direction of the speakers. When he went inside the room. He saw a blonde man working with something and another man who looks like he was about to cry. "Please don't shout Squalo! I'm sure they will be here any moment now!"

"Scum."

"Squ-nii? Xanxus-nii?" All heads turned to the newcomer.

And so they had a mini-reunion with the Varia and Tsuna was introduced to Shoichi and Spanner. Tsuna asked how he died and they explained it was Ieyasu who shot Tsuna because he wants to be the 10th. And now, with him running the famiglia, Vongola turned into the family that was feared. Their mission now is to defeat Ieyasu. Tsuna declined refuding to believe that Ieyasu can do that. He had conflicting feelings now. They just had reconciled but what was happening? He ran outside and went through the forest again to his coffin. There, he heard something.

"10th... I'm really sorry. I failed to protect you. Your brother... your brother is just too strong. Even that pineapple-head said something was amiss but we don't know what that is. I hope you can forgive me."

"Gokudera-kun..."

TYL!Gokudera looked at him and hugged him. "If this is a dream please don't wake me up."

"I am real Gokudera-kun." Then Tsuna noticed all the bruises and scratches on Gokudera. "What happened?"

The last thing Tsuna heard was the name "Ieyasu" before another smoke engulfed them, revealing the Gokudera from the past. "Tsuna-sama!"

Tsuna explained to Gokudera what was happening. And now that he saw what happened to the future Gokudera, he was now worried for the others.

"Don't worry Tsuna-sama! They are your guardians, I'm sure they're okay."

And so, they went back to the Millefiore base and Tsuna had now gained the resolve to save the others. But they can't defeat Ieyasu because they don't have the Vongola rings. That's their first mission. To retrieve them but nobody knows (except the future Tsuna) where it was hidden.

After their meeting, Lal Mirch came along with Yamamoto, Ryohei, and even Lambo from the past. They were also briefed of what was happening. They were now trained by the six funeral wreaths. After a week or two of training, Varia called saying it was an emergency and that all of Tsuna's guardians are idiot. Mukuro is now fighting Ieyasu. They have to find the rings now. And at the time, the doors opened again revealing Hibari with the rings. He said the future Tsuna had a different plan other than what they're doing. "VOIII! Then he's also an idiot! When he got back I will make sure he's dead again" And the call ended there.

They trained again until Tsuna felt something amiss. Then he found himself in an illusion. There he saw Mukuro who was wounded. "Tsunayoshi listen to me. I'll say this once. We are not dealing with your brother anymore. Someone is controlling him. He's- " Mukuro went unconscious and Tsuna went back to reality. He was already crying. And in just a second, they have received a call from the Vongola. It was Ieyasu.

"Did you enjoy seeing your mist guardian dead Tsu-nii? But I have a better surprise for you." Then the camera focused behind Ieyasu. There, the Varia was unconscious. Tsuna was about to go to Vongola but he was threatened by Ieyasu that if he goes now, he will really kill them. Then Ieyasu made a deal. If Tsuna gives him the vongola rings alone, he will let them go. Tsuna agreed saying family is more important. Once he said that, their base is now being attacked from all the sides. Ieyasu said that he is breaking the contact between Vongola and Millefiore because the latter betrayed them.

The guardians and Tsuna went ahead to Vongola headquarters. Not wanting to leave Tsuna behind. When they arrived at the headquarters, it was silent. It's like nothing is going on there. When they opened the door, mist began surrounding them and they were trapped. Ieyasu laughed and began teasing Tsuna. "I told you to bring the rings alone didn't I? As punishment..." Ieyasu snapped his fingers and the guardians disappeared one by one. "Then the last thing..." Ieyasu was about to snapped his fingers again when Tsuna begged him to stop and there a burst of sky flames. (yay)

Meanwhile, the guardians went to the illusion world where they fight an illusion of themselves. They were defeated but they were helped by the 1st generation guardians from the rings. Every Illusion the defeated, also defeated a little part of Daemon.

Back to Tsuna and Ieyasu, they had a one on one fight, Daemon Spade introduced himself. And was defeated later on by Tsuna (Just imagine the fight scene).

Ieyasu came back with himself. Told Tsuna the truth and reconciled again. Ieyasu had one last favor: Help his pastself see the light. He told Tsuna that since Daemon Spade was defeated in his peak, he will be weak when they get back. They hugged one last time and it was time for them to say goodbye.

------------------END OF FUTURE ARC--------------------------------------------------------------------

They went back exactly where they left. During the ring conflict, where Ieyasu was about to attack Tsuna but this time, the mist surrounding Ieyasu was weak and he gasped for air. Tsuna ran beside Ieyasu and asked if he was okay. Ieyasu pushed him aside but Tsuna hugged him. "I know about Daemon Spade." Ieyasu looked at him shocked and Tsuna just smiled. "It's okay. You can tell me anything. I trust you Iey-kun." This calmed Ieyasu and Daemon Spade materialized beside them. He was angry. And was about to attack them when 6 flames blocked his attack. It was the 1st generation's flames. And with their power, Daemon was gone.

After 1 month, it was just a peaceful day. Tsuna was now the one who will inherit the 10th's position while Ieyasu will become the future CEDEF. And of course, Varia will stay loyal to vongola since their little brother is going to be their boss. It was just a peaceful day but Tsuna is shaking. Today, he was visiting his old home. He will be facing his mother as prompted by Ieyasu.

Only three knocks and there he was, in front of Nana. No words were said when Nana hugged Tsuna. "I'm really sorry Tsu-kun. I know you will never forgive me but please know that I regret everthing I've done." Tsuna sighed and began hugging back.

"You're right kaa-san. I will never forgive you but the past is in the past." They broke apart and Tsuna began walking away but he managed to have one last glance. "Goodbye mother."

And that was the story of the boy who deserves better. And better he got.

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: And that was it! That was the end of He Deserves Better. To be honest, I didn't expect to write a semi-chapter. I was only hoping to write summaries. Hahaha. And I've only thought of the ending today. And don't mind the grammar errors. I'm writing as fast as possible. XD

If there's also request to do this for my other stories, just say it. And I'll find time to write the whole plot.

Thank you for all the support I got during my time as a fanfiction writer. I really really appreciate it. But now, this is my goodbye. Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 12.8K 38
Ever heard of 27? Y'know, that hacker, information dealer, handyman, assassin, whatever that has yet to be caught? The one that's killed person after...
222K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...
128K 4.3K 13
Summary: Tsuna who currently enjoys his stress-free life only one day everything change when a familiar purple bazooka drop on him, only to find him...
19.9K 796 20
HackerCielo27, a master of disguise and a genius in hacking. One of the most famous figure in the underworld. Just that his civillian life is no more...