Best Books On Wattpad

By ICONICA16

These are some of the books I have read and loved on wattpad which you should totally checkout. More

Dream Catcher
STALKING SAPPHIRE: A Thriller
In 27 Days
Gone With The Tide
Blood of Azura
Haverston Family , Everard Family
Something She Was
Call Me Zero
The Alpha's Oracle
Must Date the PLAYBOY
Dreamscape
The Quirky Tale of April Hale
The Girl in Black
She's With Me
Cinderella my Ass
Pusher
Aftershocks of Kiss Cam
The Last She
How to Fall in Love
Becoming Beautiful
Dream Hunter
Storm and Silence
In the Eye of the Storm
Silence is Golden
The Robber Knight
The Robber Knight's Love
The Robber Knight's Secret
SILENCING SAPPHIRE
Sentencing Sapphire
F.A.I.T.H
The Seat Filler
Unhinged
A Pirates Kiss
A Pirates Kiss: Sunken Treasures
A Pirates Kiss: Resurrection
The Good Girl's Bad Boys: The Good, The Bad, and The Bullied
Death Is My BFF

That Thing Between You and Me

1.3K 18 0
By ICONICA16

When fourteen year old Mallory disappeared, no one knew where she went and why. Now, three years later, old Melly is back. Andrew, an elusive young man, is on his own secret mission. Little does anyone know that his façade hides something dark and sinister. Two Strangers. Two Secrets. One Story. Amidst a town full of vengeance-driven lunatics, influential malefactors, and secrets which the two are desperately concealing, next few months would make them relive their worst fears. Will they be able to save themselves and their loved ones before its too late? Charged with adrenaline and lots of teenage hormones, commence on a detour with two strangers on an odyssey of discovery - down the path ridden with friendship, loss, betrayal, vengeance and love that would never be...

Review: This book is not completed yet but i had to include this in the list. It is a mystery which you clearly get after reading the description. It a well written book and i found myself so involved in it while reading. I hope the writer updates the book. It may be the best mystery book i have read in wattpad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 578 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
199K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
78.9K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!