Right Here, Right Now ~Kirish...

By Anime-Gone-Wrong

UNDER MAJOR EDITING You, a 15 year old who has gone through more than what most could imagine. After fleeing... More

Author's Note
Character Analysis
{1} All Might
{2} Trashy Seaside
~Special Day~
{3} Midoriya Izuku and The Entrance Exam
{4} Screams and Robots
{5} U.A High!
{6} The First Steps
{7} Lunch!
{8} Small Talk
{9} Home At Last
{10} Hero Costume
A/N {oopsies}
{11} Accident
{12} Date Night
{13} My Quirk.?
memes
{14} Unknown
{15} That dream.
...HUH?!
{16} Difference in Perspective
{17} Mist
{18} Tatakae

BackStory

17.9K 295 288
By Anime-Gone-Wrong

??? P.O.V

"Toto!" yells a little child as she comes closer to me. Her (H/C) hair slightly swaying behind her and a skip in her step. "Play! Play!" she tells, me in a more sweet, silent voice. "Kurogiri. What is this child doing in here?" I glance over at the black whisp standing over the small child. "She was just wondering the streets, and I found out that she doesn't have any parents. She said that her parents went out to dinner" he responds, walking back behind the bar counter to continue his never ending job. So what it seems like.

"Okay, and? Why did you bring her here and how does she know my name?." Getting upset, I look at the small child playing on the floor. "Hey! That's mine!" I quickly jump off the stool and rush towards her. "Gross." I dangle my now filthy family member, quickly putting it on a napkin. No one touches father.

"Her quirk is something I can consider pretty useful, but I'm not quite sure if it's the quirk or her herself. I also mentioned your name on the way back here. She must of heard me wrong." Kurogiri says while placing a clean wine glass on one of the shelves behind him. "Useful huh?" I glance back at the little girl and she gives me a closed eye, toothy grin. I once again, get off the stool and head towards the child, now playing with a pen.

"Hey little girl. What's your quirk?" Before she could answer me, I see a (E/C) entity, swallow me whole, soon following nothing but darkness and despair. In the distance, I see the a big man, the 'Symbol of Peace' holding someone in a choke hold, dim light glowing over head. As I walk closer, I start to realize the body he has in his hand. It was me. Being strangled and not being able to move. Feeling the pain around my neck, I fall to my knees. The sensation being so vivid and petrifying. Only to be brought back to reality seconds later, I start coughing, having only little oxygen. "Shigaraki, Tomura, are you alright?" I hear a voice above me. I look up and see Kurogiri standing above me, letting out a sigh in relief.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say as I stand up, my legs to weak to barely move. I head towards a different chair once I have the full capability to walk. The little girl follows me and climbs onto my lap. "Are you okay Toto?" she asks, looking at me like she is about to cry, like she was sorry for what she just had done. "Yes." I sigh patting her head with a few of my fingers. Giggling, the (H/C) tries to take of my mask but I grab her hand, and gently put it into her lap. "Is Toto scary?" Asks the girl, pointing a finger in my face and looking for an answer from Kurogiri.

"I have no clue. Why don't you find out for yourself?" He says with a hint of mischief in his voice. "Okay!" She turns back to me and reaches for my face once again, slowly. I feel the warmth of my ancestor slide of my cheeks, a cool breeze covering my face very quickly. "Toto has pretty eyes!" She exclaims and puts the so called mask back on my face. "I do?" furrowing my eyebrows at the comment. "Mhm!" After a minute or so, she climbs off my lap and starts playing with the pen again. "Kurogiri. What is her name and how old is she?"

  Before he could say even make a sound, the child strides up to me and holds out her hand. "My name is (Y/N) and I am this many!" she says enthusiastically, holding up six fingers. "So you're six huh? Well (Y/N), how would you like to become part of the family?" I ask, shaking one of her fingers like a handshake but, a finger, shake? "Yay! My new family!"

...

"Come on now (Y/N), you're only ten years old." I try and convince her from walking out the door. "I don't care anymore. I've lived by myself, and I sure as hell can do it again." she says as she stops right before putting her hand on the doorknob. "I'm tired of doing all this evil. I just want to be free for once. Do what I want to do. Ever since I came here four years ago, I had my doubts about you all." Turning around, tears fall from her eyes as she looks at me and Kurogiri. "I've wanted to be a hero ever since I was abandoned, so that nobody would have to feel the way I did. By doing so, this is the only option I can think of. To leave the bad and be the good."

"Come away from the door, you're just over thinking things." Kurogiri reassures (Y/N) as he holds out a hand towards her. "No, I am not. Ever since I've seen All Might on that little screen of yours, I've wanted to become just like him. Become someone who is strong and can make people happy with just his presence. I can't do that being trapped in here." She turns back around and grabs the knob once again. "Fine, if that's how you want it, so be it. Go find your 'hero'. Just know that when you do, we won't hesitate coming after you as well." I say as the door slams shut.

"After these four, long years we've had her, she finally does something about being a, a hero. Ech,  just saying the word makes me itch."

"Your P.O.V"

  After slamming the door, I take a deep breath in, finally letting it all out. These past few years have been good and all but, I just couldn't take it anymore. Hearing the screams of all the people that we were killing. The flames burning everything that they could possibly come across. The smell of burned flesh and heat.  I have to admit, that was fun for a while only because at that point, I didn't know what to do with my life. I found enjoyment from watching others suffer, the disaster caused partially by me. I almost got caught by the cops multiple times but, the league came to my aid, and saved me. Over and over again. I won't have that now unless I find somewhere to stay. Someone willing to come and save me when I'm being useless.

  Coming to my senses, I walk down the small old ragged hall, finding another door. Upon opening it, I see dark clouds rolling over the sky and rain drops dripping down onto the dirty concrete. Sighing, I walk out into the alleyway old, and cover my head with a newspaper that I found by a garbage can. Who knew I would be one of those people who would soon regret everything they did in their past? Wanting to go back in time and destroy the idea of going with the league.  Destroy the horrid memories that I now hold. Well, here I am, now sitting on a swing, not to mention a  soaking wet one. Swinging my legs back and forth, I let the cold, wet weather completely take over. Looking up into the sky, I see what seems to be a wisp of smoke, followed by a large crash. Jumping of the swing, I slowly make my way towards the sound and where the object had landed.

  After who knows how long of walking, I finally get to the area, and see a big pothole in the middle of the road, asphalt broken all around the dent. Getting in on closer inspection, I see someone lying limp, dead smack in the pothole. Oh my god, is this person alive??? I slide down into the hole, and check the man's pulse.

  It was there but very faint. Not knowing what to do, I sit there on my knees, examining the man. He has spiky, disheveled hair with two bangs framing the sides of his face along with very skinny, long limbs. Looking more a this outfit, I soon realize that it was All Mights "Golden age" costume. It looked as if someone had 100 hungry lions ponce on him all at once.

  Leaning in closer, I could kind of see the resemblance between this man and All Might. Moving a few strands of hair out of his face, he shuffles underneath my touch and slowly opens his eyes. After looking at each other for a few moments, he quickly gets to his feet but, stumbles over, losing balance again. "It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you." I reassure him. "That's not what I'm worried abo-UMFF!" before he could finish his sentence, a gush of blood comes spewing out of his mouth. "AAHH! OH MY GOD! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?" I almost completely yell in his face. I reach down towards the bottom of my shirt, and rip some off, giving it to him. "Thanks."

  He takes the fabric and wipes his mouth with it. "So uh, I don't know who you are but, I kinda have an idea." I ask shyly, folding my hands together. "Well, I guess there's no going back now, huh?" he looks down at the ground and crosses his legs. "Yes, I am All Might. You just happen to find me at the worst time possible. You see, this is my 'weak' form. I can't keep up that muscle maniac appearance all day." he starts. I sit there in shock, taking in what I'm hearing. "Uh. umm." I say looking away. "Do you um, have anybody that could come help you? You seem to be bleeding a lot." I ignore answering what he just said and care for his wounds.

"Oh right." He pulls out a red phone and dials a number, bringing it up to his ear. "Hey, I uh, kinda need your help right now.... Yes I did....No, I'm not dead.....Can you just please hurry?" He say the last thing and hangs up. "Just so you know, you can't go around spreading this. If people were to find out, to you know how many villains who be after me?"

  Trying to get up, he almost loses his footing but, I stand up to quickly catch him, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Looking at me more closer, his eyebrows furrow more. "You look really familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" After that question, my heart almost stopped. "Uhh, haha nope. Probably just someone walking down the streets. Haha."

  He drops the subject, and you both gut out of the big hole in the road. Coming across a bench, I help him sit down comfortablely. Reminder, it was still pouring outside so you were wet and cold. Have taking notice of this, All Might took off his cape and draped it around you. "Oh ah, thank you." You say as you look away, feeling your face burn up a little. "So, why and how were you out here anyway?" I keep silent for a moment.
(Okay, idk what happened with this paragraph here..)

"The reason why I looked familiar to you was because I worked with the Villain Alliance." I hear a soft "!" and look over at All Might. (I'm sorry, I didn't know what noise to make a !. lol) "So then I should turn you in, right?" He looks at me as he tries to get up. "No! Please don't! I said I worked there. Meaning I don't anymore. I don't want to be evil anymore. I was tired of it all so, that's why I quit. Who knew the same day I quit evil, that I would meet the most amazing hero ever?"

  He looks at me with a more softer glare and stops trying to stand, sitting back down. "What's your name?" I hear his voice come from my left. I look over at him with a confused face as he looks up into the semi clear sky. "(Y/N)." I barely mumble out. "Alright (Y/N), do you have a place to stay?" "No." I mumble even more quiet this time. "Well, you're more than welcome to come home with me. Only if you like. It's the least I can do. You did find me after all." I jump in surprise as I quickly look at him. I small grin planted onto his face.

"My name is Toshinori by the way just, don't call me that out in public." He says as he looks over his shoulder at me. "Thank you so much!" I leap and hug him as tight as I could. "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" I hear him from under me. "Oh right. I'm really sorry."

  After sitting on the bench for a few minutes, a black car come into view and soon stops in front of us. A door opens, and sitting there is an older looking women. "Alright, I assume you already told this young lady. Let's get a move on." she says gesturing for us to get in the car. I help All Might up and bring him to the other side of the car, were the door was already open.

  He plops down into the passenger seat, and I take my place in the back, behind him. Seeing a light green glow coming from the front, I look at the elder women, and she seems to be using her quirk on him. "Thank you." All Might says as he drifts off. "All Might?!" I jump up, and look over the seat.

"No need to worry dear, I just used my quirk to heal him. He will wake up sooner or later." Letting out a sigh of relief, I sit back in my chair, and close my eyes, allowing sleep to take me over as well.

"Present Day"

"(Y/N)~, time to get up~" I hear a voice call out from the other side of my door. "Thirty more minutes." I flop to my other side as I let out a small groan. "We can't be late. Especially not me. I have some heroing to do! You also have some training to do young lady!" His voice becomes deeper as I assume he was in his hero form. "Alright alright. I'm getting up. Being 15 doesn't mean I'm a young lady." I yawn, pushing the covers off of me. "Yes it does. Now, let's gooooo!!!"

~---------------~
Word count: 2250

*2490

Finally. The Backstory is done. I made it long so that why reader-chan knows whats up. If there is anything wrong, please let me know so I can fix it. Chapters from here on out may not be this long, but I will try and make them as long as possible. Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter!! ~ Deku-kun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.7K 30
🌙 ¡will be under editing soon!🌙 ✨completed jan 2020✨ ⚡️boku no hero acidamia⚡️ 🌻cover by @doodlelotta on insta🌻 (Bnha/mha story) A boy no older...
3.5K 102 25
A young quirkless boy bullied his whole life finally gives in to the evils of the world. But to do so, he disappears from every single person in his...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
171K 10.9K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...