Perfection? [Austin Mahone Fa...

By gabbypdlr

Kylie Carter's life could be described in one word: Perfection. Exceptional grades, head cheerleader of the t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 42

10.1K 252 63
By gabbypdlr

*Kylie's POV*

"Get. Out. Of. Here." I growled.

"Why? You will have to tell him anytime soon, Kylie." She smiled deviously.

"Look, blondie. Can you cut the nonsense and explain to me what is happening." Austin demanded.

"You're little girlfriend wants to break up with you." She grinned.

"Is that true, Kylie?" He said, eyeing me from the corner of his eye, his face turning into a frown.

Without thinking twice, I nodded. Austin simply looked down and walked away. What the hell is happening? I try to call out his name, but the words don't come out...

I woke up with a gasp, looking at my surroundings. I was in my room, everything's fine. I checked my phone and saw that I had a good morning text from Austin. 

As the memories of last night flooded my head, a smile crept up my lips. At least I know that Austin is a happy drunk. 

Quickly, I texted him back and went to take a shower. 

When I got out, I put on some sweat pants and a baggy top. It's Saturday, but I just want to lounge around my house. Wait, maybe I can start studying for finals, they start in two weeks. Nah, later. 

I go down to find my mother and father talking. No, arguing.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Oh... Nothing sweetie. We were just talking about-" My father started.

"Who is going to take you to school." My mother brusquely interrupted, stood up, and started washing dishes. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"But I go to school in my car or my friends take me..?" What the hell?

"Thing is, I... I don't find it right that those kids have to take you every day or that you have to drive around all sleepy. You can have another accident. So, since your dad wakes up early to go to work, he can take you to school, right?" Mom said, looking at my dad.

"Yeah, I will take you from now on." My father said with a nod.

Once again, what the hell.

"Okay, I guess. Um, can you make me some scrambled eggs, please?" I ask my mom.

"Sure honey, I'll take them to your room." She smiles at me.

I smile back and awkwardly go up the stairs. She never brings food to my room. She's never that nice. Then, I remember yesterday. What's going on with her?

I get to my room and instantly take my computer from my study table and sit on my bed. I open it up and start using it. I check my facebook and my twitter and start watching youtube videos when a knock on my door is heard. 

"Come in!" I yell so my mom can hear me.

The door opened. Thing is, the person who was standing there wasn't my mom. It was Justin. And as you may remember, things weren't left in a right place.

"Hey Kylie." He smiles shyly. 

"Justin. What are you doing here?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows, taking my computer from my lap, settling it on my bed, and stood up.

"Hey Justin. How are you? Oh I'm fine thanks for asking." He says.

"What do you want?" I ask him abruptly.

"Why are you being rude?" He asks.

"If I remember well, you were much more of an asshole towards my boyfriend." I give him a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah, I said I was sorry." Justin tilts his head to the side.

"I don't remember that happening." I say.

"Well, I'm sorry then. I just came here to say goodbye." He says.

"Oh, you're going back?" I ask.

"Yeah, my flight leaves in like 5 hours." He informs me.

"Oh, okay." I don't know what else to say.

"Can you at least hug me or something?" He pouts.

I take a few steps towards him and we both wrap our arms around each other, giving ourselves a tight hug. His cologne filling my nostrils with its delicious scent. 

Justin removes his head from my shoulder and looks at me. We are still holding each other. "Kylie, I will miss you so much." 

"I- I will miss you too, Justin." I stutter.

We both stare at each other, deeply into our eyes, all the memories flooding my brain; my first date, my first kiss, the first time I had actually loved somebody. Then, suddenly, our lips crash. He's kissing me and before I knew it I'm kissing him back. I don't know why, but I'm not stopping. Wasn't I mad at him 3 seconds ago? Kylie get your shit together. But I don't stop. I can't. It feels too good to remember the old times. 

Justin grabs me tighter and deepens the kiss, in the process, he closes the door shut with his foot. I should stop him, but I can't. His soft lips kiss me with such passion I cannot seem to pull away. I hadn't noticed we we're now in the edge of my bed. He purposely throws himself backwards to make me fall on top of him. He is now kissing my neck and pulling my sweat pants to reveal a bit of my lace underwear. 

A knock interrupts us both. 

"Kyles?" 

My eyes grow wide just like Justin's. We both quickly stand up and re-arrange ourselves. 

"The window." I mouth, pointing at it. 

"I can't!" He whispers loudly.

"Umm, Kylie? Are you there?" Austin asks, knocking again. 

"Yeah! Just a minute!" I yell back. 

"What do you mean you can't?!" I whisper back to Justin. Austin can do it. Probably because he's more athletic than Justin. 

"Closet?" He mouths. 

I quickly move my head from side to side.

"Then what?!" He whispers.

"Window. Now." I whisper harshly. 

Justin looks at the window and then at me. 

"If I die, you're to blame." He says seriously.

A giggle escapes my lips and I push him towards the window.

"Wait." Justin whispers. He turns around and gives me a long, soft kiss. 

I pull away, "Go".

He looks at me one last time before getting out. I go rapidly to open the door for Austin. 

"Hi." I say, panting. 

"Umm... Is everything alright?" He asks with a nervous smile. 

"Yeah, totally. I mean, why?" I say a little too quickly. 

"Kylie. Is there something you want to tell me?" He questions.

"Nope" I say.

"Oh..." Austin says eyeing me suspiciously. 

"What?" I laugh nervously. 

Austin shakes it off, "Well then, I'll wait for you downstairs."

"Ha... yeah, umm, bye!" I say and close the door. 

I turn around, my back against the door, and I slowly fall to sit on the floor. 

What the hell is wrong with me? What was that? I put my head in between my hands, not knowing what to think. If I love Austin, why was kissing Justin so special for me? I felt like crying but decided against it as I stood up to go to the bathroom to throw some cold water to my face.

Once I finished, I went downstairs and sat with Austin in the living room.

"Oh, by the way, your mom left your breakfast on the table, she said she had to go do something I don't know." Austin said.

"Oh ok." I replied and stood up to sit on the table. The truth is I was not hungry anymore.

"Umm actually I'm not really hungry." I said and threw the eggs away and then put the dirty plate in the dishwasher.

"Why?" Austin asks concerned.

"Nothing, i'm just not hungry anymore." I half smiled. 

Austin looked down and then at me, biting his bottom lip.

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah yeah." He said faintly. "Hey, let's go to your room."

"Okay?" I laugh nervously.

Slowly, we both made our way upstairs without saying a word. Austin closed the door behind him and sat on my bed. I sat next to him. He began to breath heavily and look around. His sight stopped at my open window. Crap. 

"So... Kylie. Why are you acting so weird?" Austin questions. 

"Weird? In what way?" I ask, my heart beating faster and faster by the second.

"What exactly were you doing when I knocked your door?" He asks, looking at me. His gaze is so intense I have to look away. 

"Nothing, babe. Why?" I ask.

"Why are you lying to me?" He spats.

"Wha-"

"No, don't act like you don't know."He says angrily and stands up. He walks to my window and shuts it loudly, making me flintch. 

"Why was your window open? It's always closed." He says, his lips are in a straight line and he's breathing heavily. 

"Umm... I..." I begin to search for words. "I just wanted some fresh air." I say, standing up.

"Oh no. Don't you dare lie to me." He yells.

My eyes begin to water. "Austin, I- I- I'm not lying Austin!" I yell.

"No. Listen to me." He says and sniffs. "Fuck- You think I'm stupid!? Huh?" He takes a pillow from my bed and throws it on the floor. Oh no.

"No, why would I think you're stupid!?" I ask him.

"You act like nothing is going on, when you are clearly cheating on me!" Austin yells and takes my lamp and slams it on the floor. I watch it shatter to pieces. "When I arrived I saw Justin's car outside. I thought I would find you two having a normal conversation in the living room or something. And then your mom excuses herself and says she has to go. So I come up to your room and wait an eternity for you to actually respond. What the hell?! Don't try to deny to me that Justin was in your room and that he went out through your window." Austin spat, his face getting red. "Oh and you know what else? Your room smells like man, men cologne."

Now I was fully crying. "Austin, look. H-he just came to- to say goodbye. He's leaving today."

"Just to say goodbye?! In your room huh?" He asks furiously. "What happened between you two?" He looks at me, his eyes watery. "The truth Kylie." 

"We.. we-" I stutter.

"Oh goddammit just tell me!" He yells.

"We made out and we almost have sex." I tell him in a tiny voice.

"Almost!?" He shouts, "Almost!" He turns his back to me and takes his hand up to his hair. 

"I don't know what I was thinking of. It was stupid of me, so stupid. I'm so sorry. Anything I did with him, It meant nothing for me." My crying becomes louder.

"Stupid? You think it was just stupid? Kylie. Who are you?" He turns around and looks deep into my eyes. I have never in my life seen him this angry. Why Kylie? Why did you do this?

I can't seem to stop crying. I'm a wreck. 

"There probably isn't a good reason for this." He says.

I shake my head, "I'm so sorry..." I look at him, sobbing.

He looks at me dissapointedly. A face I couldn't describe. So much emotions mixed together. He was sad, angry, frustrated, but most of all, hurt. Hurt. 

Then, he starts walking away, towards my door.

"Wait, Austin where are you going?" I grab him by his shoulder. 

"Don't touch me." He removes my hand from his shoulder and continues walking until he's out of sight. 

I slam my door and throw myself on my bed and start crying, again.

I will never forgive myself for this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry.

~Gabby & Laura  x

Twitter:

@gabbypmahone

@lauraroldanp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.6K 25
Kylie's life has never gave her anything to be happy about. Except for one thing, Ansel Elgort, her bestfriend. As Kylie spends more time with Ansel...
7.9K 223 25
Kendall moves from Ohio to San Antonio for her Stepdad' s New job. She meets Austin Mahone and quickly falls head over heals. Austin falls too. But e...
143K 2.7K 40
This is the story of a small town girl, Calli, who gets the chance of a lifetime. Dancing on tour with Austin Mahone. Obstacle after obstacle gets i...
6.6K 249 48
Mia is in college she's 17 years old and she's a pretty smart girl when she wants to use it. She is attending Miami Dade college and she runs into he...