𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 8𝘵𝘩 �...

By -MOTHERMOON

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ *·˚ ༘ ➳〔 𝔟𝔱𝔰 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 〕 ━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖�... More

━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ❜
━━·˚꒰ 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗷𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━·˚꒰ 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━·˚꒰ 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━·˚꒰ 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━·˚꒰ 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗷𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 ❜
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 ❜
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 ❜
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 ❜
━━·˚꒰ 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲: 𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗼! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━·˚꒰ 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲: 𝗷𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗼! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ❜
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 ❜
━━·˚꒰ 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝘆! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━·˚꒰ 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝘆! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

━━·˚꒰ 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

62.2K 1.4K 533
By -MOTHERMOON

𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭. . . . . . 𝑱𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑶 !

˚. ᘏᘏ︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹˚꒷︶ଓ︶꒷ ꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹˚꒷︶ଓ︶꒷ ˚.

Now, being a girl in a male dominate group has it's amazing perks. Like no one ever tells you no. All Jisoo has to do is flash her bright blue eyes at them and they are putty in her fairy-like hands. Not that she would do it often but still.

Or how she had seven personal bodyguards. The boys would do anything to make her safe and happy. But with protectiveness, comes annoyance. Especially the maknae line, but that's a different story.

Jisoo is a very beautiful young lady. She has been put on a pedestal since debuting as one of the most visually pleasing newly debuted idols in kpop. When she was just a trainee, ( after she stopped hiding her blue eyes ), Jisoo caused so much buzz around her that Bighit began to gain more and more attention because of it. Because she was known as "the trainee with the blue eyes" when the media knew nothing about her other than the fact that she was a trainee at the once small and overlooked company.

And due to that, she has gathered attention everywhere she goes. Which became a huge problem for the boys.

For example, Jisoo is known to be a very affectionate person. If you are her friend, she has no problem with physical affection at all. No matter how close it is. If she felt like back-hugging you, she will at any random moment. If she wants to hold your hand, she will do so no matter the moment. Many people would mistakenly think she's flirting with them or showing romantic interest in them. When in reality, it was just her being friendly.

The rest of the members knew that but not everyone else has that same knowledge. Making them very protective of her. And jealous.

It wasn't like Jisoo couldn't have friends of her own. She could do whatever she wanted and make friends with whoever she wanted. They weren't in control of her and they never wanted to make her feel like she had to listen to everything they said because she's the youngest and the only woman in the group.

But the fact that they have had her to themselves for years of their lives, they couldn't help but feel jealous whenever she showed that same affection to others.

There was one time where BTS was doing soundcheck and rehearsals for their collaboration stage with Got7 for MAMA. Jisoo and Jackson, a member of the group, became really close to each other during that time period. At first, she had only ever really heard of him through his friendship with Namjoon. Which, of course, is how they met.

Jungkook saw the two were joking around with each other, laughing, poking at each other and everything. The moment, to an outsider looking in, looked pretty romantic and flirty. So he clenched his jaw and was in a bit of a bad mood because of it.

He was so used to being one of the only men in her life that he forgot that she would make other friends after debut. And it came from his fear that one day, she won't ever have time for him anymore. A lot of his jealousy comes from fear of detachment. Like what if she makes better friends than him? She won't want to hang out with him anymore.

It's a ridiculous thought, he knows that. Because Jisoo has always included him in everything they did. But still, his intrusive thoughts usually get away with him even though he knows that he has nothing to worry about.

Yoongi's jealousy slowly started to creep into the light three years after their debut. At the beginning, Yoongi would ignore her and not for a malicious reason, either. When she joined the group, he was shocked to see a girl still in Bighit. He thought after everything that happened with GLAM, she would have left like the rest did. But at the time, she was the only girl trainee left in Bighit.

He's heard about her before. A lot of trainees would always talk about how quiet she was and how friendly she was to everyone. At the time, he had never met her and only ever really heard things about her. So when he was introduced to her, he kind of froze up.

And because he didn't really know how to interact with a girl without seeming awkward or too modest, he just avoided her like the black plague for a lot of the time during their trainee years and even after their debut.

What made him finally interact with her more was when Jisoo, one day, asked what she did wrong to him. She caught him at a time where it was just the two of them in the dorm and the question and tension between them had haunted her long enough. She needed to know why the person she admired and idolized so much was avoiding her and ignoring her like she did something wrong. Had she done anything to him?

She looked at him with such a sad expression and then blurted out, "How can I fix this? What did I do wrong? I don't want you to not like me."

Right then and there, Yoongi felt like the biggest asshole in the world. She misinterpreted his own shyness towards her for dislike and instead of trying to form some kind of friendship between them, trying to save himself from embarrassment, he made it seem like he didn't like her that much. Which was never his intentions.

He reassured her that she did nothing wrong and that there was nothing to fix. That same day, he apologized for making it seem like she did anything to him and explained that he wasn't really good at expressing himself openly if it didn't involve music. Which she understood, gratefully.

Yoongi promised himself that he will never ignore her ever again. If she wanted his attention, even if it was for three seconds, he would give it to her no matter the moment or how busy he was. He made sure he always had time for her.

And because of that, he often found himself getting jealous of the fact that she was paying attention to the other members in front of him or to any other idol.

He would always stand a little closer to her, place a hand on her arm or just stare down whoever she's giving her attention to. He would never block her from being social with others but that didn't mean he wasn't going to be wary of them. Especially if they wanted to be friends with her.

Namjoon is more sly about his own jealousy. He is not one to ever really care that much if she gathers attention. Jisoo is a beautiful young lady and of course, she is going to cause a scene whenever they are around other idols and celebrities. Let them praise her, she's her own person. But like Yoongi, it didn't stop him from being wary of others. But he's more discreet with it.

No one really catches it until someone who knows him points it out. Like there was a time where BTS were interviewed on Show Champion about their comeback. Jisoo was joking and laughing with the current MC during that time. Namjoon kind of side-eyed him the entire time and just smoothly took over the interview. Putting on his leader voice.

Again, she was within her rights to make friends if she wanted, no one wanted to stop her from that. But sometimes, even he couldn't help the jealousy in him and it slips from time to time.

When Taehyung is jealous, he sometimes just stares with a blank face at the person or at her.

Like he disapproves of the actions. He's done it numerous of times to Jisoo, fans everywhere love teasing him about it. Like there was one time where during a Vlive with all of the members, Jisoo and Jimin were poking around and just playing with each other while Namjoon spoke.

She was sitting in between Tae and Jimin when it happened and Jisoo kept giggling with Jimin, leaning close to each other.

The whole time, Taehyung just glared at the two of them. And when Jisoo tried to get his attention, he turned the other way with the same blank face, ignoring her all together. Which made her a bit upset because she didn't know if she did anything wrong or she couldn't tell if something was bothering him.

Though it would never last too long because Taehyung tends to quickly 'forgive' her and forget about the moment the minute she starts to pay attention to him. Giving the fans more ammo to tease him.

Hoseok usually hides his jealousy with sarcasm and dry humor. Or sassy remarks. He'll even mock her laugh if someone else tells a joke. Or mock the person who said the joke or did something funny behind their backs. And that's because he found out about her crush on him sometime after their debut.

When he found out just how much Jisoo had a crush on him, he kind of had an ego boost off of it. Also, he was pretty bad at noticing things like this so it took Namjoon to point it out to him. But when he did, oh boy. Did he have fun showering her with flirty compliments and teasing, making her laugh with his goofiness and everything. She smiled so much around him, he started calling them 'his smiles.'

All of her smiles belonged to him. So to see someone else getting 'his' smiles, it left a slight pain in his heart. Now, he would never ever act possessive or anything towards her. None of the boys would. But it will leave a bit of a bad and wary feeling in him if she smiled more with others than she did with him. But no matter how he felt, she was still her own person, she could do whatever she wanted.

He has an older sister so he knows how independence and respect is very important when it comes to women and he respected both his mother and sister too much to ever disrespect any woman. And that included Jisoo.

Now in Jin's case, he would make himself look better than whoever caught Jisoo's attention.

He would sing better, act better or even cook better. But he will never be that serious about it. She's getting attention, so what? As she should because the world needs to know how precious she is. And how much of a great person she is. But it didn't hurt to feed into his ego a little bit.

So when Jisoo expresses how good looking someone is, he would always ask,"But I'm still more handsome, right?"

She would always feed into it by saying, "No one is more handsome than you, your majesty." following with a playful eye roll.

Then all is right in the world.

They know she is a young adult and will probably date around too. They've made peace with the fact that they can't stop that. Jisoo's personality attracts people like a moth to a flame. She can't help it and neither can they. But that didn't mean they didn't have their moments from time to time.

They started out together and all they were use to was her giving all of them her attention. Jungkook, especially.

They got placed into BTS around the same time and she quickly became his best friend. They did almost everything together. Hell, there were rare times where they even got into trouble together.

If someone were to try and take her away, he would do everything in his power to keep her. It was selfish, he knows. But sometimes, he couldn't help it. At least he never went overboard with it.

All in all, being the only woman in a group filled with men does have its perks and it does have its downfalls. But at the end of the day, she wouldn't change her current situation for the world. And they wouldn't either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
600K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...