Just Another High School Crus...

By midfandomcrisis

Tony is living his life as an average billionaire teenager just trying to get through high school but what wi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
authors note
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
A/N
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Six

5.9K 200 209
By midfandomcrisis

Steve walked along the slim pavement of his new neighbourhood, watching as his neighbours jog past him on their nightly runs. He gives them each a tired smile as the greet him. He just finished his 4 hour shift at the hospital that his mother works at, he's been volunteering their since he was young because he loved the feeling helping someone in need, he loved  cheering all the sick patients and helping the younger residents with any worries.

It was 11 o'clock pm on a school night and steve was struggling to keep his eyes open as he made his way to the front of his house, searching for the keys in his jacket pocket. Finding them, he unlocked the door and threw his bag to the side. His house was dark and quiet since his mother was till at the hospital. Ever since they got kicked out of their last home because the rent was late, His mother decided it was a good idea to take on the night time shift as well as her regular daytime shift so she could earn just that little bit extra. Although Steve has told her countless times that he can help pay for the expenses with the one he earns from his new part time job at the local cafe, but he always receives the same reply 'a mother should be able to handle raising her young on her own'.

Steve stood in the hallway for a second while he checked his phone notifications for anything important.

50+ unread messeges from Bucky

Steve had just given Bucky his number this morning and he had already gotten so many texts from his friend. But it made Steve feel warm inside knowing that even though they hadn't seen each for 5 years or so that they could start right back where they left off, as best friends, as brothers.

Steve decided to not reply to Bucky this late even though the boy would still be awake either being yelled at for not being asleep by his mother or just playing video, nothing important.

Steve made his way to the kitchen, trying to squeeze through all the unpacked boxes that have been stuffed into various rooms. He then opened up the cupboard doors and let put a sigh as his eyes scanned the contents. He decided to whip up some spaghetti and leave a bowl of it in the microwave for his mother to have a quick meal when she got home.

After eating and washing up, Steve made his way to his room and groaned, he finally gets to rest after his long day at school and the hospital. He plugs his phone into the charger by his bed which he then flops onto the comfy mattress with a yawn.

The next day

Beep beep

Steve groans as he sits up, opening his eyes just enough to see his alarm clock so he can shut it up. He reads his clock and sighs
5:15am

Steve rolls out of bed and unplugs his phone, luckily no more text spams from bucky or anyone else for that matter. He slowly shuffles sleepily over to his closet and grabs a pair and tracksuit pants and a random hoodie and quickly slips them on.

Steve opens his bedroom door slowly hoping to not wake his mother as he slips his phone into his pocket and exits his house. It's starting to become colder, especially since it's still earlier hours of the morning, but it's winter time which means Steves going to what to jog faster to keep up his body temperature against the chilly whether.

He begins his jog down the street and turns a corner making his way to the closest park. He begins running down the path past many other people participating in their own early mornibg routines.

"Rogers!"

Steve quickly turns his head and to his surprise he sees a smiling Sam who is standing by a park bench which is occupied by a familiar body laying down taking up the whole seat. Steve makes his way to his new friend with a smile across his tired face.

"Sam? What are you doing here" he asked as he looks at the now recognizable bucky who is taking up the seat, lightly snoring.

"we always go for jogs in the mornings together" natasha smiles at me

"that's if we can wake this sack of potatoes up" sam rolls his eyes while kicking bucky in the side earning a laugh from us and a groan from bucky.

"I'm up, I'm up- Stevie!" bucky smiles jumping up from his seat.

"hey buck, nice to see your awake, and thanks for those hundreds of text messages you left me to read" steve rolls his eyes smiling at his best friend.

"in my defence, there was only 94 messeges." he begins as Sam and Natasha roll there eyes "and you could've stopped it all by just texting me back" bucky

"I was busy buck, some people actually have lives that they would like to experience"

"that, for one, is a lame excuse and two, it was one simple text messeges but nooo"

"ok ok you two, i didn't get out of bed at 5 in the mornibg to listen to you blabber on like an old married couple" yawns Natasha.

"shes right, wanna join us Rogers?"

"i couldn't pass up the opportunity to see bucky actually run" steve jokes punching bucky on the shoulder as the others laugh and bucky pushes steve back playfully.

The group started their run and about 2 laps of the park later they stopped as Sam collapsed on the closest park bench.

"now who's the sack of potatoes" bucky chuckled catching his breath

"still you" Sam smirked as bucky glared him down.

"well I better get going if I'm gonna make it to school on time" steve chimes in, not needing smriti catch his breath and only just breaking a sweat.

"good point, I'll head to Stevies house with him and tashi you can pick us up on your way to school" bucky smiled "and besides I haven't seen your mum in what seems like forever"

Nat rolled her eyes at buckys comment and bucky gave her a sweet smile "fine, but if you two aren't out of your house by 8:15 on the dot I'm driving away."

"we better head off then" Steve chuckled and bucky nodded saying their goodbyes as he pulled steve out of the park and down the street towns Steves new house.

Steve opened the door letting bucky in first closing the door behind him. "Steve is that you?" Steves mum, Sarah poked her head out of the kitchen, surprised to see an old familiar face "James?!" she quickly exists the kitchen embracing the boy in a tight hug "its been too long! How's Rebecca she must be 13 or something now and how about your mother, I've heard she has had two more girls?"

"Ms Rogers! It's great to see you, mum's doing great. And, well Rebeccas 14 now and the twins, Jessica and Rosie are 3" bucky smiles breaking the hug.

"I'm going to have to rush out now, it was great seeing you and tell your mother that we must catch up soon. Oh and steve I'm probably going to be home later then usual, I just got a call saying they're down staff so I'll need to fill in" Sarah sames kissing Steve and bucky on the cheek and heading out the door.

"i keep telling her to slow down but she never listens" steve chuckles heading into the kitchen.

"well it must have been hard to lose your dad" bucky noted leaning against the wall.

"we didn't lose him he left us. And yes but that was when I was 5. I'm old enough to help out now so she doesn't have to take on so many shifts" Steve says with worry. "anyway, Ill grab you a towel and you can have a shower because e you stink dude"

"oh come on it's not that bad" bucky laughs catching a towel steve had chucked at him.

"what ever, I'll lend you a shirt now hurry up or Nat with kick both of our asses" steve rolled his eyes and the two got ready for school just in time to hear Nat honk her horn.

Bucky rushed out with his bag swung over his shoulder, while Steve locked the door and walked down to the run down car.

Bucky opens the front door to the old car once he sees Sam has sat in the back. "uh no mister" Nat stopped bucky before he could get in.

"um why not?"

"because last time you where in my front seat, you and Sam had Brought a tray of Nacho cheese" she stopped to glare at Sam "and we all know what happened there, now you take a seat in the back"

Bucky sighed and sat in the back as Steve got in to the front seat. And just before Steve could even close his door, natasha pulled out if the drive way and sped down the street.

"i have one more stop to make before we can get to school" Nat smiled as she pulled into another drive way and honked her horn twice. Someone quickly emerges from the house, running to the car. As he got closer steve recognised the guy.

"hey dork" natasha greeted the boy as he closed his door and Nat sped down the street again.

"hey Clint" Steve smiled looking back at the boy who was being  squashed by the two larger guys.

"sup Rogers, thanks for the ride T" Clint smiled

"and why did you need a ride, I thought that nerd friend of yours-" Sam started as Steve quickly interrupted him

"his name is Tony" Steve said a little to defensive towards his friend.

"well I couldn't get a hold of him and he was late to my house"

"is he OK??" steve said, just a little to eager for an answer which earnt confused looks from his fellow passengers.

"dunno, but Bruce couldn't even get intouch with him" Clint shrugged "im sure he's fine, he does this sometimes,  just disappears."

The car fell silent, Steves mind kept drifting to Tony, he was worried. After peppers party, Tony hadn't been the same. But as Tony had said, it was none of his business and steve had to respect that. But Steve just had to know if his friend was alright.

So I used a different writing style for this but I may just stick with using Povs because that's a little easier.

But thoughts on this chapter?
On Steve and buckys friendship?
On Steves lifestyle?

I really want to add Buckys sister Rebecca into this but also add two other siblings. Thoughts on that?

I really love all the comments you are all leaving!! It makes me feel happy that you are enjoying this story! And it gives me more motivation to write more.

I hope you all enjoyed! Please vote and comment to let me know you like this story! <3

BYEEE :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
120K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
606K 21.9K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...