(BNHA Reader Insert) Daughter...

De GinTurkey

Aizawas adopted daughter, y/n, decides to attend UA, she meets new people and makes new fiends. But what happ... Mais

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Your past (PART 1)
Your past (PART 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
KILL ME :)
:')

Chapter 1

21.3K 316 633
De GinTurkey

.THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER, SO SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES THAT WILL HAPPEN. AND BY THE WAY IM GOING TO MAKE YOU A TOMBOY CAUSE I HATE DRESSES AND MAKEUP AND I CANT BRING MY SELF TO WRITE It. SORRY

------

Y/n's POV

My name is Y/n Aizawa and I'm the adopted daughter of Shota Aizawa, who is also known as EraserHead. Even though we are not related by blood, I'm just like him in many ways! Even my quirk is pretty much the same. With one glance I can take someone's quirk away (just like my dad) but also paralyze them for 3 seconds! It wears off after I blink, but if I do it to much my eyes hurt and they start to bleed. Oh- and I forgot to mention I get annoyed very easily, but most of the time im actually really nice, goofy, brave, sometimes flirty/perverted... and I never cry. Anyways! enough about my quirk and stuff, and let's get a move on!

------

I was having a very nice dream until my stupid alarm went off and woke me up. groaning loudly I hide my head under my pillow, hoping to block out the noise. But sadly, it didn't work. I again groaned and finally decided to get up and turn it off.

"Why the hell was my alarm set for 6:30 in the morning?" I say while stretching. I got out of bed and started fixing the sheets, as I did this I saw a note that was stuck on the wall by a thumb tack. the note read; " Don't forget about your first day at U.A!! Don't be any later than 9:15"

Oh yeah...I was one of the recommended students for the school. So I didn't even have to take the entrance exam!

I cursed loudly at myself for forgetting such an important thing. after that I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once out of the shower I put on my signature outfit- jeans, a plain white tee shirt with an unzipped jacket that was two sizes to big.

I then headed to he kitchen to make breakfast. By the time I had finished it was already 7:15 and my dad still hadn't come out of his room. "Uhg, I don't wanna wake my dad, I got in trouble last time...." I mumbled to myself. I sat down and waited for him to come down. it had been a couple of minutes and I still hadn't heard any movement from upstairs."If I wait any longer the food is gonna get cold....!" I said getting impatient.

It's now 7:30 and there is STILL no sounds coming from upstairs. "Okay that's it, sorry dad but I'm flipping starving." I said quietly as I walked to his room. Once I was infront of his door I slowly opened it and tiptoed next to his sleeping figure. Aww...he looks so peaceful and happy. It's not everyday he gets a full night of sleep...oh well~

I then quickly and quietly take the cat that was sleeping on his head out of the room so I don't make it mad. When I walk back in, I poured a glass of water onto his head, waking him up quickly. I had to bite my tongue to contain my laughter when I looked at his surprised face. After a second or two, he looked over and saw me holding the empty glass. And instead of a shocked expression, it was one of anger and the you are SO grounded look.

"What did I tell you about doing that, brat? You are lucky I'm your father, or I would have actually murdered you right then and there." He said very pissed off.

"Well good morning to you too, breakfast has been ready for about 6...maybe 10 minutes now. So don't blame me if its cold, oh and I put a towel on your door for you." I said as I got up and left. I knew damn well if I stayed there any longer I would have been in even more trouble.

"Meow..." I looked down and saw my fathers cat, fluffles( I couldn't think of anything else, sorry) "Hey Fluffles! You want a little treat?" I said crouching down and petting his fluffy little head. "Mew.." I picked him up and placed him on my head. When I went back downstairs, I looked at the time and saw it was already 7:45.

"Aw geez, I know for a fact my dad isn't going to take me now, and I don't have money for transportation. Better run!" I put the cat down, put the food in the microwave for my dad and wrote a quick note and stuck it on his door. The note said:

Hey, sorry for waking you up like that. So as punishment I wont ride in your car today, and instead run to school. I'm reheating your food, so it's in the microwave right now. See you later!

-your badass amazing daughter, Y/n

I pet the kitty one last time, then grab my bag, put on my shoes and ran out of the house. A piece of toast in my mouth and an apple in my hand. Completely forgetting about my keys and phone.

--mini time skip! Brought to you by an angry, wet father!--

By the time I got there it was 8:10, and I was completely out of breath. I don't know about you, but running 6 miles at full speed, plus dodging people in 30 minutes is extremely tiring.

I changed shoes and put my bag away. Then ran to class 1-A. I was not surprised how big the door was because I've been here many times before. But that's only cause my dad didn't have anyone to watch me when I was little. So he had different hero/teachers watch me while he taught his students. But anyways....

I opened the door and sat in one of the open seats. After a minute, some kid with blue hair and glasses walked up to me. "Hello, my name is Tenya Iida. I happened to notice you were not at the entrance exam?" As he says this I stare at him while wondering why he was making all these hand gestures, but I ignored that.

"Hello Iida-Kun. I'm Y/n, and no I was not at the entrance exam. I was one of the recommended students that U.A chose." I said with a smile. I held out my hand to shake but was interrupted when a spiky, sand colored hair kid put his feet on the table rather loudly. Plus it was right behind me too, so his feet ended up kicking my back a little. Before I could do anything Iida walked up to him and started talking about being respectful towards tables.. or something like that.

I then turned around to ask him politely because Iida-Kun's way is not working well. "Hey, spiky haired kid. Please take your feet off the table. It's nasty and it is obviously frustration Iida-Kun" "what did you say droopy eyes?!" He said getting angry for some reason. "Who do you think you are?! Huh?! Telling ME what to do--" "just shut up, the teacher is here." I said while sitting down. He then started grumbling curses to himself, and took his feet off the table while everyone sat back down.

"It took 8 seconds for you all to be quiet.." blah blah blah. I spaced off of what he was saying, but the next thing I knew, everyone including me was outside in the gym clothes. My dad then explained we were going to be doing some basic things for gym, but we were allowed to use our quirks. He then handed Bakugo, who is someone I already dislike, a small soft ball.

"Use your quirk however you like, just don't leave the circle. " Bakugo then threw the ball as hard as he could, with an explosion of course, and it ended up going to 753.2 meters.

Everyone then got excited for this. except for me, since my quirk won't do anything in this scenario. But my dad was not very please with their response. So he then added a new rule, "who ever is in last place will be expelled." He said as he raised his hair out of his face.

"Let's just get this over with." I mumbled.

---

After a couple of tests, which I always scored in the top 15 in, we were greeted with the ball throw. Bakugo didn't have to do it since he already did at the beginning, so it was then Uraraka's turn. Everyone became shocked at how far she threw it, even I was. "Whoa, your threw it forever dude!" I said walking over to her. I gave her a high five and then it grabbed the ball, since it was my turn. Before I threw it, my dad called me over to him.

"What is it?" I asked him wondering what he needed to talk to me for. He then leaned down a bit and put a hand over his mouth as he whispered to me. "I know now is not the time to tell you, but one: you forgot your phone and keys at home. and I didn't grab them cause I was too lazy. And two: you have to make dinner and breakfast for the rest of the month. Three: your grounded for two weeks. And four:...if you EVER wake me up like that again, I will make your spend the rest of your life with Present mic." I gulped and did a quick solute to him, which said I will never wake him up like that again. "The rest of my life with him...? That will be torture! You know how annoying he is! And I have to make dinner too? Ugh..." I looked to him and saw he was standing up again with a smug grin under neath that scarf of his. "Now hurry up, your holding up class"

I huffed and walked to the circle and threw the ball. It only went 76 meters, which is pretty good! When I walked back to the class Uraraka walked over to me. "Hey, I don't mean to be rude but what did Aizawa sensei talk to you about?" I looked at her wondering if I should tell the truth or not. " Oh that? While you guys took your time changing, I went over to him and asked a riddle." I lied. I could've told the truth, but I feel like it would be annoying if students found out I was his daughter. "A riddle? Why?" She asked once more. "Oh..um...I just heard from somewhere he loves riddles. But don't tell anyone okay?" She nodded and then walked over to a plain, freckled, green haired kid, and wished him luck.

The green haired kid, then nervously walked over to the circle. After a minute or two of him staring at the ball, he tried to throw the ball as hard as he could, but it only went like 67 meters. I looked over to my dad and saw he looked very annoyed. His pupils were red and his hair was floating. hes using his quirk.. huh.

"He erased his quirk since he couldn't control it. That's Eraser head for you." I said quietly, but it seemed someone heard it. Well the last part of it anyways. "Eraser head? I've never heard of that name before." Said someone, before I could reply another person beat me to it. "I hear Eraser head is like an underground hero, a hero who works in the night. But that's mainly cause he hates the media, so he does his work at night so no one will know. Or something like that. I don't know" My dad then wrapped his scarf around the kid and started talking, no one seemed to care or notice though.

After a minute or two, he closed his eyes and sighed. Midoriya then once again, stared at the ball for a bit before throwing it as hard as he could.

I saw that he broke one of his fingers, and said something to my dad. Which made him grin wildly, 'gosh dang it, now my dad is going to have high expectations of you'

I smiled a bit, because I realized that he had no control of his quirk in the first place. So being able to do that was was pretty good. I looked over to the rest of the class and saw they were all shocked, especially Bakugo. Well, he looked more angry than shocked. "Yo! that was amazing!" I said putting an arm around his shoulder, which made his face go completely red. "Why is your face so red? Are you sick?" "I-I-It's fine! And than--" "DEKU!!" I looked over and saw a very pissed of Bakugo charging right at us. I pushed Midoriya behind me and activated my quirk, which paralyzed Bakugo for three seconds. WHICH gave my dad enough time to wrap him up in his scarf. "Geez, making me use my quirk for a stupid reason like this...I have dry eyes Dammit!" I said flicking his forehead, which made him even more pissed off. After my dad gave him a scolding I turned back around to Midoriya.

"Are you okay?" "Y-yeah I'm fine. Thanks for helping me!" He said smiling, but then winced and grabbed his hand. "Don't thank me, I didn't do anything. He was the one who wrapped him up like a mummy. Oh and is your finger okay?" "It's fine." "Okay, well....see you later!" I said running back to the rest of class.

After that, all the other tests went by quickly. And I managed to become better friends with Uraraka and Iida during those. But now it was time for the results. I managed to score 5th place, I don't know how but YAY. I saw that Midoriya's name was last and I turned over to him. He looked like he was about to start bawling his eyes out. Before I could try to cheer him up my dad interrupted me. Geez, why is everyone interrupting me today? "Oh yeah I lied about the exclusion thing. It was only to bring out everyone's true potential." He said with his Cheshire grin again. " EHHHHH!?" Yelled the whole class, well almost the whole class. I just smiled because I knew that he saw potential in the the whole class. Besides, if he didn't see potential in them, and for some reason kept them in class, it would suck. There is nothing more cruel than letting your dreams be crushed half way through. "There's a student schedule for you guys on your desks once you change. Grab it and leave my class. Home room dismissed"

---- HOW WAS THAT FOR A FAILURE OF A STORY. And if your wondering why you didn't eat by yourself, it's because apparently it's considered rude and disrespectful if you don't eat together. Well...so is poring water on some one when they are sleeping. But just ignore that! SEE YOU NEXT TIME--

//editor-chan here! hope it's a bit easier to read now that i fixed most of the grammar errors!//

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.2K 79 18
Y/N L/N (now Aizawa) lost her biological parents at the age of 5. Now in Japan and the successor of a Pro Hero, Y/N has to face difficult challenges...
736K 15.9K 49
The story of Y/n, the daughter of Shota Aizawa when finding out her quirk ,at the age of 2 unlike most children, Her mother was going to take Y/n wit...
10.9K 488 11
Y/N is the daughter of a famous villian, Madam Mistress, her mother. She was raised with the purpose of following in her footsteps although sometimes...
6.3K 314 18
*Sequel to The New Girl* Y/n l/n has everything a girl could ever dream of, a beautiful baby boy, a loving fiance, two loving parents, amazing fri...