Truth or Dare: Starring Gladi...

By PokemonTrainerLillie

So, yeah...My sister told me to do this...Lillie, why did you want me to do this? So, yeah. Just leave a dare... More

Alola, I guess...
Dare 1!
Question 1!
Dare 2!
Question 2!
Dare 3!
Dare 4!
Dare 5!
Question 3!
Dare 6!
Question 4!
Question 5!
Dare 7!
Dare 8!
Dare 9!
Question 6!
Just a Bonus Chapter ^^'
Dare 10!
Question 7!
Question 8!
Question 9!
Dare 12!
OMG!!!! THANK YOU!!!
Question 10
Question 11
Dare 13
Question 12
Dare 14
Dare 15
Dare 16!

Dare 11!

256 5 6
By PokemonTrainerLillie

Author: Oh my Arceus! It's been FOREVER since I uploaded...I am sooo sorry!

Gladion: Huh, never thought you'd be sorry in your life...

Author: *irk mark appears* Oh you! Still as edgy as ever, you haven't changed!!

Gladion: Oh whatever! Just read the dare or whatever!

Author: Ugh, fine fine...it's from Pokegirl0629 , she wants you to admit your deepest darkest secret.

Gladion: Holy...ohhhhh great.

Author: Get over it. Just say it and hide in the corner.

Gladion: Oooh...Okay...I...LIKE THE AUTHOR!!!!!

Author: WHAT?!

Gladion: *plugs in some headphones* *goes in the corner* Laugh all you want...

Author: I'm not laughing! Just...shocked...

Gladion: *sighs*

Author: *goes over to Gladion and pats his head*

Gladion: Don't touch me.

Author: *kisses him on the lips* Is this what you wanted?

Gladion: ...:0 I never thought you would do that. So I said I like you in a sister way, but I lied.

Author: ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...