Angel of Darkness (DARKNESS #...

By Ariajadewrites

(Book One in the Darkness Series) Long ago, in a small town called Asteaia, a baby - very different from any... More

Epigraph
Prelude I
Prelude II
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XVI
XVII
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty

Introduction

8.9K 163 27
By Ariajadewrites

•:•──────✧₊ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*₊✧──────•:•
Long ago, in a small town called Asteaia, a baby different from any other was born. Discarded by his mother and shunned by the town he lived in, the boy grew up in misery, darkness and pain. One day, the boy runs into the dark and mysterious forest which surrounds one side of his town and life as he knows it changes, forever.
•:•──────✧₊ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*₊✧──────•:

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Angel of Darkness, book one in the Darkness series. This series is a vampire fantasy series and does contain realistic themes, however it is ultimately a romance. If you are interested, there is a sequel to this story called Prince of Darkness, which I will be editing and updating once I have finished cleaning up this story. Typically, I like to include themes based on real life issues such as; racism, prejudice, ableism, homophobia and sexism. If you've read any of my other works, you are probably familiar with the way I intwine these issues into the plot of the story.

As a fair warning, this book is undergoing some vigorous editing. Parts of this story have not been touched in five+ years, and there will be some plot holes until I have managed to make my way through the entire story. The middle of this story is largely unedited, and contains spelling & grammar mistakes (Current editing - June 2022). The first few chapters have been edited and I am actively working to write more for this story to improve my world-building. I apologize for the mishmash state the story is in, and will actively work towards editing & improving it.

My apologizes to have taken so long to edit this story. As an young adult, managing my time with work and university can be difficult, so I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. Please let me know what you like or think I should work on in the comments. I greatly appreciate hearing for everyone. Constructive criticism is always welcome and I love hearing from you guys.

All my love,
Aria Jade

•:•──────✧₊ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*₊✧──────•:•

No part of this book may be reproduced on any other platform or distributed in any form or by any means. All rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 148 23
Valdis must navigate the world after her brothers death leaving her bonded to his four friends. She must fight dark forces, a corrupt Kingdom's way o...
75.2K 2.7K 33
When Cecilia wakes up in a wattpad fantasy novel she's dumbstruck. Knowing the future of her character she tries to be on the good side of King Jaspe...
17.2K 1.2K 41
(unedited) I am changing the story name!! Book 1 of Destiny series She don't know who she was and how she was before entering into this world of dar...
163 37 7
Book 1 in The Shadow Series - Dark Sunlight Darkness lies beneath the truth. After a long and destructive war, nearly nothing is left of the world in...