Eddsworld One-Shots ∆x!Going...

By midnight-fire

YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY Some shitty fanfiction This book isn't being updated anymore and I p... More

∆×Closed!×∆
Tom X Reader (AU)
Tom X Reader (AU) !SEQUEL!
Torn in Two (Tom&Tord X Reader)
Tom x hybrid!reader
Tom X Hybrid! Reader (2)
depressed Jon x Matt
Eduardo x reader
yandere Tord x Edd
monster! Tom x moster! reader
Valentine's Day
Eduardo x reader \fluff/
Future Tom X Reader
Future Tom X Reader (2)
Detective Edward Gold X Reader
Green Leader! X Reader
scribble Tom x reader
Power Edd X Reader
Tomatoredd X Reader
Red Leader! X Soldier! Reader
Red Leader! Tord X Captured Reader
Eddsworld crew X Child! Reader //fluff\\
Edd X Reader X Tom
Cheater! Tord X Reader
contest entries (closed)
new story.
Monster! Tom X Innocent! Reader
Advent one-shots ~Day One~
~Day Four~
~~Day 12~
~Day 13~
~Day 14~
~Day 15~
~Day 16~
~Day 17~
~Day 18~
~Day 19~
~Day 20~
~Day 21~
Eddsworld Crew X Reader
Torm X Male! Reader
sequels to any oneshots request page
Monster! Tom X Reader X Monster! Tord
Tom X Perverted! Reader
∆×CLOSED!×∆
Edd X Perverted! Reader
Cheater! Tord X Reader X Tom
Opposite! Matt X Reader
Monster! Tom X Child Reader
Tord X Wolf/Dog! Reader
Red Leader X Depressed! (F/c) Leader! Reader
Sheriff Thompson X Sassy! Reader
Tord X (F/C) Reader LEMON
Shy! Matt X Tomboy! Kunoichi! Reader
Sheriff Tompson X Bandit! Reader
Jon X Reader //FLUFF\\
Scribble Tom X Kitsune! Reader
Future Tom! X Past! Tord //FLUFF\\
Red Leader X Captured! Reader !SEQUEL!
OD! Tom! X Female! Reader LEMON
Innocent! Matt X Dirty! Reader LEMON
Red Leader X Heartbroken Reader LEMON
OD Matt! X Reader LEMON
Tord X Child! Reader
WINNER
//Mine\\ Werewolf! Tord x reader
Final A/N concerning this book
Rewriting chapters (A/N) (May 2020)

~Day Three~

2.9K 33 65
By midnight-fire

Back again with this book enjoy

KEY

(C/n)= cover name, for instance, Tama (my oc) her cover name could be Tamara. or it could be like mine (my name) but my cover name that I go by is Kira. feel free to use these names if you cant think of any.

(f/s/m)= favourite social media

btw yes I know I spelt Tords last name wrong but like Tom, I'm not going to be using real last names

art by me (soz its bad I tried to shade)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I sat across from the Red Leader himself with a blank face, I wanted to know what I apparently did this time. "So (C/n), I hear that you pulled a prank on one of our new recruits, please explain," he spoke as he briefly read the note that told him what I had done. I smirked as I remembered what happened, chuckling I looked at Red Leader.

"The kid was annoying me and kept on being an asshole so I decided to get him back by putting a bucket of sulfuric acid on top of his door. Just a simple prank is all," I replied as I remembered hearing the newbies screams

"He's in the infirmary with chemical burns all over his body, how the hell is that a simple prank? And where the hell did you even get sulfuric acid from?" Red Leader informed me in a surprisingly calm voice, I would've thought he would be engaged with the little stunt I pulled, I groaned internally. It was supposed to make him mad so I could report back to Blue Leader and tell him what Red Leader, also known as Tord Lardsson, what he did to soldiers when he got angry and being second in command there I couldn't fail this mission.

"You're not mad? And where I got the sulfuric acid from is none of your business" I rolled my eyes, I had to meet up with one of my allies from Blue Army to get that Acid for the stupid prank. What a waste.

My thinking was cut off by Red Leader speaking up, "Oh I am mad, but that soldier was never going to make it out on the battlefield so in a way, you did me a favour. Now I'm going to have to ask you to go and train new recruits for the rest of the week as punishment, but it's not really a punishment as I know how much you enjoy teasing them. If I find you back in my office within this week or next then I'll have to ask Paul and Patryk to take you on a mission with them for a whole month, or something like that. And trust me, you don't want to go on a mission with those two." As Red Leader rambled on about Paul and Patryk and how they are always up each other's arses.

"Okay, thanks for the lecture and what not but I really gotta go... er 'lady problems' if you know what I mean hehe. Thanks bye!" I said as I got out the chair and walked to the door seeing Tords face before closing the door behind me, I was lying about the lady problems thing but I had to get away from him somehow, and the look of shock and the slight blush on his face was so worth it.

I just hope I don't fail this mission.

//Time Skip\\

It has been a month since I got called into Red Leaders office and ever since then he has been 'keeping an eye on me' and it's making me paranoid, what if he finds out I'm a spy for Blue Leader and either:

1) Kills me

2) Kicks me out of Red Army

3) Torture me for lying and to get info

4) All of the above.

Nearly every day he calls me into his office because of the things I do, which are teasing the recruits, pranking them, or annoying Paul and Patryk. Everything I do gets me reported to his office, and it's not only making me anxious but its also making me suspicious, last time he called me into his office he began talking to me about what happened with him and these people he used to live with and that he felt somewhat bad for doing what he did. I knew all about what he did to those 3 boys, as I work with them and one of them is my boss.

Sighing I made my way back to my room that I share with the bitchiest whores in the world, they're always complaining that Red Leader doesn't recognise them or even acknowledge them, fucking horney bitches, then they give me shit because they know that Tord-I mead Red Leader always sends me to his office and they get jealous no matter how many times I try to tell them I don't like him and that I would never date him, they don't listen and always start shit, I'm used to it by now so it doesn't bother me as much.

Closing the door behind me, I go to make my way to my room when I'm shoved to the side as one of the girls I have to share with me barge past me, it didn't exactly knock me off my feet as I was used to this and if I couldn't take a simple shove I wouldn't be sent to be a spy. Rolling my eyes I shove them back which makes them fall on their ass with a satisfying smack, I smirk and continue walking to my room hearing the groans of my roommate.

I have been in my room for a while now, I was sitting at my desk writing to my boss what had happened as of late, even including Tord sending me to his office, we always met up just outside the border of the Red Army and traded letters to each other, and as soon as I had read his note I'd make a mental note then write it somewhere in a way where it looked normal but had a deeper meaning, then burn the letter as to get rid of the evidence. As I was writing about the last time I was sent to his office there was a knock at my door, quickly I hid the note under files of missions and other files, I shouted for the person to come in.

Thinking it was one of the girls I made my way over to my bed and laid out as I got out my phone and started looking through (f/s/m), with a bored expression on my face, the door finally open and an all to familiar face came into view, 'Red Leader? Whats he doing here?' "Hey (Y/n), how you doing?" He asked in the most casual voice ever, I looked at him with a 'what are you doing here face' he just laughed at me and sat on the end of my bed. "I've notice that you're roommates have been causing you trouble, is there anything I can do?" I looked at him kinda surprised.

Red. Leader. Never. Cares.

Like at all, if one of his soldiers were about to die, he would look at them and laugh or walk away. Not once have I seen Red Leader care for one of his soldiers, especially me. Maybe he has a liking towards me if so I can use this to my advantage and get all the information I need then get out of here. This just made my job a whole lot easier. I smirked to myself and wondered what he would do if I played off as 'innocent'. "Now that you mention it, yes they have been giving me shit, they've been stealing my stuff and tried to hit me on multiple occasions. But that's been happening ever since you began to interact with me, I haven't a clue as to why they do this."

Red Leader nodded, "I'll see what I can do, just continue being the excellent soldier you are and I'll deal with them, alright?" he told me in a calm tone as if to soothe me. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Thanks so much Red Leader. You're a real sweet fella!" I grinned at him, 'innocently' his cheeks lit up with a soft red glow. He nodded and stood up from my bed.

"It's not a problem, and please, call me Tord." He spoke sincerely, he just stood there looking at me, he lifted his robotic hand and caress my face a little, my heart fluttered, whats wrong with me? I'm supposed to hate him, he hurt my boss and my best friends and workmates. He's heartless, a monster!

"Sure thing, Tord!" I told him with another 'pure' and 'innocent' smile, he smiled back his hand lifted to ruffle my hair, he was still looking in my eyes though, his hand rested on my head as he suddenly gripped it tight and ripped my head back, I gasped.

"Do you really think I wouldn't find out that you work for Blue Leader?" He hissed as he glared into my eyes, I chuckled softly as I smirked, not giving a damn about the pain.

"You didn't for quite awhile. If I didn't know any better I would go as far as to say you had a liking for me." My smirk only grew as his grip tightened around my hair as he pulled my head back further and loomed over my figure. Though, he didn't say anything. He let go of my hair and stepped back as I sat up straight on my bed. I looked at him smugly. "Got nothing to say?" I teased and stepped off the bed and walked over to him.

"You're a massive bitch, that's what I've got to say, you knew I loved you and you continued to use me?" he whispered, as if I actually hurt him, I rolled my eyes and laid a hand on his chest running a finger gently down his torso.

"Ah, true. But what do you expect? You not only hurt my leader but best friends as well". I glared at him his eye twitched, he gripped my throat with his robotic arm. his glare like a burning blaze, I chuckled and smiled, "oh sorry, did I hit a soft spot?" I managed to choke out. I continued to try and laugh through my restricted air flow. it has proven a challenge.

"shut up." the tone of voice he used made me stop laughing and made me look at him confused, he sounded sad. "I didn't mean to hurt them. I didn't want to have to hurt you but here I am after months of knowing what you were doing I still continue to love you." he cried.

the effect of not having air began to get to me, "that's why it kills me inside when I have to do this." wondering what he meant by those words I couldn't hold on much longer and welcomed the darkness allowing it to cradle me in its comforting hold.

the end?

unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 417 11
Y/N L/N is Matt's cousin. They need a place to stay, and Matt offers his house. However, they weren't aware of the chaos that goes on every day in Ed...
10.4K 309 20
This is a remake of my story - "I'm sorry" on my old account @/cosmicstar9. hopefully this one is less cringe. If you need to read the old one for th...
18.1K 300 15
it's tordtom/tomtord this is my first one shot book some parts maybe will be split into few parts but I will try to make the story good as I can, and...
6.8K 137 19
✧ A TordTom Oneshot Book ✧ 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙙 ✧ sorry to anyone who doesn't like that :) ✧ more information for the book is on the f...