Zodiac Stories

Від igotswegbutnojams

Genders: Boys: Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio Girls: Gemini, Leo, Saggitaruis,Capricorn,Picses... Більше

Zodiacs Chat
Sleepover Part2
Sleepover
Zodiacs preparing for school
Zodiac's Crazy Show
Zodiac At School
Final Shippings
CapricornxVirgo f/m
Signs at the airport
What the signs told me
A/N with Picses and Leo
Some crazy things
The signs as Bts songs
Aries' confession
Picses' confession
THANK YOU!!
I tagged myself..
Conversations...
What I know about the signs
Face reveal!!!
Comebacks
Author's crazy note
Random
SCIENCE!!
Christmas Fanfic (By Cancer) Pt. 1
Faces of the signs
Faces of the signs
Pisces the love adviser
Zodiac Chat (again)
A/N
Signs as--
GeminixTaurus Oneshot
Random Things
Tag sorry
Photos and a random talk
Pierce The Viel
T^T Help meh
Mannerism
Camping
Boy Readers?
Camping
Camping
Camping
Signs as parts of digestive system
Signs as
Signs as
Shinee's Jonghyun+ Depression
•One-shot• GeminixCapricorn F/M
Signs as Blackpink
Signs in Valentine's Day
Q and A With The Zodiac Signs
Zodiac Signs Watching Hamilton

Merry Christmas

300 7 7
Від igotswegbutnojams

"IT'S CHRISTMASSSS!!!" Aquaruis and Leo shouted through their mansion.

Aries and Virgo accidentally fell of their seats because of Aquaruis'and Leo's shout.

"Dude, it's just November 30....Right?" Taurus asked as he went down the stairs..

"HAHA NOOO!! ITS DECEMBERRR!! Wait...seriously? U FORGOT THE DATE?"Capricorn shouted as she ran round and round..Too much candy..

"NOOOO MY MONTH IS DONNEEE!! WHYYY!! WHYYY!!!" Scorpio said as he went down to his knees and dropping water to his face..To make it look like his crying...

"HAHAHA!! ITS MY MONTH MADERNATURE HAHAHA!!" Sagittarius ran infront of everyone and and shouted it.

"Yeah yeah, we get it.." Cancer said while torturing himself (he was doing pisces'hairstyle)

"You're very good at this but please repeat it cause it relaxing for my hair.." Pisces said as she ruined the hairstly cancer stole..

Cancer:

(Cancer: pls help me)

"I wanna be a boy!! They won't have this bloody thing every month ajuju!!" Gemini whined while clinging into a pole. Every month...she is sober..

"If you were a boy, I would be gay as heck.." Taurus said trying to give Gemini hints. (It means he would be gay for Gem bcos he likes her)

"Haha cool man cool...." Gemini laughed awkwardly for she got the hint Taurus was giving her..

Aquaruis gagged and said, "Your awkwardness is making me BARF!!" Aries immediately moved away from her.

"No don't go near if you're gonna barf..." Aries said.

"Oh yeah guys! Are you ready for our giving of gifts later midnight?" Leo asked and Virgo choked in his own saliva. (That happens)

"Ohhh no no no...I'm gonna be right back!! Haha!!" Virgo said and quickly grabbed his wallet and phone.

Virgo's POV
I FORGOT TO GET CAPPY A GIFT!! Well uhm if you're asking on how I forgot to get her a gift well because I uhh..I was planning to uhm confess to her but this isn't the right time...

I entered the mall and quickly looked for a bookstore. She asked for a book so of course I went in a bookstore.

So I recalled that a book he wanted was about fluffy love stories or something mysterious.

I went into the young adults section because that's where the fluffy love stories usually are.

I saw a story that is about girl who is ready to commit suicide but she decided to call the suicide hotline. Instead of calling the suicide hotline, she called a guy. This guy helped her and blah blah...(Lol how come I thought of this and never wrote it)

Wow..this book is really nice! I'll buy this book for her. It's half mysterious and half fluff. I'm just wondering on how this is in young adults section...

I roamed around the bookstore more and found a book about Zodiac Signs. I looked through it and I be like, "Psh. As if this is true." *sees that Virgo and Capricorn is compatible* "Just kidding! This is really accurate hehe!"

I then found a book about Capricorn and Virgo's compatibility and uhm..let's just say I got two book. One for Cappy and one for me.

I went in the counter ready to pay for it.

HAH! You thought I was gonna pay for it? Of course not! (V: author can you give me 26 dollars?
Me: you think I have money? imma just check...okay here you go that money is fake)

ehem well this author is a bit-- TECHINICAL DIFFICULTIES

I paid the cashier and ready to go home but on my way home I saw Libra carrying a paper bag that looked like he shopped for something.

"Hey Libra! Who's gift is that for?" I asked him.

"Oh this is for Gemini. I forgot to get her a gift because when I was trying to get to know the gift she wanted, Taurus was always in my way so I just bought her a gift that I think she would like." Libra told me and I chuckled because how come Gem never notice Tau?

"And that is?" He showed me the gift he shopped and it was a oversized hoodie. Wow well it's nice..It looks like a man hoodie..

"I just bought this from the man section lolol! My ways is really nice!" I giggled and thought that it was really nice to have this friendship back.

~~~That midnight~~~
Third person view

"Okay ladies and Gentlemen! It's time for the giving of gifts!!" Capricorn said as he cuddled in her fluffy blankets.

"Yay!! This is why I like Sagittaruis' month" Leo said and opened a lollipoo that Gemini stole.

"Aww thanks Leo!" Sagi said and Leo pouted cause Gem stole her lollipop

"Okay so I'm gonna start!" Pisces said and she stood up to get a big paper bag containing all the gifts she bought based on what they liked.

"Okay for Aries, I bought you headphones for my sorry gift." Pisces said. She broke Aries' earphones when she accidentally dropped it in the pool.

"Yehh!! Thanks a lot Pisces!!" Aries said and smiled real wide. LIKE REALLY WIDE!

"For Taurus, I bought you a bookset of Harry Potter series and a list to be not a coward in love. HAHA!!"

"I'm not a coward! But really, thank you very much for the book set!" Tau said.

"For Gemini, I bought you a cosplay set of Doki Doki Literature club!" Pisces handed out her gift.

"YES!! Now all I need is a rope to hang myself like Sayori, Get a knife and cut myselflike Yuri, snap my neck like Natsuki, and play Your Reality in the Piano! Haha joke!" Gemini said and laughed..

"For Cancer, I bought you a book because why not lolol!" Pisces said.

"Wow..Nice explanation! Haha thank you!" Cancer said and hugged his bae

"I got Leo lots of slime because she said it was squishy? Yeah.." Pisces said and smiled.

"Well yeah it's really squishy.." Leo said and squished the slime she got.

"I made Virgo a scrapbook and not just a picture..it's for him to find out!" Pisces made a scrapbook about his friendship with Libra

"Wow....Thank you Pisces!" Virgo said

"I bought Libra a hoodie! Here ya go!" Pisces said and handed out her gift.

"Yay! Thankss" Libra said and wore the hoodie

" I bought Scorpio a watch because he would always ask what time it is!" Pisces said and rolled her eyes..

"HMph..Thanks doe!" Scorpio said.

"I got Sagi a merchandise" Pisces said.

(And now I'm just gonna write what these signs bought for the other signs because I'm that lazy HAHA!! Sorry!)

Pisces gave Capi money and Aqua an adult coloring book

(Based on the things that they need)
••••••••Aquaruis•••••••••

Aries: An album of PTV

Taurus: Hamburger pillow

Gemini: LOTS OF CANDIES

Cancer: Comfy socks

Leo: A souvenir from Japan

Libra: Timberlands

Virgo: Notebook planner

Scorpio: Wordsearch book

Sagittaruis: Nirvana tshirt

Capricorn: Bracelet

Pisces: Shoulder bag

(Based on their sign)
••••••••Capricorn••••••••

Aries: Mp3 with a song Run. (Dasi ram ram ram)

Taurus: a "bullsh*t" pillow

Gemini: Twin dolls

Cancer: Crab blanket

Leo: Lion onesie

Virgo: A picture frame with a picture, "Adult Virgin" (omg no why did I do that)

Libra: Bim balance

Scorpio: A pet scorpion

Sagi: Bow and arrow

Aquaruis: Water bottle (uheh lol)

Pisces: Dead fish (HAHAHAH)

(Based on groceries or consumable things)
•••••••Sagittaruis•••••••

Aries: Ice

Taurus: Salad

Gemini: Handkerchief (to cover her mouth)

Cancer: Tissues

Leo: Chewing gum

Virgo: Bleach

Libra: Alarm clock

Scorpio: Love ;-;

Capricorn: Ampalaya (search it up)

Aquaruis: Diet coke

Pisces: Toothpaste

(Based on what he feels about them)
•••••••••Scorpio•••••••••

Aries: Green minded jokes books

Taurus: Best Friend song

Gemini: a pillow with a middle finger

Cancer: A hairtie

Leo: 'I won't hesitate bitch' printed out

Virgo: Down and dirty song (HAHA OMG WAT)

I will continue the rest oke!! MERRY CHRISTMASSS

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

47.5K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
25.1K 44 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭
288K 13.5K 62
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."