Why Me? |EDDSWORLD X READER |...

By TomatoKlutz

« The Best Thing I ever did was that I met you. » « The Best Thing I never did was that I never left you and... More

[DISCLAIMER/CONTENT WARNINGS!]
[~Prologue~]
[~ Childhood Adventures |1| Puberty ~]
[~ Childhood Adventures |2| Introductions ~]
{~ Childhood Adventures |3| Grandma! ~}
{Chapter 1|Memory Lane}
{Chapter 3|Small Talk}
{Chapter 4|Camping and Gifts!}
{Chapter 5|Planning Detectives}
{Chapter 6|Good Way To Start A Day}
{Chapter 7|Bunch of Meanies}
{Chapter 8|Them Dorks}
{Chapter 9|Cuts}
{Chapter 10|Another Two}
{Chapter 11|Le Manga Store}
{Chapter 12|Matt is High (kind of)}
{Chapter 13|Matt is still a baby}
{Chapter 14|Grandma's Call}
{Chapter 15| Magic Gummy Bears}
{Chapter 16|Literal Babies}
{Chapter 17|Mine!}
{Chapter 18|Teasing}
{Chapter 19|Sorry}
{Chapter 20|The day Tord finally made you say yes}
{Chapter 21|Movies Night}
{Chapter 16+|Not suitable for pure fans}
{Chapter 22|Yanny-Laurel}
{Chapter 23|Unknown}
{Chapter 24|Hospitals}
{Chapter 25|His Journal}
[~Birthday 8/15~]
{Chapter 26|Playful}
{Chapter 27|Text Messages}
{Chapter 28|Realization}
[~ Birthday 9/6 ~]
{Chapter 29|Last Place}
{Chapter 30|Orphanage PT. 1}
{Chapter 31|Thoughts}
{Chapter 32|The Orphanage PT.2}
{Chapter 33|Peck}
{Chapter 34|The Orphanage PT. 3}
[~ Birthday 10/28 ~]
{Chapter 35|a boy}
{Chapter 36|importance}
{Chapter 37|why}
{Chapter 38|dontgo}
{Chapter 39|firstthenafter}
{Chapter 40|HOSPITALS}
{Chapter 41|stupidity}
{Chapter 42|texts}
{Chapter 43|ding}
[~ happy ̶h̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ~]
[~ The Other Half Of Me ~]
{Chapter 44|A Visit}
{Chapter 45|Aiden}
{Chapter 46|Edd Angers Mama Ringo}
{Chapter 47|Acceptance}
{Chapter 48|Comfort}
[~ Birthday 6/27 ~]
{Chapter 49|Shots}
{Chapter 50|Love-sick}
{Chapter 51|Cookies!}
{Chapter 52|allsoulsday}
{Chapter 53|vulnerable}
{Chapter 54|Parents}
[~Happy Holidays!~]
{Chapter 55|Eavesdrop}
{Chapter 56|Decisions}
{Chapter 57|Arguments}
{Chapter 58|Traits}
{Chapter 59|Questions}
{Chapter 60|Meet}
{Chapter 61|Confusion}
NOT A CHAPTER BUT I WANNA HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!!
{Chapter 62|Past}
{Chapter 63|Aimapoleia}

{Chapter 2|Welcome Back!}

5.3K 130 161
By TomatoKlutz

You've arrived. Your driver had dropped you off right in front of the house and helped you with your luggage. He told you to take care and that was it.' Goodbye, comfort zone, Hello problems.' you thought to yourself. Did you mention you had a cat with you? You probably didn't.

But his name is (C/N) (Cat Name). You loved him dearly and you hope that the gang would let you keep him in the house. He's a reckless cat and can make your room look like it was suddenly hit by a tornado if you wouldn't give him food. But even with all that, it won't stop you from loving him. He walked by your side as you went to the door.

You went on ahead and rang the doorbell, It took awhile for someone to answer the door but finally, someone did. That particular someone was wearing a green hoodie, had brown hair and a small, but noticeable ponytail at the back. They were holding a Coca-cola can but immediately dropped it once they saw you.

"Uh, Hi, Ell!" You greeted, giving her a small wave. "(Y/N)?!" She said in awe. Immediately, she gave you a crushing hug, making you drop the two bags you were carrying, one of them holding your laptop. 'Haha, let's take care of that later...' you thought as a drop of sweat goes down your face.

"Oh my gosh!! I can't believe it! You're here! You're actually here!" She said, so surprised that she started to shake you by the shoulders and began to blabber about missing you and such.

"Man, it feels good to have you back! We missed you so much!"                                        "Shoot! We should've planned a 'welcome back' party for you! Ugh..."                                  "It feels GREAT to not be the only girl in this house!"                                                          "You still remember me, right?"

All of the statements you can think of if you ever see your long lost best friend. Ell got interrupted rambling when another green hoodied boy appeared behind her. "Ell! You know that's not how you treat----" The boy said, but he stopped himself mid-sentence.

"Guests....." he finished. "Ha! Take that! I got first hug, bro!" Ell said and stuck her tongue out. You, still being dizzy from the shaking, you could just about describe how the man looked like.

Ell, but a boy.

You thought to yourself. "Oooooooooooohh! Hi, Edd!" You said and waved at him. "(Y/N)..." He said before he came and gave you another hug to break your rib cage. This time you let out a dying- mouse kind of squeal.

"I may look stupid sometimes, but I know that hugs are supposed to be enjoyed by both people, not looking like the person is trying to kill the other person. " A familiar voice emerges from the shadows. "Hey, Matt! Give me that 50 bucks you now owe me!" Ell said to him.

"Eh?! But why?" Matt said to her, confused. Ell pointed to you, still being crushed by Edd's hug. "Hi, Ngatt..!" Was all that you got out of your lips. He gasps.

"Bloody hell, what happened to you?!" He said, shocked written all over his face. You thought he was talking to you, so you decided to open your mouth to say something, but then saw that he was actually talking to (C/N).

He walked right passed you and bent on one knee, suddenly having a comb in his hand. "(Y/N), if you're gonna have a cat, at least make it look presentable!" He said while combing the cat's hair. (C/N) flinched at his touch but began to relax his body.

"(Y/N)! Welcome back!" Edd said as he finally stopped hugging you. You gasped for air. "Th-that's....one..heck of a hug.....there...., Edd." You said between pants. He gave you a nervous laugh. (C/N), being the protective cat that he is, went away from Matt's comb and began to scratch Edd's pants, doing no damage.

"Oh! Hey there, little guy!" Edd said, finally noticing (C/N). He bent down to pat him but (C/N) hissed in response. "Oooh. Guess he doesn't like me." Edd said, withdrawing his hand. You picked up (C/N). "Hey, hey! He's a good guy!" You said to him. At least coming from you, his expression softened a bit.

"Phew! Well, why not come inside? I'll make some tea and some cookies while you rest on the couch." Ell said, coming back to the scene. "Oh! Yes, please! Haven't eaten since 2 hours ago!" You said as you began to pick up your luggage but Edd stopped you. "Nope! I'm going to be carrying these, thank you very much!" He said as he picked up your bags for you, leaving you with your backpack and (C/N) in your arms.

"O-oh! Thanks, Edd!" You said to him. He gave you a smile and began to walk inside. You turned your attention to Matt when he said, "Uhh...can I borrow (C/N)? I wanna comb his fur a bit more!" You chuckled. "Sure! Just make sure to have a lot of those pea-sized cereals because he gets hungry, REAL fast." You gave him (C/N).

Matt nodded and gently took (C/N) from you, and for some reason, he fell asleep. Matt took him upstairs and did whatever he wanted to do.

You went inside and sat on the red sofa. "Ah, I remember I used to jump around on this sofa a lot." You said to yourself. "Yeah, and it was pretty annoying, to be honest." You turned your head to the voice, only to be met with black voids where the eyes were supposed to be.

You giggled. "But annoying you was the best part, Tom!" You added. He cracked a smile. "Nope! You getting busted was the best one!" He said. He then sat beside you as he began to play a tune on his bass. "Watch'a playin'?" You asked.

"Ohh nothing. In fact, I don't even know what's the name of this thing I'm holding right now." He said sarcastically. You fake-gasped. "SUSAN IS OFFENDED!" You said to him.

You both laughed at your statement. "Hahaha~! Man, those were some good times." Tom said. "Yeah. We were all so immature. It's kinda mind-blowing that it only took 8 years for all of that to change." You said, wiping some tears-of-laughter away from your eyes.

Tom nodded in agreement then proceeded to play Susan again. You sighed and decided to walk to the yard. "I'm just gonna go to the yard. Staying in that car for 4 hours kinda makes me sick." You said.

Tom kinda ignored you, so it basically looked like you were talking to yourself. You just went on ahead and opened the door to the backyard. You inhaled some of the sweet air and looked around. Only to realize that the sweet air suddenly turned into the smell of smoke.

You then saw a boy wearing a red hoodie with his back turned against you. "Uhh...Tord?" You asked bluntly. The boy jumped a bit when you said it and slowly turned his head towards you.

"(Y/N)?" He said, his eyes widen. "That girl who suddenly knows how to speak Norwegian? Yep, that's me!" You said awkwardly. His expression changed from drop dead shocked (Is that even a thing?) to happy.

"It's weird seeing you again. In...person." He said. Finally facing you. You originally thought Tord was smoking or something but turned out it was a bonfire. "Heh, yeah..but...why are you making a bonfire in broad daylight...?" You decided to ask.

"Well...it's the 2nd-to-the-last day for our summer vacation before starting college...so we thought we'd make it special by camping outside tonight. And why broad daylight? It's 4 PM so the sun should be going down soon. I just wanted to start early."

"Wait...2nd-to-the-last? Vacation? College? WAaaa?" You said. "I am confuzzled. "

Tord chuckled. "Yeah. It's been a chaotic vacation we had this summer." Your thoughts began to go wild once you remembered that your parents said you'll be going to the same university as these guys are. You nodded. "Well, have you guys already enrolled in a university?" You asked.

"Uh-huh. Why?" Tord replied.
What university though?"

"World of University. Kind of a weird name if you ask me."                                                    "I'm going to the same one." You said.

"Oh that's c--" But Tord was interrupted.

"HOLD UP. DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?" Edd said as he walks towards your direction. "I guess so, what did you hear?" You asked.

"DID I HEAR THAT YOU. ARE GOING TO THE SAME UNIVERSITY. AS US?" He said, dramatically making a pause at every period. You nodded slowly.

"Yes! Even more great news!" He said cheerfully. You sighed at his behavior. "Welp gotta go see if the tea and cookies are going well." You said and went back inside.

Tord followed you in and sat on the dinner table, probably taking a rest from making the bonfire. You sat on the opposite end. Still thinking of what's gonna happen for the rest of your stay here. But even with all that, there's only one word you can think of as of right now.

'Smores'

You realize that you're really hungry. So you started to drool at the thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I don't really know how to end this chapter. But I am pretty hungry right now. Gonna go get some cookies. See ya later, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33K 45
The Red Army has made their move years ago, War raged throughout the world against them. Nothing worked with the combined government powers. They wer...
147K 2.5K 37
Y/n has known Tord for a very long time. She has known him sense they were baby's and immediately came close friends. Over the years growing up and b...
9K 240 36
(This fanfic is based off an amazing animation shown in the first chapter) Tord has overthrown the city, thousands dead at his hands, Tom by standing...
33.4K 1.9K 30
Tord. A norwegian boy with an unusual life. He lives with his parents, Paul and Patryck. But other than that, he has nobody. No friends, no siblings...