Found Home

Von Drunk_Breadstick

Dinah wants to keep her family safe. Ally wants to keep babies small. Camila wants to protect her baby sister... Mehr

Beach
Shopping
School
Trix
Outlet
Friends
Classes
Normal
Case
Fear
F-Girl
Dark
Jacket
Drowning
Help
Bully
Kisses
Anniversary
Sleepovers
Jauregui
Nala
Stuck
Zoo
Airplane
Vacation
Slip
Mine
Renewing
Approval

Protect

6.7K 293 191
Von Drunk_Breadstick

Guess who is officially a college graduate? I finally got my degree. Now I just have to wait for it to be mailed.

Not a lot of Camila in this.

We are 2/3 done with this story. I'm excited for teenage Lauren, Camila and Normani.

-

Normani had waited a few minutes, but the other girl never returned. Worried, Normani went to search for her. She walked into the living room to see Becky on the couch, crying.

"Becks?" Normani whispered, taking a small step towards the older girl.

The other girl froze, wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry," Becky whispered, looking away.

"Why? Cause you like girls? I have two moms Becks. I won't judge."

"I-I kissed you, an-and that's, I, I don't want to-"

"I'm still your friend Becks. You're Becky Gomez, Becky G, and you are my super best friend."

Becky giggled, as she wiped the last of her tears.

"Are you mad I kissed you?"

Normani shook her head. "No. I mean, I don't, uh, I'm not-"

"You don't like girls like I do. It's okay, you like your other friend," Becky whispered, looking down.

"A-am I gonna make you sad? If we're still friends?"

Becky shook her head. "No. I want to be your friend. I might like someone new, maybe."

Normani smiled. "You wanna talk to my moms?"

"Do you think my mom and dad will still love me even if I don't like boys?" Fresh tears welled up in her eyes.

Normani pulled Becky into her arms. "You're mommy and daddy love you, and they will always love you."

"Promise?" Becky asked in a small voice.

"Yeah."

"C-can you be there?"

Normani smiled. "Yeah, definitely. Let's go to sleep now, please?"

Becky smiled and nodded her head.

-

"Sl-sleep h-here?" Lauren asked, looking up at her mothers.

"Yeah, Lucy, Keana, Alexa, Ashley-"

"H-Halsey," Lauren corrected, hugging Nala.

Dinah smiled fondly. "Right, sorry, Halsey and Dua will all be sleeping over."

Lauren nodded her head. "A-an' A-Ari an' H-Hail-Hailee an' B-Becky an' Aus-Ausdin, an' Sh-Shawn?"

"This is your sleep over, do you want your sisters' friends to sleep over too?"

"TH-they h-haves fun, t-too," Lauren answered, before using Nala to cover her mouth.

"See Ally, we have one of the sweetest daughters," Dinah said, smirking at her wife.

Ally rolled her eyes. "And Normani is one of the smartest and Camila-"

"-is one of the sassiest, but all our girls are the bravest," Dinah said, picking Lauren up and kissing her cheek.

"Mommy!" Lauren squealed, giggling in Dinah's arms.

"Let's go get your sisters," Ally said.

"C-Camzi! Manibear!" Lauren giggled, clapping her hands. She kicked her legs, wanting to be put down. Once her feet touched the ground, she ran to the door. Dinah had to grab her before she could open the door.

"Lo, you know you're not allowed to open the door without one of us next to you."

Lauren pouted. She turned. "Leo!"

The dog ran to his owner/charge and wagged his tail while he stood next to her.

"We're not taking Leo," Dinah said, narrowing her eyes at Lauren.

The little girl gave Dinah her angriest look, but it just made Dinah laugh.

"You're so cute. You're an angry puppy. You're as threatening as a potato, and even they are scarier than you," Dinah told Lauren, who pouted.

"I-I be sc-scawy."

"Not when you act all cute. Call me when you join a gang," Dinah said, shaking her head.

"Let't go," Ally interrupted, seeing Lauren's pout.

"That girl is going to be such a bottom."

Ally just laughed, while grabbing the leash. Lauren perked up, reaching for the leash and taking Leo with her.

-

There was a knock on the door and Lauren was standing next to it, practically vibrating in excitement.

Dinah shook her head as she opened the door. Lucy and her mother were standing on the other side.

"L-Lucy!"

Lucy grinned. "Hi Marshy!"

The girls shared a hug. She reached over and grabbed Lucy's hand. She pulled her into the house. "M-meet Leo," Lauren said, excited. "L-Leo!"

The dog ran to Lauren and stood in front of her, wagging his tail. He let out a bark.

"He's so cute," Lucy said, petting the dog.

Lauren grins like a proud mother.

Herlinda Gómez, Lucy's mother called for her. The older girl turned, a grin on her face.

"Be good, okay? Mrs. Dinah has my number, so just let her know if you need to call home."

Lucy ran into her mother's arms and kissed her cheek. "Yes, Mami, I love you."

"Te quiero mucho," she said, hugging her daughter.

Lucy ran back to Lauren, and the two girls ran to the younger girl's bedroom.

"N-nala an' Leo, they sl-sleep wit' m-me," Lauren said, patting her bed. "Th-that's my cl-clos-"

"Closet?"

Lauren nodded her head.

"M-mama m-making c-coo-cookies."

"She needs help?"

Lauren nodded her head. Lauren led Lucy to the kitchen.

"Mama," Lauren called, grinned at her mother and sister, who were at the table looking through the chocolate chips.

"Hey Lo, Lucy," Ally greeted, turning.

"Hi Mrs. Ally, can Lo and I help?"

"Of course, unlike two other little girls I know, Lauren doesn't eat the chocolate chips."

Lauren beamed. "L-Lucy, I-I ah-show you. I kn-kno-know how."

Lucy smiled fondly.

The four girls then started to work on making cookies, chocolate chip for everyone except Lauren, who didn't like chocolate and was made special cookies.

Normani and Camila would dump chocolates in their batches, while Lauren made sure Lucy was able to eat the extra chocolate chips.

Lucy kissed Lauren's cheek, causing the younger girl to smile even bigger.

Normani and Camila would watch, smiling at their happy baby sister.

"Why don't you girls go watch some tv while the cookies warm up?" Ally asked, pointing to the living room.

Lauren grabbed Lucy's hand and pulled her to the living room, before freezing.

"N-Nala!"

"She's sleeping Lo," Normani told her, a smile on her face.

"Sh-she wa-wake up?"

Camila shook her head. "No, she was really, really sleepy."

Lauren pouted and nodded her head. She sat on the couch and patted on the spot next to her for Lucy to sit at.

Once Lucy sat down, Lauren scooted really close. She reached for Lucy's hand and held it on her lap, as if it were Nala. She pet the hand, her eyes on the television. Lucy was staring at Lauren.

Camila and Normani looked at each other. Normani smirked, having seen that look a few times.

-

"Yogi Bear!" Val whined, as Lauren passed him in Candy Land.

Lauren grinned, getting a kiss on the cheek from Lucy.

The kids teamed up. Normani Becky, and Bebe were in one team (Jilly wasn't able to make it), Val, Austin and Shawn in another team. Camila, Ariana and Hailee were in a team (Ashlee wasn't able to make it), Lauren, Lucy and Alexa, with Keana, Dua, and Halsey in the last team.

"We're still winning," Normani said, smirking.

Camila stuck her tongue out.

"Pizza is here," Dinah said, entering the house. She was holding six boxes of pizza, there were some wings, pasta and breadsticks.

Camila was the first one up and in the kitchen.

"We're eating in the living room," Ally said, looking at the doorway. Camila ran back.

"Pizza please," Camila said, standing next to Dinah who was placing the boxes down.

Dinah and Ally handed out the plates with slices.

"T-t'anks f-fow h-here," Lauren said, offering Nala some pizza.

Keana and Alexa gushed over her. "You're so cute," Keana said, kissing one cheek, while Alexa kissed the other.

Lauren beamed, nodding her head. "I c-cute."

They all ate pizza, while chatting. Val was finding things in common with Shawn and Austin. Dua and Halsey were getting to know Lauren's other friends. (Dua and Keana were from Europe and talked about it in their five year old ways.) Camila listened as Ariana and Hailee told her about their days. Normani, Bebe and Becky talked about thier upcoming assignment.

Dinah and Ally watched like proud parents.

-

Lauren looked down at her sleeping outfit, she was in her bear outfit. When she went to the living room where everyone was, all the girl (minus Camila and Normani) started to gush over the young girl. Lauren just blushed, making her even cuter.

"What movie?" Dinah asked, set up the DVD player.

"L-Lion King?" Lauren asked, patting Nala's head.

"Is everyone else okay with that?"

All the kids nodded their heads.

The kids whispered to each other, all while Lauren, Lucy and Dua watched the movie.

"Long live the king," Scar said the film.

(No matter how many times Lauren had seen the movie, that part always got her.)

"N-no," Lauren whispered, hugging Nala closer.

Lucy was quick to hug the girl.

Dua gasped, her eyes filled with tears as she watched Simba cry next to her father. Halsey was quick to soothe her.

"Cam-"

"Ssh, this is the good part," she muttered, Timon and Pumba getting her attention.

Keana leaned against Austin, her eyes on the movie.

Shawn smiled at Hailee, before looking away.

Normani held Becky's hand while she leaned into Val.

The kids silently watched the rest of the movie, unless there was singing in the film. They'd sing along.

The movie finished, leaving the kids sleepy.

Normai turned the DVD and television off.

All the kids scattered around the ground, the boys and Camila creating a box for the girls to "protect them" while the others slept with curled up with their friends. Ariana slept closest to Camila. Hailee, Alexa, Lucy and Keana made a box around Lauren. Halsey and Dua cuddled. Normani slept between Becky and Bebe.

There's wasn't a nightlight, but for once since her kidnapping, she was okay to sleep without it. She felt safe. She felt protected.

-

Two new characters appear in the next chapter. I want to know if you have any guesses.

Yes, there are going to be some heterosexual relationships in the next book that were evident in this chapter.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

72.4K 3.2K 21
Vampires Dinah and Normani come across a car accident, a baby being the only survivor. They raise her as their own. Now, a teenage Lauren returns hom...
49.6K 2.3K 26
Y/N is next in line. When your parents are both dead, you'll need to become married. The Hernandez owe the Y/L/N. They'll have to give up their perf...
811K 37.6K 200
Social media posts from Ally, Dinah, Normani, Lauren, and Camila. (Sequel to HMU) (#65 in Fanfiction 9/23/17)
322K 10.6K 30
Dinah wants Ally to be happy. Ally wants to let their family grow. Camila wants someone to play with. Normani wants to be loved. And Lauren just want...