The Playgirl ❄Minkyebin❄

By Standolkyul

Every school has one girl known to play with males hearts; At Performing school of arts Kim Minkyung takes th... More

Chapter 1: Don't take it personal
Chapter 2: Dreaming
chapter 3: Hatred
chapter 4: twist
Chapter 6: Shy
Chapter 7: Agree/disagree 18+
Chapter 8: Love
chapter 9: Roa (TRIGGER WARNING)
chapter 10: You've seen my bad
The end.

Chapter 5: Let me in

605 41 4
By Standolkyul

Yebin's POV

"Yebin, she's liked you for the past three years." Joshua said, my mind shut down immediately.

"W-what do you mean she's liked me for the past three years- she's had so many boyfriends and girlfriends.. I mean if she liked me then you think she would've said something sooner-"

"Its different. Yes I know. My sister is a MAJOR playgirl, MAJOR. But, I think she actually REALLY likes you unlike what she's told me. Every person she's been with, she's never actually ever mentally liked. But I'm thinking maybe she actually like.. Mentally LIKES you and is too scared to show it physically unlike with others."

"What?? Wait.. What did she tell you?"

"Well I just saw how differently she looked at you compared to all her friends and boyfriend/girlfriends. So I asked her what her thoughts were of you. At first she said you were her best friend, but then I was able to get her to tell me that she actually does really like you but she's ignoring it"

"Ignoring..?"

My mind had sudden flashbacks. Whenever I'd hug her, her heart always beat so fast, but I always assumed she was just happy with the hug. When she asked me how she looked and I said good, she'd always blush, but I thought she was just surprised with my answer.. She liked me for three years.

Everything hurt, my heart began to throb in pain as I realized, I had ruined what could've been an amazing relationship. My eyes began to water as I thought about all the texts I ignored, I thought about all the terrible words I had said to her. I thought about how terrible of a person I was for doing this.

Before Joshua could see a tear come out of me, I ran out of the library and began to wipe at my eye droplets in the hallways where barely anyone was. I made sure to turn my tears and pain into anger and disappointment so I wouldn't cry.

Angry as ever, I sped towards a random locker and slammed my fist into it as hard as I could until a sudden throbbing pain ran up my arm. I have to get out of here. I thought and quickly stood up and ran for the school doors as quickly as possible.

Even if she won't face me, I have to at least apologize to Roa for unknowingly and rudely denying her feelings. I thought while walking on a side walk with my probably shattered fist held tightly with my other hand.

As I reached her front yard my mind began to tell me to turn around. I can't do this.. She will be angry seeing me. My mind told me. but still my legs continued to walk. I didn't bother to knock on the door, she would never answer if I knocked.

I walked into the house to see everything was dark. The living room had no type of light in it, not even the sun could make its way through the closed curtains. There was not a single flash of light anywhere through out the house.

Why is it so dark in here. I thought as I tripped over something, the place was so full of blackness that I couldn't even see where I was stepping. When I got up I immediately pulled my phone out to use the flashlight.

When I could finally see I ran for the lights and turned them on, only to be revealed to a trashed, disgusting living room. Did she have a tantrum?! I thought as I examined the dirty room, where is she?! Joshua said she was home.

The staircase suddenly became my only hope for her to be home, I walked slowly up the stairs while trying to avoid all the broken glass that was on the floor, it was scary how messed up the place was compared to just yesterday.

As soon as I walked up the stairs I immediately knew where Roa was. I looked at the light peaking through under her bedroom door and sighed before knocking the tune of Gashina by Sunmi, of course I was given no response.

Carefully I opened the door to see what I had expected. Roa laying on her bed, Earphones in her ears with her eyes closed. It looked like she had gotten dressed for school but decided to give up halfway through the process of leaving.

Instead of confirming my appearance to Roa I decide to walk to the bathroom for a quick prep rally, This was gonna end terribly. Either we were gonna fight again and she was gonna kick me out or she was gonna ignore me. Either way I knew I was going to get kicked out.

When I walked into the bathroom I felt extremely nervous until I looked in the mirror and took deep breaths, you've got this Yebin. You've dealt with her anger all your life, there's nothing different about it now. I thought.

As I was prepping myself for the talk we would soon have I looked through the mirror until I noticed something that made me a little worried. Where are all the pills..? I thought, this cabinet was usually FILLED of pills.

Once I really thought about this I began to extremely panic and cut the crap. I ran to the room where Roa was and sat down next to her and started to shake her shoulders gently, The few minutes that she wouldn't wake up became the longest few minutes of my life.

I shook her until her eyes flung open. When she realized what was going on she quickly escaped my arms and stood on the other side of my bed, a frown immediately placed on her face with eyes that said everything.

"Get out!!!" She screeched.

"Roa we all know I'm not going to leave-"

"Why are you here?!" Her tone got angrier and louder.

"Yah, calm down." I say quietly. Roa stays quiet but I can tell she was murdering me in her head.

"Get out." She says with her fist clenched.

"No. Fight me all you want, I'm not leaving until I figure shit out." I say, I slowly walk to the other side of the bed where she is. She backs away from me till she was cornered.

Suddenly Roa pulled the unexpected and climbed on her desk and acted as though I was a bug running around on the floor, she screamed at me and would swat in my direction if I moved closer, I just laughed out loud and offended her.

Roa continued to stand on the desk with her arms pushing me away. Okay obviously my point won't be seen. I thought, I grabbed her arms and pulled her down till she was on her knees (still on the desk) and pulled her into a kiss.

Her eyebrows were furrowed down and her eyes were tightly shut, She wouldn't stop struggling to free her hands and I could tell she was mad, but I didn't care. In fact I leaned even deeper into the kiss until she finally gave in.

When she gave in and her lips actually connected with mine, I couldn't tell whether I was dreaming or not. The last times we've ever kissed were always accidents, mistakes. But this time it was sentimental, it meant the world to me.

Finally was time we had to separate our lips, I had plenty I wanted to say, and she obviously had many things she needed to hear and know. What should I even start with. I felt uneasy, the first thing I knew I really should start with was why.

My heart had never beat so fast in my life. Our lips were touching for the third time in our lives yet it felt like the first time. All my feelings from the past three years began to finally drain through the kiss, I could tell hers did too.

When our lips parted she immediately placed her hand to Ber mouth with blush surrounding her face. She was shy and confused, but I continued to push it without an explanation. I hugged her tightly, It felt like this was our last hug.

"I waited for you for so long but you continued to go out with other people. Why would you do that to me? You know I've also had a huge crush on you for so long, if you wanted to be with me all that time you could've just told me and I would've immediately held my arms open for you"

Her smile assured me that I had said that right words.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so excited for Christmas y'all, its gonna be LIT.
My siblings are gonna be so happy this year I can't
Wait to see the looks on their face when I hand them
Their presents and they unwrap.

Questions of the day: How does your family celebrate Christmas?

Mine does the classic waking up early in the morning to eat breakfast, then we take a million years to wait for the rest of the FAM to get here, then we open presents and eat a lot :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 415 11
"Your eyes..." "I know. They must be... changing like the weather whenever I'm with you." Shin Ryujin. Probably one of the most well-known people in...
21K 836 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
551 216 30
Momo was not sure about what she felt , she had a bubbly happy sweet girl she could always count on , Sana , Sana became a best friend to her , all t...
1.8K 56 24
"You wouldn't accept me as i am if i tell you the truth," - Minkyung "Stars that are lost in the universe is like gems hiding in pile of leaves, you...