bts oneshots (boyxboy) (UNDER...

By namjoonsmaid

smut, angst, crack and everything nice More

yoonkook (cute or something)
Taegi
Taegi (Smut)
vhope
namkook part 1
Namkook part 2
Taekook/vkook
Yoonmin pt1 - Homophobic
Yoonmin pt 2 - Homophobic
Requests? 😎
Junghope
Namjin
THANKS YOU'S
Taekook
two good yoonmin stories
jihope
Namjin pt 2
Namgi
Taegi
namseok
namseok part two
vkook prison au pt 1
vkook prison au pt 2
Taegi pt 2
vhopekook
THANK YOU ❤️❤️
yoonkook
taejin
Yoonmin (Fluff)
New Book
Taekook
Yoonmin x Smut
Vmon :))
vmon pt 2 :)
Minjoon
namjin

Namjin - Birthday gift

13.4K 207 93
By namjoonsmaid

Namjoon had been staring at his boyfriend for exatly thirty minutes. He knew because the clock in the room was towards him. He was awake at 10 o'clock. But since it was 4th of December and Seokjin's birthday, he let him sleep.

Okay, Namjoon always let him sleep in, so it wasn't new. Namjoon tried to get out of bed without Jin noticing and proceeded to the kitchen to make some coffee. He sat down in the livingroom searching through tv channels.

It was almost 12pm so Namjoon decided to make some breakfast for Seokjin aswell. He had one of Jin's favorite on a trau with coffee and a cookie on the side.

He went into the bedroom and sat the tray on the night table. He sat down beside Jin and started waking him up slowly by singing "Happy Birthday".

Jin sheeply opened his eyes and groaned.

"I made you breakfast baby" Namjoon smiled. Jin turned over and sat up puttin the tray on his lap.

"Thank you this is so nice of you" Jin smiled.

"I have plans for tonight aswell" Namjoon added. Jin looked at him.

"But i'm going to my parent's house for dinner?" Jin said.

"Yeah i talked to them, you're suppose to be there at 3" Namjoon nervously smiled. "And i'm gonna pick you up about 7 or something"

"You already made all my plans?" Jin asked.

"Yes i did. If you hate me for it, that's okay. I mean you can change your plans back if you want" Namjoon suggested.

"No it's fine" Jin chuckled. "So what should i wear tonight?"

"A suit. Or just some nice clothes?"

"A suit it is" Jin smiled. "Wait how long have you been up by the way?"

"Not long" Namjoon shrugged.

"Okay, if you say so" Jin said and started eating. "You want some?"

"I ate hours ago" Namjoon laughed.

"You said you hadn't been up long" Jin spoke in an offended tone and playfully hit Namjoon's shoulder.

"Only like two hours" Namjoon defended himself.

"You could have just woken me up" Jin suggested.

"You're a little grumpy in the morning" Namjoon commented.

"I am not grumpy" Jin argued. Namjoon just looked him.

"I'm just saying"

"Oh isn't everyone a little grumpy in the morning?" Jin asked and rolled his eyes. "Don't laugh at me Namjoon"

"I'm not" Namjoon said, oviously trying to keep his laugh in.

"Jerk" Jin mumbled.

"Love you too Jin" Namjoon laughed. Jin just rolled his eyes and enjoyed his food.
____

It was time for Jin to leave for his parents house and Namjoon was driving him.

"You seriously not gonna talk to me because i laughed at you a little bit?" Namjoon asked while they were driving. No answer. Jin didn't even look at him. Jin always did this. Usually he would break after an hour but this lasted longer.

"Baby c'mon" Namjoon whined. "You look beautiful by the way" He added. "Stunning"

Jin found it pretty hard not to answer, he loved when Namjoon complimented him, and he just wanted to hug him and tell him lots of compliments back. He also knew Namjoon was trying to get him to talk.

"You look so handsome, i'm the luckiest person on earth to have you as my boyfriend. Kim Seokjin. My boyfriend, mine." Namjoon smiled.

"Stop being so fucking cheesy" Jin spoke.

"I got you to talk" Namjoon cheered. "I meant what i said though, you're gorgeus"

"Stop saying things like that" Jin mumbled.

"Oh please. You love it" Namjoon cooed.

"You're gorgeus too, you know that?" Jin asked.

"Now who's being cheesy?" Namjoon laughed as he pulled up the driveway.

"Namjoon?"

"Yep"

"Do you wanna come to dinner?" Jin asked.

"But it's your birthday, a family party" Namjoon stated.

"Well, I consider you family" Jin said. Namjoon smiled at that.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes i'm sure, c'mon" Jin smiled and got out of the car. It was really cold outside so Namjoon went to hold Jin's hands once he locked the car. They walked into Jin's parents house and were welcomed warmly.

_____

After dinner, which went pretty well, Jin and Namjoon was headed home. They got in the car which was freezing. Namjoon put on the heat.

"It's so fucking cold" Jin said with his voice shaking.

"I put on the heat but it's gonna take some time" Namjoon said.

"H-how do you think it went?" Jin asked.

"Pretty well. I love your parents" Namjoon smiled.

"I think they love you too" Jin laughed. The heat was finally taking over the car and Namjoon started driving home. Jin was the first out if the car and practically ran into the house. Namjoon came soon after.

Once Jin got into the living room, he noticed something. His house was clean as fuck and it smelled wonderful. He went to the kitchen and saw a nice tabel with rose padels and lights on. Plus his favorite food was on the plate.

Namjoon came into the kitchen and Jin looked at him. "Did you do this?" Namjoon nodded and went closer and kissed Jin.

"Happy birthday Seokjin" he smiled. Jin sat down at the table and they started eating again. After dinner Jin leaned back and closed his eyes.

"Wait Jin, i have another suprise" Namjoon added. Jin opened his eyes again. "Besides, you can't sleep there" he laughed. Namjoon got up from his chair and ran out. He came back shortly after walking towards Jin.

In front of Jin. Namjoon did what everyone did. He got down on his one knee and held a box in front of Jin who looked at it with big eyes.

"Kim Seokjin. You are the most wonderful, funniest, cutest, hottest, sexiest, amazing, beatiful, sweetest and honest person on earth. I love you so much, I want to be with you forever, and i hope you want to be with me too" Namjoon smiled. He then opened the box. "Jin. Do you wanna marry me?"

Jin's eyes were tearing up. "Wow" he sighed. He then took up a box from his own pocket. "That was so much better then what i planned"

"You were gonna propose to me too?" Namjoon asked with a smile.

"Yes ofcourse. You've made me so happy for the past year. I love you so much and i want o be with you" Jin smiled. "Will you marry me Kim Namjoon?"

Namjoon smiled. "Yes"

Then they put the rings on eachothers fingers and Jin practically jumped in Namjoon's arms once they stood up. They stood like that. Just hugging eachother for a couple of minutes. After that Namjoon found a cake that he had tried making and they watched a movie together.

Hope you enjoyed it :)
I'm really working on chapters, but my phone broke and i haven't been able to uptade...
But i had to post for Jin's birthday tho 💕 I love him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.5K 40
Hate or Love •••••••••••
480K 13.6K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope
19.1K 1.1K 36
these stories are sometimes longer than my books. enjoy. copyright © 4sokjin
350K 13.2K 47
"Jimin you might be the lucky someone, i have been looking for..." © -kookieeee