Holding On // Sequel to Lucky

By DeathInspiresMe_

Y/n was lucky. Lucky she found someone who completed her. Her missing half. But as the very seems of Riverdal... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Mid Season Finale
Questions For The Cast
Dancing In The Rain // Side Story
Please Read This
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
We have a Problem
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
boOp bEeP
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
The End Of Book Two
I Keep Getting Tagged so here are a couple of them
Wanna Chat? Lets!
Book 3!

Chapter 21

12.1K 358 376
By DeathInspiresMe_

 (I kinda got an inspiration for el readers outfit. Obviously if you don't like it add something else.)

I step out from the crowd of people to join the Northsiders. We all tried to look edgy and biker-ish. I had a pretty easy job. I just threw a pair of fishnets on under a pair of ripped blue jeans. Then a leather jacket over a black crop top. I topped it all off with a pair of combat boots and maroon lipstick. "Losers," I say as I stand by Kev.

"Thought you wouldn't show," Kev says.

"The outfit took a minute to put together," I say, "wanted to look bad ass."

"All right, let's do this! All right!" Tall boy and the others cheer loudly.

"Not the kind of drag race I ever imagined myself going to, but at least the guys are hot," Kev says. I chuckle.

"I'll give you that," I say.

"Jugheads over there with Betty at his car," Kev warns.

"Gotcha," I say, "I'll be back." I move from my friends to join Jughead. Who was fiddling with things under the hood of the car.  "Hey," I say. He closes the hood and stands up to look at me.

""Hey," He says smiling. He wraps his hands around my waist and I place mine on his shoulders.

"Good luck out there," I say. He crashes his lips against mine. Like it was the last time. Smirking into the kiss. I pull away and chuckle.

"Had too," He says.

"Glad you did," I say. I push his curl back and smile. "You better come back in one piece. Or I'll end you."

"I'll try," He says. I pull away and Betty walks up to him.

"Remember, don't ride the clutch, and don't let it slip between gear shifts," She says timidly.

"Come on Betty," I say pulling her back over to the crowd. I hop up onto the hood of the car Reggie and Cheryl was on.

"Looking pretty badass Y/n," Reggie says.

"I thought that was what we were going for," I say adjusting the leather jacket.

"She just went the extra mile," Cheryl says.

"Hey," I say, "I look hot!"

"She's got a point," Kev says leaning against my knees.

"See Kev gets it!" I say.

"Let's do it!" Skull robe yells.

"Get these cars up in a row!" Tall boy screams. The cars line up to each other then skull robe and Jughead jump out. They shake and hands and say something. But I was to far from them to make it out. Cheryl hops down from the car and walks up. 

"Uh, I usually do the honors," Toni says.

"Not today, Cha-Cha. I was born for this moment," Cheryl says. She stands between the  cars  getting ready to signal them to go. She throws her arms back and elegantly turns as the cars speed off.

"Woooo Go Juggie!" I scream as I hop down from the hood to run towards them with the others in the crowd. We all watch the cars as the quickly disappear from our sight. I look over at Kev and high five him. "Next time we go to the other drag race!"

"Of course," He says.

"Sweet," I say. We all wait patiently waiting for them to get back. 

"How long do these things take?" Kev asks Toni.

"Not very long," She says, I nod.

"Great," I say. Still nothing. I could hear distant cars racing but the seemed to be getting further away.

"Everyone scatter! The cops are rounding up Ghoulies!" Some guy screams. People quickly jump into cars and rush around. I look for Juggie and Archie's car. Nothing. I start to slightly panic.

"Where are they?" I ask Veronica. She shrugs. I keep looking around until feel a jab to my rib cage. "Ow!"

"Look!" Veronica says pointing to the car speeding towards us. It was their car. The boys pull in quickly and harshly. Jughead jumps out and I run over to him. Connecting my hand to his cheek.

"Oh god, You're okay right?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm fine," He says grabbing my hand pulling me with him, "We gotta get out of here. Come on, we gotta go. Right now."

"You called the cops? You won't throw in with the Ghoulies, but you will with cops?" Tall boy screams, "Where's the honor in that?" 

"Calm down, Tall Boy," Jughead says, "You think I knew Keller would be there?"

"- I called Keller," Archie says.

"Archibald!" I yell.

"What the hell, Archie? Did my dad tell you about this, too?" Jughead screams.

"No, this was my idea to get rid of the Ghoulies. It worked. They get arrested for racing, they're off the chessboard," Archie says.

"For how long? One month? Three months? You know what they'll want on the other side? Your head on a stake! All of ours!" Jughead screams.

"Jug lets go!" I yell. He stomps off and jumps into the car. I toss my keys over to Reggie and climb into the car with Jughead.

****

 "I can't believe Archie!" He screams pacing around the living room. 

"Jughead," I say.

"Why would he think it was a good idea to call Keller?!" He screams louder.

"Jughead," I say louder.

"Like what was that asshole thinking!" He screams.

"Forsythe Pendleton Jones The Third!" I scream. He looks at me and stops pacing, "come on. I'm not letting you sit here and obsesses over this nonsense!"

"Fine," He says.

"Great," I say, "now. Come here." He complies and sits down beside me laying his legs on mine. I run my fingers through his messy hair and he calms down. "Everything is going to be fine. Okay?"

"Okay," He says.

"Now breathe," I say. His eyes meet with mine. I always loved his eyes. They were beautiful. They mix of the green and blue hues. 

"What would I do without you?" He asks.

"Who knows," I say. He presses his lips against mine. Moving his legs then pushing my down against the couch. I draw back. "As much as I want this to continue. We actually have to sleep at some point. And neither of us really have. Its not healthy."

"You always ruin the fun," He says as he sits back up.

"Sorry?" I say. 

******

   "The sugarman," Jughead says to me as I walk in to his trailer, "he was my English teacher." I dump my backpack onto his couch and join him at the island. 

"Shit," I say, "that is some pretty heavy stuff." I take his hand and he nods.

"Yeah, I know," He says, "didn't expect that."

"At least that weeds out Jingle Jangle at south side a bit," I say.

"Yeah," he says, "what about you? You look like you have some news."

"Yeah," I say, "fresh from Veronica Lodge."

"Oh really," He says.

"Yeah, The St Clair's got in an accident on their way home," I say, "Nick's been seriously injured. Many many months of recovery. But he will recover"

"Oh well," Jughead says harshly.

"I know," I say, "Karma is kinda of bitch." I smirk.

"I have a feeling that wasn't exactly Karma," He says referring to the Lodges. I shrug. After Veronica told her dad. I knew Hiram had something to do with it. But I wasn't going to press. Especially with it being Nick. For all I cared he could rot in the depths of hell.

"Best to leave it alone," I say.

"Best to leave it alone," He repeats raising his glass up. 

"Two villains down," I say, "two to go."

______________________________

So the Draco book is up. All if First year so far.

I like it. I think its pretty decent. You should read it.

Its Called Snake Charmer.

Yeah.

Also we are finally moving on to the next episode. 

Woot woot.

Who's adventure should she join tho.

Jughead and Archie's or Betty and Veronica's

Or her own???

Comment. Tell me.

I want to make it what you guys want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 16 16
COMPLETED: Two people, total opposites. One is kind, sweet, someone who people call 'the perfect girl next door.' One who is a troublemaker, gang-lea...
2M 53.4K 57
You were lucky. At least that's what everyone else said. Lucky you didn't die at your psycho father's hand. Lucky the rain of terror ended after his...
5.5K 148 27
[Completed] Betty, along with her friends has the best life she could ever ask for. She has the best friends, she's dating the man of her dreams, in...
104K 1.7K 62
When Betty Cooper applies for a job to help provide for her family, she meets people who change her life for the better. Past secrets are working the...