Stuck in Naruto ( Sasuke love...

By GodessOfCreation

Kira was always alone as a terrible incident left her parents murdered , She was taken to foster parents that... More

Chunnin Exams
Meeting Orochimaru
The Akatski
Return
Peace and Meditation
Im a what ? The truth behind my past
Healing konoha
Prisoner of the Uchiha
Old friends
the longest training ever
A/N
Darkness and Surprise
Sacrifice
what now ?
A/N
Thankyou

The Wish

2.5K 40 2
By GodessOfCreation

Disclaimer : i do not own naruto just my oc! I created this cuz i think sasuke was destined for Karin not Sakura so i decided to play with fate ^^

KIRA POV

I sigh as i switch off my computer " i wish i was in your world ...naruto" i say before i leave my room , i step downstairs to see my foster parents with a birthday cake , i fake smile and walk to the cake , my foster dad spoke" make a wish " i close my eyes ' i wish to be in narutos universe ' i blow out the candles , they clapped and cut up the cake , i was still very depressed knowing how lonely i truley was . After dinner and cake i went to bed , as i laid i imagined how life would be in Naruto , i smile softly ' it would be more exciting. .' I then closed my eyes falling asleep.

The next thing i know is being shaken , i groaned and slowly openedmy eyes seeing the naruto character Kakashi , i gasp in fear and sit up immediately holding my hands near me , i looked around and saw the rest of team seven and saw how they all stared at me confused , i blush completely embarrassed.  Kakashi smiled " we are ninja from the hidden leaf , we wont harm you " i try to remain calm " where am i ?" I ask trying not to sound impolite,  he answers without hesitation "we are a few miles away from the land of the waves "i glance at the others and think about the episodes i know 'land of waves ...they look tired. .wait..' i look up at them " are you on your way to Konoha?" Kakashi nods , i slowly stood " may i join you .." Kakashi seemed confused " sure ..may i ask why ?" I looked down shyly " well...somehow i know i can trust the Hokage..." i look at him " i dont remember anything. .not even who i am .." he seemed to pity me and smiled " alright you may walk with us " i smiled " thankyou " Sakura walked up to me " im sakura haruno , that blonde idiot is Naruto Uzamaki and thats Sasuke Uchiha " she said his name with a happier tone i smiled politely " Its nice to meet you all , if only i could return the gesture. ."i looked down , Sakura smiled " im sure Lord Hokage can help "i smile then look at naruto ' its odd how goify he looks but he will become so strong in the future ...' the group began to move meaning i had to to. After silently walking we got to the gates , i looked down and noticed what i was wearing , my red long hair visible over my shoulders , i wore a netlike sleeveless crop top with a very long trenchcoat , my stomach was opem as i wore a skirt with slits on both sides with black leggings and the infamous blue sandles . I cover my stomach with my arms feeling self conscious.  Kakashi stops and looks at me " ill take you to the hokage .."i smile and nod and follow him up the stairs to the hokages office .Kakashi knocks on the door and after a short time we enter , i stop infront of the table and bow slightly,  kakashi explains the situation.  The Hokage smiled " well you look like a Uzamaki with that red hair.."i look up at him , he gets a folder out and opens it , he then shows me a picture ...of me ?

He reads the file " Kirima Yashima   Born in the land of wind , Parents were Tsumi Uzamaki and Hirano Yashima both Jonin level . " he gasps " says here you were missing for 7 years and that your attacker erased your memories .." i gasp as did kakashi.

He looks at me " do you know of any jutsus ?" I shook my head , he stood " you are a head member of a extinct clan...it is my duty to teach the last Yashima. ." I look up at him " Lord Hokage? " he smiles " follow me child..." after i followed the hokage he took me to a deserted area which was infact another dimension  and trained me for a year ,but in reality we were only gone a day we did not age nor did we grow , we stayed the same as we were when we left .

We enter his office as he calls in Kakashi , as Kakashi enters i smile at him , Hokage asks kakaahi to watch over me as a sensei and to allow me to join the same missions as team seven . Kakashi agrees and as we walk out the office he looks at me " so you have learnt many jutsus " i nod as i wonder what he looked like under that mask , he glanced at me " something wrong ?" I laughed nervously " no ..no nothing at all " he seemed curious but didnt ask any more questions,  he suddenly grabs my shoulder and we 'poof ' infront of team seven , i gasp ' didnt expect that ' sakura and naruto yell " your lat-" they get interrupted by sasuke" why is she here?" They look at him then at me , i felt like a nuisance ' so thats what being in his presence is like...so unwelcoming. ..' Kakashi smiled " the is Kirima Yashima,  Lord Hokage asked for our help to help her around the village so she is tagging along with us .."he replied happily . I waved akwardly with a fake smile ' man this is gonna be harder than i thought.."  i walked behind the group feeling alienated,  i look at me hand and recall what the hokage said

*flashback*
Lord hokage sat across me " do you know why your clan was attacked ?"i shook my head as he continued " it was because of your Kekkai Genkai " i nod following him " what is it ?" He smiled " its time control. ..Timane no jutsu " i nod " how do i learn it ?" He gave me a scroll " here study it .." i nod and took it , not only did it have the Kekkai Genkai but also other jutsus i secrtley learnt that my clan created.

*end of flashback *

I look at Sasuke and couldnt help but giggle ' his hair does look like a ducks butt!!' I try to hold my laugh in but it ends up in small giggles , naruto looks at me " why are you laughing?" I whispered the reason and he began to laugh  causing sakura to frown .

Word count :1061 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 965 24
wrote a few years ago but recently removed cringy parts of the story 😪 No mentions of y/n Finished rewriting: 06/09/24 Cover credits to aria 2023.
33K 1.4K 16
Story of a girl named Misaki, she chose her life over her family. Don't blame her though. They never loved her. So when the Massacre happened Misaki...
217 10 10
Naromi isn't my real name. I don't remember what it was. But as far as I can remember, I've lived with this. Ever since she was a baby, Naromi had gr...
3K 74 26
A tragic incident changed her life. No one understands. No one believes. æ­» Kuro Usagi wants her normal life back. That is until Sasuke comes back...